May 24th, 2011 Written Update - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Nothing beats the Wafah update by far! love it! Many thanks, Wafah!  my night isn't complete w/o ur WUs...👏

Seems a good epi...me thinks R was stung by the attraction bug...😆 at least, it wont be one-sided as it is always G that was always shown drooling at her...😳

I am just wondering about the "Bhang"...was it meant to drug R?  If so, will she lose her inhibitions and be relaxed in a close contact w/ her hubby??  hope it helps in giving them more couple time and add romance in their baby steps towards coming together...knowing R, intimacy is far-fetched but at least she might loosen up na...that will be a pleasure to watch...😳

very nice - dekho ab bhang ka rang kaisse chadta hai. 😉

Wafah.  You are the best!  The first thing to do at this hour is look for your updates.  You NEVER disappoint.  Thanks for today's WU.
thank you so much..for ur update..God bless you...
Thanks Wafah!!!  Today seemed like a filler episode though I think the scene with Guddu in the shop are important... he doesn't get baited by Jabbo's words.  I'm glad he stays focused and doesn't talk about the challenge.

I was a little disappointed about Devi telling Mitho the reason behind the challenge.  *Sigh*

I know tomorrow's episode will be silly and out of character... but I'm looking forward to it... I want to see if Runjhun says anything to Guddu that she normally wouldn't...😳😊

Also... since the pregnancy test stick is still around I think we are right that people are going to find it and assume that Runjhun is the one who is pregnant.  I don't know if that'll be a 😊 or a .

Will try to comment after I see today's episode...
Thanx Wafa,
I love reading your WU. I really liked the part where you shook your head.It was verywell doen. And what a gentelman our Mr Shukla is that he can WAIT: and talk normal in an akward situation. I liked that he understands R need of her ammas nearness and joy. I also understands that he also depends on amma for approval and be accepted by her. Not by M&Ms. Lots of very good posts yesterday and today. I love reading . I am so glad to find people crazy about BBAT like I am. Just finding you all made my big day. Thanks to all at the forum.
thanks for the update. runjhun drank bhang !!
Rani, I agree that this was another filler episode to raise TRPs (does not make me happy because then Zee dictates what happens).  😭

I am still confused about where the show is going.  Are they showing Runjhun's perspective now?  The stares, the eyelocks, the smiles between them are confusing as heck.  What happened to the seedhi-saadi storylines?  😕

Clarity, CVs, clarity.  Keep Zee's fingers out of your cookie jar, PLEASE!  It will make some of us happy!  😡😡
In the past Guddu asked twice to Runjhun,"Bhang peekay ayi ho ka?" looks like his dreams gonna come true..:D