ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys as all of us are very sad of present tracks so guys how many are online come and share ur views here , with ur frends......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

no opinion on nivren guys...
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

my request : hope viren take care  to  nivi more and more.pls

yes ur rith ,nivi should take care of viren...
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Viren is doing all he could it's Nivi is turn to start thinking straight. If Nivi wants to be great she could by all means but not at the cost of sacrificing feelings of people who love and care for her and only want best for her. What's the difference btwn Nivi and HL and CC cuz to me Nivi is taking advantage of Viren's unconditional love. I know Viren has done things in past but still. Again CT please dont kill our favourite Jodi.
yeah nikita you are rite...nivi should not sacrify for all...
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nivi must not sacrifice all for dwitha, she has done enough, she must take care of her husband and their relationship. imagine if it was Nivi who died and left her child, is that DD sacrificed his relationship? no!!!!!!, she has no right to prevent VIREN to have his family, VIREN was always alone in his childhood, he felt alone but now. Nivi must think only of her and her husband before it's too late. Nivi must understand that she has tempered her life before but thankx god for put VIREN  in his way.
I wish DS, SID wil do  something for VIREN and that her marriage will not ruin.
Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nivi cannot take the decision of being dweetas everything.. that's Sid right to decide. How can Nivi say to Viren that dweeta is now everything for them whereas Sid is still alive. It's about time for Nivi to realize that she is coming in between dweeta and Sid. She did the same thing when Divya was alive. She always came in between them and advicing Divya on what Sid likes and   stuff.. why can't she keep herself off from things and people who clearly don't need her and focus on ones who die to get her attention.. Nivi please don't try to run other peoples life and take decision for them. You dont realize but your acts are making others unhappy.. you are not doing any good by running their lives.. in fact your decisions are causing people great misery.. now please spare the little girl.. you cant do this to an innocent tiny soul.. please don't make her a project to prove HL that wrong.. please.
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i really love nivren karan n dont want  them to drift apart hope cts undrstnd!!!
farstar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krazzy4NiVren

i really love nivren  n dont want  them to drift apart hope cts undrstnd!!!

me to...