Its not obession neither kindness

Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I read the LU and have decided not to watch todays episode. From what i understand is that Nivi is neither obsessed nor is she doing this in kindness.. she is doing this because tomorrow if she has her own baby HL will make her feel guilty by saying that she thinks about her kids first and then dweeta. Time and again Nivi had proved that she is putul.. I brain less doll who does tricks for whoever owns her. It's not love, sacrifices, obsession or being kind.. its proving that I am dumb, brainless and I have no feelings, appreciation or respect for the ones that love... but i want to be all goody goody for mean people who treat my like trash. Nivi is just an utter selfish person who thinks she knows whats right for others and makes baseless decisions and spoils other peoples life. First Sid than Divya than Viren and now the poor baby dweeta. When will you stop Nivi?? When will you let people decide whats right for them?? Why are you always upto spoiling other peoples life in the so called name of sacrifice? How can you be so utter selfish? So who do u want to die next? Yes its tru that Divya lost her life becausr of you.. only if you had taken the initiative of clearing the doubts of Divya she would have been alivw and dweeta wouldn't be called a motherless child.. but NO you sat on the issue for months together and acted all naive like you didn't know why your own sister whom you claim to love the most was angry with you? Wow Nivi you have time and again proved that you are selfish, brainless human being who cares a zilch for people who love you, care for.. you are such a self centered human being who likes to be called "mahan" at the cost of ruining other peoples life. You a shame on womanhood.. a complete shame and its a shame on us for watching you on screen as role model.. a role model who only thinks about herself, gets the pleasure in ruining lives and thats why god never gave you a moms love because you don't deserve one. You don't love dweeta you just want to prove HL and the world how mahan you are by your act of so called sacrifice. You alone decided be the mom and Viren as dweetas dad? Enough you selfish lady Sid who is dweetas dad is still alive and can bring her up with good culture.. please don't come in between a father and daughter..please just back off your selfish motive of being tagged as mahan again.. you don't love dweeta and you don't deserve her either

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
calm down u cant just go on banning to watch CCBM atleast nt fr ur sake but fr the trps watch it lol...n dont get too serious nivi is doing watevets nt her faultt keep urself in her place nt dat im supporting her but just correcting u dat stp trashin ma jaan like dat...n stay strng like us!!!
Nivren till etrnity!!!
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nivi has totally lost it. I agree this character cant be a role model. Nivi just want to be Nivi The Great to suck up HL and totally ignoring people who love her and care for her. And sacrifice?? I would say what sacrifice?? It seems like people around her are sacrificing for her GREAT DECISIONS. How can you justify your actions by hurting so many people who truly love you and care for you?? CT is totally killing our favourite couple and I'm just hating this track. But yes I'll be keep hitting chaska meter for Viren's sake.
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agre with u