Epi 341: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Fabulous episode. Would have been such a treat to watch Mishal play out this scene as it brought out a new shade of Dutta's rage, new gestures. Beautiful. His pain is understandable. The humiliation... is really what got to him, struck him hard. He doesn't have much patience left, having given Naku-Baji a lot of chances to tell him the truth.
I don't have much to say today other than brilliant episode. Tense, really tense. Finally Naku told him the truth, even though his reaction was violent and even though it'd hurt him. She said it, doing what was the right thing to do.
There's a lot more to Nana-Dutta's relationship than what meets the eye, I think.
With the crapfest currently happening on TV, I'm just glad I have our real show here or I would've been majorly depressed right now. Though I haven't watched L(C)L on TV since Mishal's last episode, it still gets to me somehow, hearing what they've done to Naku and Baji.
ANYWAY, thanks for the episode. For 30 minutes there, I was in La La Land with Laagi as what it was (not what it became on TV).
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
mine
edited

hey BB
what a fab episode πŸ‘
am dreaming if it gonna be real episode then surely LTL would be at top after this episode and leaving all shows down  with wide gap

amazing dear can't have words for today's episodeπŸ‘

OMG dutta ka gussa awesome screen par hota toh kayamat la deta πŸ˜‰
I can imagine each and every line  played in front of my eyes
poor naku  now she have to bear dutta's angry

thanks dear

Edited by eternity_of_luv - 12 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
RES :)
Edited-

Superb update!!πŸ‘

Dutta at his best angry mood,😳

I can feel how he is railed up n dragging Baaji n sending that thaali flying!!πŸ˜‰

At last nakku got the guts to tell the truth, but wonder will he gonna listen,πŸ€”

The pre cap- wow so dutta gonna get shock of his life with that piece of info…!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Slowly everything is falling into place! Looking forward for tomorrow😳.

Thanks BB, loved it like always and thank u for the whole team for the wonderful jobπŸ‘

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...BB...Poor Nakusha n Baaji...always has to suffer due to Dutta's angerπŸ˜ƒ
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Each expression, each pucker of the brow, each anguished & angered look, each word dripping with rage was like a knife turning in my heart,BB😭 Awesomely written & executed episode,BB.πŸ‘ D's pain & rage shot straight through the heart shredding it into a million pieces.You'd have heard it a million times but I cant believe the stupidity of the Channel to throw away this masterpiece in favour of the current less than mediocre presentation

"Sigh" Patil Saab kuch zyada hi bigde hue hain family par.πŸ˜” Lagta hain tonight is the time for the A-liner to come out. But the circumstances call for something more potent than a chaste mujraπŸ˜‰ Backless choli wala saree?????πŸ€” Pann mere paas toh aisa dress nahin hain. Ab main kya karegi? Ha! Who am I kidding? Given his current emotional state I don't think he'd care for a anarkali or a saree.Aaj toh cotton bedsheet bhi milna mushkil hain!β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜›
See ya,gals! Have a long night ahead!πŸ˜‰
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Each expression, each pucker of the brow, each anguished & angered look, each word dripping with rage was like a knife turning in my heart,BB😭 Awesomely written & executed episode,BB.πŸ‘ D's pain & rage shot straight through the heart shredding it into a million pieces.You'd have heard it a million times but I cant believe the stupidity of the Channel to throw away this masterpiece in favour of the current less than mediocre presentation

"Sigh" Patil Saab kuch zyada hi bigde hue hain family par.πŸ˜” Lagta hain tonight is the time for the A-liner to come out. But the circumstances call for something more potent than a chaste mujraπŸ˜‰ Backless choli wala saree?????πŸ€” Pann mere paas toh aisa dress nahin hain. Ab main kya karegi? Ha! Who am I kidding? Given his current emotional state I don't think he'd care for a anarkali or a saree.Aaj toh cotton bedsheet bhi milna mushkil hain!β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜›
See ya,gals! Have a long night ahead!πŸ˜‰

You and Ana are crazy πŸ˜†! You say Dutta loves to see you in your A-line Anarkali, and Ana says Dutta likes to see her in Superwoman costume with the cape πŸ˜†!!

But, AWSOME episode πŸ‘! Extremely well written, each expression on the face of each person, each gesture, was written soo minutely and beautifully, that reading it seemed as though the entire visual was going on in front of my eyes!! VERY, VERY, WELL WRITTEN πŸ‘!!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
IMPORTANT: SUGGESTIONS NEEDED

Thank you dearies!!! Shall come back and read the comments. Here's one question that the writer wants me to ask you all: πŸ˜³

Now that the track to get 'Dutta' back on air is being worked out (not yet finalized, but almost certain) albeit with a different actor, the writer has a question: "Should the D-N Eternal Story be merged into the one on screen in case people want to continue watching it on air or should this continue as it is?"

We need some headway with that so that before it progresses any further here, we are able to make changes to merge it into the one on air if that is what majority says.

Let us know! 
Cheers!!! πŸ˜³

Edit: I mean to ask, 
"Should this thread continue even after Dutta has been brought back on TV or do you want to watch the story on the show on TV, in which case, we will wrap up this story here"
Edited by bandbajao - 12 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I knew finally today Nakku would tell him the truth, if not, I would have been disappointed. This was the right time to tell the truth, as both of them got caught, and if they wouldnt have said the truth even today, THAT would have hurt Dutta later.

So as expected, Dutta DINT believe Nakusha, even though she said she ACTUALLY SAW Nana there! Anyways, lets wait and watch to see if Dutta finally believes her tommorow, after hearing Damodar's connection with Nana.

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

You and Ana are crazy πŸ˜†! You say Dutta loves to see you in your A-line Anarkali, and Ana says Dutta likes to see her in Superwoman costume with the cape πŸ˜†!!

But, AWSOME episode πŸ‘! Extremely well written, each expression on the face of each person, each gesture, was written soo minutely and beautifully, that reading it seemed as though the entire visual was going on in front of my eyes!! VERY, VERY, WELL WRITTEN πŸ‘!!

Ana day dreams!"sniffs,rolls eyes" D only likes me in anarkali.Err...most timesπŸ˜‰
True! Every second was going on like on a screen for me.Awesomely writtenClap