Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 341: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalishyla74rjsdsilkrouteinoshFatima82nabilamubeenshipsCyberOstrichBeeesdramagodivya17-7zikskrishaacaptkirkMoontide-sourire--Roopa-Kevadroopy_asleepYuvika_15mnx12mozart66ltl_fansub_rosaAni_La_Iam-Azy-mIsHeZ.xprncz-Sunset-ElysiaLekzspandana11suhana19*dewdrop~pearl*-Ritz-ivy_11rainurubal-Carrie--bharti-ShuVin--Sia--meghapartifm05Anu-ReddyMoon_LoversTheRager

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Fabulous episode. Would have been such a treat to watch Mishal play out this scene as it brought out a new shade of Dutta's rage, new gestures. Beautiful. His pain is understandable. The humiliation... is really what got to him, struck him hard. He doesn't have much patience left, having given Naku-Baji a lot of chances to tell him the truth.
I don't have much to say today other than brilliant episode. Tense, really tense. Finally Naku told him the truth, even though his reaction was violent and even though it'd hurt him. She said it, doing what was the right thing to do.
There's a lot more to Nana-Dutta's relationship than what meets the eye, I think.
With the crapfest currently happening on TV, I'm just glad I have our real show here or I would've been majorly depressed right now. Though I haven't watched L(C)L on TV since Mishal's last episode, it still gets to me somehow, hearing what they've done to Naku and Baji.
ANYWAY, thanks for the episode. For 30 minutes there, I was in La La Land with Laagi as what it was (not what it became on TV).

Edited by Elysia - 24 May 2011 at 9:26am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74BeeesbandbajaoMoontidecaptkirkmnx12mozart66Ani_La_Iam-Azy-ivy_11-Carrie-meghaparti

Moon_Lovers IF-Stunnerz
Moon_Lovers
Moon_Lovers

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
mine
edited

hey BB
what a fab episode Clap
am dreaming if it gonna be real episode then surely LTL would be at top after this episode and leaving all shows down  with wide gap

amazing dear can't have words for today's episodeClap

OMG dutta ka gussa awesome screen par hota toh kayamat la deta Wink
I can imagine each and every line  played in front of my eyes
poor naku  now she have to bear dutta's angry

thanks dear

Edited by eternity_of_luv - 24 May 2011 at 9:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12mozart66ivy_11

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
RES :)
Edited-

Superb update!!Clap

Dutta at his best angry mood,Embarrassed

I can feel how he is railed up n dragging Baaji n sending that thaali flying!!Wink

At last nakku got the guts to tell the truth, but wonder will he gonna listen,Ermm

The pre cap- wow so dutta gonna get shock of his life with that piece of info…!!WinkLOL

Slowly everything is falling into place! Looking forward for tomorrowEmbarrassed.

Thanks BB, loved it like always and thank u for the whole team for the wonderful jobClap

Edited by AzMishy - 24 May 2011 at 9:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemozart66ivy_11

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...BB...Poor Nakusha n Baaji...always has to suffer due to Dutta's angerBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomozart66Ani_La_Iam

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Each expression, each pucker of the brow, each anguished & angered look, each word dripping with rage was like a knife turning in my heart,BBOuchCry Awesomely written & executed episode,BB.Clap D's pain & rage shot straight through the heart shredding it into a million pieces.You'd have heard it a million times but I cant believe the stupidity of the Channel to throw away this masterpiece in favour of the current less than mediocre presentationD'oh

"Sigh" Patil Saab kuch zyada hi bigde hue hain family par.Unhappy Lagta hain tonight is the time for the A-liner to come out. But the circumstances call for something more potent than a chaste mujraWink Backless choli wala saree?????Ermm Pann mere paas toh aisa dress nahin hain.Ouch Ab main kya karegi? Ha! Who am I kidding? Given his current emotional state I don't think he'd care for a anarkali or a saree.Aaj toh cotton bedsheet bhi milna mushkil hain!BlushingTongue
See ya,gals! Have a long night ahead!Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Beees-Roopa-bandbajaoMoontidemozart66Ani_La_Iam*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Each expression, each pucker of the brow, each anguished & angered look, each word dripping with rage was like a knife turning in my heart,BBOuchCry Awesomely written & executed episode,BB.Clap D's pain & rage shot straight through the heart shredding it into a million pieces.You'd have heard it a million times but I cant believe the stupidity of the Channel to throw away this masterpiece in favour of the current less than mediocre presentationD'oh

"Sigh" Patil Saab kuch zyada hi bigde hue hain family par.Unhappy Lagta hain tonight is the time for the A-liner to come out. But the circumstances call for something more potent than a chaste mujraWink Backless choli wala saree?????Ermm Pann mere paas toh aisa dress nahin hain.Ouch Ab main kya karegi? Ha! Who am I kidding? Given his current emotional state I don't think he'd care for a anarkali or a saree.Aaj toh cotton bedsheet bhi milna mushkil hain!BlushingTongue
See ya,gals! Have a long night ahead!Wink

You and Ana are crazy LOL! You say Dutta loves to see you in your A-line Anarkali, and Ana says Dutta likes to see her in Superwoman costume with the cape WackoLOL!!

But, AWSOME episode Clap! Extremely well written, each expression on the face of each person, each gesture, was written soo minutely and beautifully, that reading it seemed as though the entire visual was going on in front of my eyes!! VERY, VERY, WELL WRITTEN Clap!!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 24 May 2011 at 9:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemozart66Ani_La_IamElysia-Carrie-

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
IMPORTANT: SUGGESTIONS NEEDED

Thank you dearies!!! Shall come back and read the comments. Here's one question that the writer wants me to ask you all: Embarrassed

Now that the track to get 'Dutta' back on air is being worked out (not yet finalized, but almost certain) albeit with a different actor, the writer has a question: "Should the D-N Eternal Story be merged into the one on screen in case people want to continue watching it on air or should this continue as it is?"

We need some headway with that so that before it progresses any further here, we are able to make changes to merge it into the one on air if that is what majority says.

Let us know! 
Cheers!!! Embarrassed

Edit: I mean to ask, 
"Should this thread continue even after Dutta has been brought back on TV or do you want to watch the story on the show on TV, in which case, we will wrap up this story here"

Edited by bandbajao - 24 May 2011 at 9:46am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleep-Roopa-KevaMoontidemnx12rama_2010mozart66ltl_fanAni_La_Iam-Ritz--Carrie--Azy-ivy_11*dewdrop~pearl*jagrutidElysiaAnu-Reddy--Sia--meghapartiMoon_Lovers

Go to top