India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 24th, 2011 Written Update (Page 6)

Dhanujp Senior Member
Dhanujp
Dhanujp

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

Infofan I just loved to post today. As rightly said by JP, I had a BIG smile while reading it.

I was little disappointed in the beginning, 1st they did not go anywhere else, means GUDDU did not take her any else where. 2nd was how come GUDDU did not get anything ( gift ) for Runhjun :(

I also notice that 1st time the romantic music was played on Runhjun when she was looking at GUDDU wearing his shirt. are they trying to telling Runhjun is falling for GUDDU now :)

OMG for the 1st time Runhjun did not hesitate by GUDDU's touch. There was a small smile on her face, as she was little embarrassed she said what is he doing. Finally flashbacks of that wrong touch was gone. Hahaha.

Also I saw sincerity in GUDDU's looks when he pulled Runhjun & was looking at her. Today I felt that GUDDU started loving Runhjun. The way he held her, his looks towards her, his support for her, his responsibly to her, his understanding her, all in just two mins.

I just wish if he had added little & said. " Runhjun I started liking you a lot & want to be with you always. will forgive me for all my mistakes ? " :)

Apart from GUDDU & Ruhnjun all are worried about the 30 day challange. That made me laugh. I have a strong feeling that this time GUDDU will not leave Runhjun, remember yest GUDDU said that he will not made the same mistake again & again. I feel that what ever confusion that M&M's going to Create, GUDDU would be with Runhjun to support her. May be very soon devi will also help GUDDU by sharing her mom & other M&M's plan.

Pre Cap - I have so many questions in my mind like...

What Runhjun will say to GUDDU ? Will GUDDU ask anything to her. Will he take her home in that condition or will they try to spend the night else where. Will she cry ? Will she make him drink too ? Will it rain tomm ? Will he carry her like he did once. And many questions ... WOW waiting for tomm episode.

Runhjun was wearing the Red sari which was shown in the promo ( time change ) well, GUDDU's shirt color is different but it was all most similar kind. Hoping that they would express their feelings to each other :)

Pls share your thoughts...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesljcruzEtna_DiaInfofan

peachesandcream Senior Member
peachesandcream
peachesandcream

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
just a thought , G changed his loud checkered shir for a small check -a compromise in tastes!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07Infofan

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheryajp

Infofan I just loved to post today. As rightly said by JP, I had a BIG smile while reading it.

I was little disappointed in the beginning, 1st they did not go anywhere else, means GUDDU did not take her any else where. 2nd was how come GUDDU did not get anything ( gift ) for Runhjun :(

I also notice that 1st time the romantic music was played on Runhjun when she was looking at GUDDU wearing his shirt. are they trying to telling Runhjun is falling for GUDDU now :)

OMG for the 1st time Runhjun did not hesitate by GUDDU's touch. There was a small smile on her face, as she was little embarrassed she said what is he doing. Finally flashbacks of that wrong touch was gone. Hahaha.

Also I saw sincerity in GUDDU's looks when he pulled Runhjun & was looking at her. Today I felt that GUDDU started loving Runhjun. The way he held her, his looks towards her, his support for her, his responsibly to her, his understanding her, all in just two mins.

I just wish if he had added little & said. " Runhjun I started liking you a lot & want to be with you always. will forgive me for all my mistakes ? " :)

Apart from GUDDU & Ruhnjun all are worried about the 30 day challange. That made me laugh. I have a strong feeling that this time GUDDU will not leave Runhjun, remember yest GUDDU said that he will not made the same mistake again & again. I feel that what ever confusion that M&M's going to Create, GUDDU would be with Runhjun to support her. May be very soon devi will also help GUDDU by sharing her mom & other M&M's plan.

Pre Cap - I have so many questions in my mind like...

What Runhjun will say to GUDDU ? Will GUDDU ask anything to her. Will he take her home in that condition or will they try to spend the night else where. Will she cry ? Will she make him drink too ? Will it rain tomm ? Will he carry her like he did once. And many questions ... WOW waiting for tomm episode.

Runhjun was wearing the Red sari which was shown in the promo ( time change ) well, GUDDU's shirt color is different but it was all most similar kind. Hoping that they would express their feelings to each other :)

Pls share your thoughts...

Back from work earlier tonight Sheryip?

Yes it was quite an episode. I thought a lot about the way Guddu grabbed her. RJ seemed awkward, but not scared. It was the first time he grabbed her like that since the incident. Yes Guddu's look was very deep today and thoughtful. This time he asks for her hand and I love the way she looks down when giving her to him. TOO CUTE
I love the way Guddu respects their marriage, no matter what he says and put his first earnings in her hand.

About where Guddu takes her: Yes, well Guddu is Guddu and thinks the best gift to RJ is a fashion show with him in it.
As a woman, I will say it was quite a gift to all of us Wink (@Bhavni--saw your post earlier)

Jabbo needs to plot on a higher level. Guddu has become immune to the challenge threat. Unfortunately I think the pregnancy thing is it and will drive Guddu out of the house. Otherwise, the next promo makes no sense. There will be some horrid plotting.

As always really enjoy  reading your ideas and perspective

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07PleiadesljcruzDhanujpEtna_Diabhavni88Infofan

ven Goldie
ven
ven

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Yes indeed I enjoyed every part of todays epi.
R is falling but she don't know it yet.
My my my, G was looking so cute. Can't for for tomorrow.

Thanks again for the update. You are the best!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Etna_Dia

yogibear21 Senior Member
yogibear21
yogibear21

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
oh oh!!...he felt sorry 4 her when she drank d "bhang"...can't wait 2 c it
OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Nice episode tonight but i cannot analyze episode tonight - i am just popping in to say thanks for the update, I have exams so i have to not let Gunjhun distract me LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001LoveGuddu

kin8 Groupbie
kin8
kin8

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
thnx for the update really appriciate it :)
looking forward to tomorrows epi :D
Mi.Ramanathan20 Newbie
Mi.Ramanathan20
Mi.Ramanathan20

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Hi All,

Thanks for the update !!!! I love this show !!! I love Guddu and i think this lad playing Guddu has a lot of potential and i wish and pray that he becomes successful as the Khan's in Hindi Cinema. He kind looks like Salman Khan !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Etna_Dia

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index