Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 24th, 2011 Written Update (Page 7)

Etna_Dia Goldie
Etna_Dia
Etna_Dia

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Thank you Wafah!
    How happy are the M&M to destroy Runjhun's life, but they have no clue that the one who is going to be exposed to shame will be their „beloved" Mahadevi.
     This will be a lesson for Mitho and Rajju! I wander what the writers are prepering for the others uncles and aunts, because none of them will escape, they just done to much harm and they were enjoing themselves too much...What comes around goes around!

nadeera Groupbie
nadeera
nadeera

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
I want to share a very personal incident with forum regarding BBAT. Today at the morning my husband and i were invited to my ammi's residence. When we were getting dressed i asked him to wear his light pink shirt and his levi's (like Guddu of course). But he answered in a very irritated tone,'Pink? Its the ladies colour... I am not going to wear it! Forget it...get my brown shirt Eera!' i replied,' Guddu looked so nice yesterday with light pink shirt'... He snapped at me,' then probably YOUR Guddu is a big fat a*s ga*du (sorry for the language. But i guess u all have ideas how can these Air Forcee officers swear all the time!!). I felt so shocked and managed to say only one thing,' my guddu? Is it? All right then. Get ready...wont ask you for anything' and i entered to my dressing room. After some moments i heard that he is humming ' hum karein to saala character dheela hai' ...i felt that that
This song was getting on my nerves. The song was irritating, he was irritating... I kept on getting myself ready. And he kept on humming loads of irritating songs...aweful!! I left the dressing room and entered our bed room. And eyes were like wide open. He teased me,' get ur eyes smaller...otherwise your eyeballs gonna come out!' ke kept laughing... ' i know i look better and greater than that of guddu!' he was wearing that light pink shirt with his levi's and was spraying Issey Miyake and putting on his ray ban aviator glass...i replied,' yes of course you are'.. he said,'do me a favour, in future,near or far, don't compare me with any one...i don't like it...not only me... No man will like it... Hey! Now isnt it getting late? Let's go...can't wwait for the biriyani!!' and i learned a very important lesson that not to compare between two man...   

'

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzLoveGudduJulie0001shalini01

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Thx Wafah Di for this great update.  As usual u rocksClapClap

Another gud episode wiz lovely Gunjhun scenes.
LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah...for the update...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index