PKYEK Daily Discussion Thread(24th may 2011)

Posted: 12 years ago
hello everyone🤗,

let's discuss about our dearest show

let's start sharing our analysis and comments about good and bad of the show😉

but still we need some rules here:-)

1)no actor basing
2)only discuss about the show
2)Do NOT quote more than 3 times(i know this rule will never be followed as we have many spammers here🤣🤣)
3)we can reserve first page for the takes so we need not to search for them here and there😆...u can write your take about the episode,if u want to write only about a couple or a character,then that's also ok😉

got the permission for this thread from PKYEK dev team😉

as we have many threads about bringing up PKYEK on top rang,so i will say just one think,plzzz rate rate the show on chaska meter and plzz be active as much as u can😉

so let's start the chit chat😃

Credit
Idea for the thread:  KMH2 Forum, Mohabbat Lounge😃

so mr.dobryaal,madhu and panchi came to take misha and piya,and they were shocked to see piya🤣and misha's jokes were like always,hilarious🤣🤣...then they went in the car and on the way piya saw the jungle,she thought that she came there before also,she asked her dad did she ever came here and he said no,on the way their car stopped,so while all were looking into car's problem,piya went inside the jungle,she was feeling something but still was not able to recall which path she took,the jungle way or the longg one,misha came and took her saying this jungle is very dangerous,piya thought in her mind that she don't know why but this place is attracting her,then they went home,their all mount college frineds welcomed them,again in the party misha started adding alcohol in the drinks and mr.dobriyaal was inspecting the drinks but madhu stopped him🤣🤣

abhi add aaya,will update soon😛

---edited---

then ruhi and angad came and ruhi was talking chapad chapad about everything what happened in past one year,she was going to say abut abhay but mish stopped her and said that her that no one know where abhay is,so what's the need to tell piya and bother her about him,piya was confused,then everyone was asking piya about her pendant,she told that it's her lucky charm😳...then mish go to panchi and ask her where is kabir,she tells that kabir's new girl friend will not let him come here in piya's party

then precap

piya saying to kabir-really,u mean we were dating
kabir-yess we were dating
piya-then u got someone else?
kabir-no...
piya-so u mean i got someone else??

then finish😛
Edited by blossom1234 - 12 years ago
can u give me a live update please
😳
me 2 i want a live update aswell cuz i live in england nd we cant see it until half an hour 😭
Originally posted by syria2014

can u give me a live update please
😳
seeing the epi,will give u when the add will come😆
OMG! Misha is such a drunkard🤣
Hey thnx a lot dear for the quick update. Write more soon plz.
aaj i won't reserve..unreserve karna bhool jaati hoon. 😆 i'll see the episode in around an hour and a half & then talk about it. :D

lol @ misha .. drunkard. 🤣 
thanks😊for wu...a full epi without abhay!!~
Kabir n pia's discussion about their dating!!!

Thnx a lot 4 wu