Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i hope this time he will not yell at gopi even if the truth reveal infront of him
tvfreak86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobi12500

i hope this time he will not yell at gopi even if the truth reveal infront of him

Why??? is it coz she helped them to take a decision!!!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You know how these precaps are, it's not going to be the way we think, we should just sit back and see what they are going to dish out to us.

But I have been waiting for him to discover the hanky and now the socks too he will see, fingers crossed the CV's surprise us with him just thinking this girl is mental and head over heels in love with me, let me just wait and see how far she is going to go trying prove her love for me, after all his enjoying the amount of attention he is getting from Gopi and Kokila.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
don't trust the precap
the show doesn't rely on precaps
precaps nothing
half of times never true
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ahem will not say anything to Gopi this time bcz he knows Gopi does'nt know how to read & write so he will thing someone behind all this.
Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree to Nancygomes, he has to realise that how can Gopi write... surely someone must have written it for her!!! Gopi wud probably go in the room and start crying... muje maf kardo... yeh toh Rashiben ne likha hai! Rashiben ...what will happen... maybe new kalakari on the way...!!so lets all stay  tuned for the new kalakari!!
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh course Gopi is never going to say anything against Rashi even knowing the truth about the hanky and socks. Her Rashiben can never do anything wrong in her eyes. Seriously that girl really needs to stop trusting everything so blindly. 
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aamnalicious

ahem wants this b'coz koki  want kinjal with jigar and he can't understand taht he ahimself giving so much tension to his mom by hating  and not accpeting her choice(gopi)😡

@ Bold - you mean Kinjal with Dhawal

But precaps are usually misleading. Besides I don't think Ahem will shout all that much. If you notice his angry outbursts are getting milder & quieter.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hamzanuha

@ Bold - you mean Kinjal with Dhawal

But precaps are usually misleading. Besides I don't think Ahem will shout all that much. If you notice his angry outbursts are getting milder & quieter.

Yep kuch kuch hota hai with Aham, his being slowly but surely turned into a laddoo. ðŸ˜†
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nancygomes

Ahem will not say anything to Gopi this time bcz he knows Gopi does'nt know how to read & write so he will thing someone behind all this.

well this is the high tiem ahem should use his  unused brain in gopi's case and think how is it possible?😕