Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update, Wafah :-)

The GR interactions today sound good...looking forward to watching it...and precap...lol...ab toh dekh ki hi pata chalega where this is headed...
gauranitai thumbnail
thanks a lot!! i cant wait 4 2mw!!!
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i smell a drunk runjhun and maybe a SR coming up  thanks alot for the lovely update.
Dhanujp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another day with Wafah wonderful update. Thankyou :)

Yet to see today's episode, but waiting for tomm episode. WOW !

I am feeling very sorry for Devi. Poor girl. Is jabbu really being bad. What is that gain that he gets if guddu wins ? I dont understand :( Also when devi started looking at him, in the beinging he was thinking to marry Devi & wanted to settle in PN like Guddu. But now y is he thinking all
Crap. I really want jabbu to be the old jabbu guy :)

Typing during my lunch. We comment later after seeing episode.

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gardes

Rani, I agree that this was another filler episode to raise TRPs (does not make me happy because then Zee dictates what happens).  😭

I am still confused about where the show is going.  Are they showing Runjhun's perspective now?  The stares, the eyelocks, the smiles between them are confusing as heck.  What happened to the seedhi-saadi storylines?  😕

Clarity, CVs, clarity.  Keep Zee's fingers out of your cookie jar, PLEASE!  It will make some of us happy!  😡😡

I agree Gardes and Rani..looked like a filler episode..

to raise TRPs and will continue 2moro with the bhang scene..guess they will get closer and the M&Ms will find the pregnancy test and assume its R...the bhang may cause confusion..

it looks like Zee are now dictating..😡
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azuria

Thanx Wafa,
I love reading your WU. I really liked the part where you shook your head.It was verywell doen. And what a gentelman our Mr Shukla is that he can WAIT: and talk normal in an akward situation. I liked that he understands R need of her ammas nearness and joy. I also understands that he also depends on amma for approval and be accepted by her. Not by M&Ms. Lots of very good posts yesterday and today. I love reading . I am so glad to find people crazy about BBAT like I am. Just finding you all made my big day. Thanks to all at the forum.

Azuria love your posts. Yes, it is true Guddu certainly knows what is the right thing to do when he wants to. I liked the way he put his first earnings in RJ's hand and the namaste that he gave the store owner.

Only thing is that story feels out of sync. Why is he wearing a pink shirt similar to the one he just burnt? Is he trying to make up with RJ?  Maybe he did have amnesia in the hospital and forgot that he burnt the pink shirt because he hated it? 😆

I mean the CV's could have given him another color to wear.  I think if all this sweet stuff happened BEFORE the fight, it would have been nice. But as Gardes said there is a 400 pound elephant in the room named Abhi and so it seems odd for them to go back to the way things were.

Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavni88

I agree Gardes and Rani..looked like a filler episode..

to raise TRPs and will continue 2moro with the bhang scene..guess they will get closer and the M&Ms will find the pregnancy test and assume its R...the bhang may cause confusion..

it looks like Zee are now dictating..😡

Always look forward to your posts Bhavni

While I liked the handing over the money scene, it was so AWKWARDLY shot by the film crew. There were at least 3 different angles. Sometimes they were really close and sometimes they seemed further. It looked like several takes sewn together. I wonder if it is meant to be awkward? I always find both characters a little awkward when they stare at each other, but in the video in G's imagination it was smoother the looks between them
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jpalagrawal

Always look forward to your posts Bhavni

While I liked the handing over the money scene, it was so AWKWARDLY shot by the film crew. There were at least 3 different angles. Sometimes they were really close and sometimes they seemed further. It looked like several takes sewn together. I wonder if it is meant to be awkward? I always find both characters a little awkward when they stare at each other, but in the video in G's imagination it was smoother the looks between them

thanks JP...I also love your posts..just read the one on the discussion thread..👏

yes that scene did look like it was rushed..diff camera angles..do u remember that scene where R is helping G with the tie??..if u look closer theres a cabinet that 'appears'..behind them..after R picks up the jkt from the bed..guess that scene was rushed as well..😆

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much for the update, Wafah.

At work, will comment in a bit.
Gunjhun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Woohoo, nice episode today! Teehee. fun times for Runjhun tommorow! Maybe some bhang will lossen her, and her tongue, up a bit! 😛

I can imagine it now! A drunk Runjhun happily and obliviously tells Guddu how handsome she thinks he is, how Abhi never meant anything and how she thinks he is just an amazing person over all! Maybe that will ease some of Guddus fears. 👏

*Sigh* Runjhun is still hanging onto her Ammas dupatta for dear life. Amma-ji, either cut the duppatta off completely or change into a new sari, yar!

Oh Mahadevi, how could you?! How could you?! Just when everything was going ok for our pretty princess you just had to save your own arse and shift the attention to Runjhun. WHYYY!?!. Oh well, eagerly awaiting for tommorow!

P.S. Wafah, I just wrote a FF for Gunjhun labeled A Cinderella Story- BBAT Style. I was wondering how to get it on the Bhagonwali Corner, thingy 😛 I read somewhere I should let you know?

WAIT I JUST REMEBERED SOMETHING!

If Guddu burned the pink shirt and tie or outfit, whatever you want to call it. Wasn't he technically burning Vishnu's clothing? 🤣

Edited by Gunjhun - 12 years ago