Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
quote..hi..

Guddu burned the pink shirt and tie or outfit, whatever you want to call it. Wasn't he technically burning Vishnu's clothing? 🀣

this is where it gets confusing..G did take out the pink shirt with the kurtas but when he picked clothes up from the bed..did he burn this shirt??...I thought he only burnt the kurtas..πŸ˜•

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Runjhun...DRUNK?!??
Must watch episode !
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jpalagrawal

Only thing is that story feels out of sync. Why is he wearing a pink shirt similar to the one he just burnt? Is he trying to make up with RJ?  Maybe he did have amnesia in the hospital and forgot that he burnt the pink shirt because he hated it? πŸ˜†

He burnt the pink shirt because of what he thought he meant. Besides the color shirt he wore was more orange and red, and a very pale color than the soft pink he wore.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Saw the episode in a hurry this morning so not sure if I got all the facts right.

I don't think this was a filler episode. Ground is being set for some dhamaka with all the M & M's planning. Jabboo's intentions are making me uneasy too. Something will happen to set Guddu off and he will storm off in anger, going by the second promo. How else will he be seeing R everywhere and want to get rid of her from his life. Bee that was not a question, just a statement πŸ˜†

Guddu was not influenced by Jabboo's talks today. Major improvement. Guddu is beginning to understand and respect amma's importance in R's life. It seems that now amma's approval matters to him too. Wants to prove that he can be the most respected (not sure what word he used) person in Kannauj and that is why he is changing his clothing and behavior. Good one G. He hands his first earnings from the mobile store to his wife, AWWW

Jabboo is still being a jerk. Kukkan, my boy, G will definitely need your support soon. Be there for your bro.

Mahadevi ' seriously, she just threw R under the bus. Chip of the old block, selfish and manipulative. I thought her pregnancy issue would be a great opportunity for them to bond. Guess that is not happening. And she gave info to M & M's which they can use to cause problems between Gunjhun.

Loved the way R said hamari dukaan today, and today she meant our shop not the royal mine. She was speechless when she saw G in his new shirt in the mall, Girl, I can totally understand why 😳

I have to admit that I am SOOO enjoying the two minute segments of fluff and romance in the past few episodes. However, I am not totally convinced that this is only for increasing TRP's and bringing in a wider or younger audience. While it does seem a bit strange for them to get so chummy and comfy with each other after their argument over a week back and with so many unresolved issues between them that needs to be addressed, I am still giving the CV's benefit of doubt. The issues will be resolved at a later date hopefully. Maybe when Gunjhun get close to each other and CV's need a monkey wrench to mess things up πŸ˜†

They have spent so much time with alone in their room, he has never taken advantage of her, infact he rarely touches her. Despite her being more comfortable touching him, she is hesitant to spend time with him alone outside of her usual surrounding. Tomorrow's episode where R drinks bhang is maybe the CV's way to loosen up R. Cliched or not, I am looking forward to it. I want to see what it leads to πŸ˜‰

G for sure is more than attracted to R but R not so much. Spending time together, getting to know each other, being comfortable with each other is giving us the friendship/ romantic moments to enjoy ;-)  But it is important for Gunjhun to do that because it will be the base to strengthen their relationship later and for them to fall in love eventually.

Whatever causes G to flip out and leave PN, his anger or sense of betrayal will be magnified because he will think that now he has gotten to know R, has a bond with her, is beginning to trust her, be attracted to her.

Yes, I too have noticed the camera angles not just today but on other days as well is a bit sketchy. It is probably the editing too.

Feels like I am back in college doing a book report. πŸ˜† I have to read this to see if it even makes sense!!!!

Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Infofan

Saw the episode in a hurry this morning so not sure if I got all the facts right.

I don't think this was a filler episode. Ground is being set for some dhamaka with all the M & M's planning. Jabboo's intentions are making me uneasy too. Something will happen to set Guddu off and he will storm off in anger, going by the second promo. How else will he be seeing R everywhere and want to get rid of her from his life. Bee that was not a question, just a statement πŸ˜†

Guddu was not influenced by Jabboo's talks today. Major improvement. Guddu is beginning to understand and respect amma's importance in R's life. It seems that now amma's approval matters to him too. Wants to prove that he can be the most respected (not sure what word he used) person in Kannauj and that is why he is changing his clothing and behavior. Good one G.

Jabboo is still being a jerk. Kukkan, my boy, G will definitely need your support soon. Be there for your bro.

Mahadevi ' seriously, she just threw R under the bus. Chip of the old block, selfish and manipulative. I thought her pregnancy issue would be a great opportunity for them to bond. Guess that is not happening. And she gave info to M & M's which they can use to cause problems between Gunjhun.

Loved the way R said hamari dukaan today, and today she meant our shop not the royal mine. She was speechless when she saw G in his new shirt in the mall, Girl, I can totally understand why 😳

I have to admit that I am SOOO enjoying the two minute segments of fluff and romance in the past few episodes. However, I am not totally convinced that this is only for increasing TRP's and bringing in a wider or younger audience. While it does seem a bit strange for them to get so chummy and comfy with each other after their argument over a week back and with so many unresolved issues between them that needs to be addressed, I am still giving the CV's benefit of doubt. The issues will be resolved at a later date hopefully. Maybe when Gunjhun get close to each other and CV's need a monkey wrench to mess things up πŸ˜†

They have spent so much time with alone in their room, he has never taken advantage of her, infact he rarely touches her. Despite her being more comfortable touching him, she is hesitant to spend time with him alone outside of her usual surrounding. Tomorrow's episode where R drinks bhang is maybe the CV's way to loosen up R. Cliched or not, I am looking forward to it. I want to see what it leads to πŸ˜‰

G for sure is more than attracted to R but R not so much. Spending time together, getting to know each other, being comfortable with each other is giving us the friendship/ romantic moments to enjoy ;-)  But it is important for Gunjhun to do that because it will be the base to strengthen their relationship later and for them to fall in love eventually.

Whatever causes G to flip out and leave PN, his anger or sense of betrayal will be magnified because he will think that now he has gotten to know R, has a bond with her, is beginning to trust her, be attracted to her.

Yes, I too have noticed the camera angles not just today but on other days as well is a bit sketchy. It is probably the editing too.

Feels like I am back in college doing a book report. πŸ˜† I have to read this to see if it even makes sense!!!!

πŸ‘ Infofan loved the observation. You wrote this so beautifully, I had a big smile while I read this! Okay will comment more later
πŸ‘
Pleiades thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Infofan

Thank you for the update!

I agree Infofan, I also don't mind these so-called "filler" episodes/scenes, I mean think about how absolutely horrible some of the Dec-Feb episodes were, what's wrong with a little bit of lightheartedness for a while?

Infofan makes a good point, that this closeness they are experiencing now will only make the inevitable heartbreak/drama with the end of the 30-Day Challenge more intense. And plus, it is good that they get to know each other as friends before a proper married life.

Btw, does anyone know how many days are left in the 30-Day Challenge in the show's timeline?

Edited by Pleiades - 12 years ago
Missbantu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for the update

Four glasses, 🀣hehehe the next episode will be a must see one. can't wait to see
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
by the way..forgot to mention..

didn't himmanshoo look super cute doing that ramp walk in his new shirt??

looked just like a model..lol...πŸ˜‰
yogibear21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww!!!!!...so sweett!!!...i can't wait nw!!...tnk u wafah!!
Dhanujp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Infofan I just loved to post today. As rightly said by JP, I had a BIG smile while reading it.

I was little disappointed in the beginning, 1st they did not go anywhere else, means GUDDU did not take her any else where. 2nd was how come GUDDU did not get anything ( gift ) for Runhjun :(

I also notice that 1st time the romantic music was played on Runhjun when she was looking at GUDDU wearing his shirt. are they trying to telling Runhjun is falling for GUDDU now :)

OMG for the 1st time Runhjun did not hesitate by GUDDU's touch. There was a small smile on her face, as she was little embarrassed she said what is he doing. Finally flashbacks of that wrong touch was gone. Hahaha.

Also I saw sincerity in GUDDU's looks when he pulled Runhjun & was looking at her. Today I felt that GUDDU started loving Runhjun. The way he held her, his looks towards her, his support for her, his responsibly to her, his understanding her, all in just two mins.

I just wish if he had added little & said. " Runhjun I started liking you a lot & want to be with you always. will forgive me for all my mistakes ? " :)

Apart from GUDDU & Ruhnjun all are worried about the 30 day challange. That made me laugh. I have a strong feeling that this time GUDDU will not leave Runhjun, remember yest GUDDU said that he will not made the same mistake again & again. I feel that what ever confusion that M&M's going to Create, GUDDU would be with Runhjun to support her. May be very soon devi will also help GUDDU by sharing her mom & other M&M's plan.

Pre Cap - I have so many questions in my mind like...

What Runhjun will say to GUDDU ? Will GUDDU ask anything to her. Will he take her home in that condition or will they try to spend the night else where. Will she cry ? Will she make him drink too ? Will it rain tomm ? Will he carry her like he did once. And many questions ... WOW waiting for tomm episode.

Runhjun was wearing the Red sari which was shown in the promo ( time change ) well, GUDDU's shirt color is different but it was all most similar kind. Hoping that they would express their feelings to each other :)

Pls share your thoughts...