Users

Frequent Posters

glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
res...

ari wonderful siggie πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
congrats  for 150 epis!!
________________________________________________________________________________

Pata nahi main kya likhu, kya nahi ..this emo explains my state right now --> i was left feeling disheartened, helpless, exasperated and sad after having watched the epi. Really thought today's epi was gonna be a 'feel good epi' and by the end of it we would be left smiling, but boy, oh boy! was i wrong or what

I can't pin point anything positive as the ullus were once again dominant, practically taking up half of epi πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ, leaving arjuhi  to be sidelined even the dialogues were VERY poor today πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ why is this happening now? why so much screen space for ullus now? when there are only 2 episodes left for the show to conclude..or that's what i'm assuming at least, as i'm hoping that the rumour about a sequel is false.

HATED the way the epi started off by showing the ullu brothers asking for forgiveness from bua πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ it was unnecessary and wasted a good few mins.
HATED  the way arohi confided guiltily in arjun. Absoloutely hated the dilaogues here. Why should she be made to feel guilty?? did she do anything wrong? i think you'll find the answer to that is NO!! it's her family, who did so much nainsaafi with her and her husband, that should be feeling guilty...NOT HER!!! i didn't like arjun's dialogues either!

So Arohi thinking that her family is still naraaz with her (really not liking this😑) as they haven't come to pick them up and arjun tryng to console her, decide to go to the bhoot bangla...good move...such a shame it was totally ruined by what happened after this!

Next more overdose of ullus 🀒 don't even want to comment. What's the point, it was nothing worth watching, so just forwarded it πŸ₯±

Next arjun we see arjun and arohi in the bhoot bangla, where arjun informs her about his fear of losing her, as he lost his mother (Seriously i can't even recall the dialogues and scenes properly because they were so dull, so i'm sorry if anything is incorrect.)
anyway they hug and have a flashback (once againπŸ₯±) with the song 'saibo' as the bg. Like everyone else i am sick and tired of  asking for the title track *sighs*  why bother going through the trouble of making it when it wasn't gonna be used anyway? what a waste of a beautiful song.
In the midst of this, the tattoo shooter, who is being made to stalk his ass off comes to the scene...and he graces us with his special appearance AGAIN!! sirf muh dikhayi ki baaki hai...but in the mean time he should be given a burkha to make his silhouette undistinguishable πŸ˜†
there was no need for him to appear on the scene really πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

ok coming to the last part, we saw rajvir chachu embarking on his latest mission of 'find the tattoo guy if you can' πŸ₯± ffed the whole scene...so can't comment on it really!!

all in all, i am utterly disappointed with the epi today because we were hoping for beautiful arjuhi moments, which we can cherish but aisa kuch nahi hua, instead we sat there and wasted like 20mins of our lives...gosh i could've done so many things in those 20 mins
dukh iss baat ki hai.. ki CVs ne jo beautiful love story shuru kiya isse vaisa beautiful ending nahi de paya (i know it hasn't ended but after watching today's epi i have lost my hopes)
CVs you guys were given a deadline and all you had to do was plan and work towards it...we even suggested ideas, so you could've just taken them..honestly! you guys had potential but it was all flushed down the loo...such a shame really!

god give us strength to pull through these last two episodes, pata nahi what is waiting ahead of us  

p.s. we DO NOT want a sequel...we have had ENOUGH of the alhuwaliya family, can't tolerate them anymore...if kitani is to come back, then we want a new story!
(really don't know why i'm writing this, it's not like they listen to us anyway)

Edited by glitter567 - 12 years ago
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi ML ians... ts been ages dat i have wrote smthng here d main thng s am very week in writing cmnts  n i love to read ur views bt today i thnk i have to write smthng...
frst of all i congratulate d whole kmh team fr cmpleteing 150 epis..πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘

n abt todays episode .. i just njoyed arjuhi scenes...😳
😳
Arjun was totally good !! as far as his comedies i cd c karan in dat !! TOTHA SINGHANIA lolπŸ˜†
initially i thnk d ullus + lovdep scene was nt needed dey made it long n i wd have loved it if dere was enuff tyme bt nw dere r many thngs to b rvealed n CVS r still after smal family scenes..πŸ₯±
i cd fel arohi's emotions bt she cd have been more strong ...she need nt feel gulty n say dat her fMILY MEMBERS WERE NARAAZ WTH HER..😑
i mean dey were never ryt n hw cd she thnk dat dadu will allow ds to happen??/
blah blah n arjun also asked d same lyk arohi ...πŸ˜•
anyways deir decision to move to ajun's real house was a good !! πŸ‘
thank god dey dint ask fr anyones help...πŸ˜›
btw 1 doubt hw dis KILLER cmes everywhere n dat too wth d same dress ...eeewww frst he shd change hs costume...i mean in public hw cd he wear ds  ?? 🀣

abt ullus i loved amrit she was fabulous as a mom desp f daughter n othersss ...πŸ₯±
esp i was literally laughing at chachu's kasam !!
uffo man hw many tymes he ll take dis???πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
n where s sanchit ?? do we have to add him in d missing ppls list?? 😭pheww n where s billo romi shefo simi?? dese cvs ...i wanna kill dem ! 😑
oh yeah i missed one.. today dey gave us an explanation scene of an expected blooper !! dats  ullus scene in police station where dey were nt aware of   arjuhi's release...
otherwise we all had to guess ab dese thngs na...πŸ˜‰
i thnk in dese last epis cvs r concentratin on family scenes n explanations n 4geeting d MAIN points...
pheww am concluding ..thnku buddies fr reading ds πŸ˜ƒ

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res...
Dunno i'll edit or not!! Depends on wen i watch the epi!!
kavyasam thumbnail
done with my take 🀒 

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Though i wished in ysday's lounge but wishing again ..CONGRATS 4 COMPLETING 150 EPISODES ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ but the countdown has started πŸ˜­

Now abt 2day's show ..the most boring episode so far ..yawnπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± n bounced over my head .

i need to clear so many things b4 writing actual take :-

1. y was arohi crying πŸ˜• instead of being happy that she is now out n arjun is safe , they r free ...so y she was crying πŸ˜• . she was wanting to settle down with him at some far place na ..so now what hppnd πŸ˜• ..ye suddnly adarsh beti ne adarsh patni par kabza kaise kiya . use to ye sochna chahiye tha that her family did so much bad to him so they should apologise 4 it . but rona ❓

2. allu family's drama in whole show 😲😑🀒 y ❓ what's d need now . n arjun arohi allu house mein kyun jaye  that was so unbearable 4 me . 😑🀒 . but thank god nahi gaye.

3. n where is singhu family ...arey atleast show dadi n rashi ..who were so close to them n suddnly arjun bhi bhool gaya n said to arohi that now u r only person in my life .😲

4. where is the gang of friends πŸ˜• poore struggle mein the ab kahan gaye πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

so overall there r too many loopholes . n show is going downward . n i m just not interested to see that who was d shooter ,arjun ke bachpan ka raaz etc etc ...only 2 episodes left ...n now no chance 4 improvement ...n 2day is the last day of shooting .

n acc to nitin' sts ..their is some gun shot shooting is going on bw 2 ppl n 1 will die . so after watching 2day's episode i think chachu hi to kahin marne wale nahi  ..or shooter ko jail πŸ˜†
or d way arjun was saying that this home is unlucky 4 him as last time mom cheen li to this time arohi to nahi 😲😲 or may b arohi ko bachate hue chachu ka d end ho jayega πŸ˜• n aise arjun ko apni mom ki death ka insaaf mil jayega πŸ˜² pata nahi what i m thinking lolπŸ˜†

n 1 more thing acc to that article that cvs r changing d culprit 4m mikhael to sm1 else . hmm may b bcoz uska chehra already reveal ho gaya tha πŸ˜• but who cares now

anyways ending jo bhi ho ..but i m only intrested to see ARJUHI'S saaf safai 2omro .πŸ˜† n 2day d highlight was tota - maina thing πŸ˜† so NOW MR. TOTA N MRS.MAINA SINGHANIA IS BUSY IN MAINTAINING THEIR GHOSLA πŸ˜†πŸ€£
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on completion of 150 episodes😳 We wanted more n more to come but sigh😭

Big Disappointment 🀒🀒

Extra footage to Ullus n Rajveer😑 Total wastage of the whole episode except the Arjuhi scenes at Arjun's mom's home😳 

Dnt understand why CVs are more intersted in showing Ullus drama in the final episodes too😑 n that shooter is getting on my nerves now😑 kahi pe bhi ghus jata hain n aaya hain toh kuch kar na..bas darshan deke chal diya😑 Kuch karega toh hi pakda jayega

Not in the mood to write take🀒
Edited by rasika.KK - 12 years ago
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHIKHA19

Though i wished in ysday's lounge but wishing again ..CONGRATS 4 COMPLETING 150 EPISODES ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ but the countdown has started πŸ˜­

Now abt 2day's show ..the most boring episode so far ..yawnπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± n bounced over my head .

i need to clear so many things b4 writing actual take :-

1. y was arohi crying πŸ˜• instead of being happy that she is now out n arjun is safe , they r free ...so y she was crying πŸ˜• . she was wanting to settle down with him at some far place na ..so now what hppnd πŸ˜• ..ye suddnly adarsh beti ne adarsh patni par kabza kaise kiya . use to ye sochna chahiye tha that her family did so much bad to him so they should apologise 4 it . but rona ❓ exactly 😈 n hamara Arjun bhi apni self respect bhul kar was ready to go to Ullus🀒

so overall there r too many loopholes . n show is going downward . n i m just not interested to see that who was d shooter ,arjun ke bachpan ka raaz etc etc ...only 2 episodes left ...n now no chance 4 improvement ...n 2day is the last day of shooting . Me too feel they won't show that raaz thing..CVs have forgot about itConfused

n acc to nitin' sts ..their is some gun shot shooting is going on bw 2 ppl n 1 will die . so after watching 2day's episode i think chachu hi to kahin marne wale nahi  ..or shooter ko jail πŸ˜†
or d way arjun was saying that this home is unlucky 4 him as last time mom cheen li to this time arohi to nahi 😲😲 or may b arohi ko bachate hue chachu ka d end ho jayega πŸ˜• n aise arjun ko apni mom ki death ka insaaf mil jayega πŸ˜² pata nahi what i m thinking lolπŸ˜† It would be good thenπŸ˜† Kisi kaam toh aayega😈

anyways ending jo bhi ho ..but i m only intrested to see ARJUHI'S saaf safai 2omro .πŸ˜† n 2day d highlight was tota - maina thing πŸ˜† so NOW MR. TOTA N MRS.MAINA SINGHANIA IS BUSY IN MAINTAINING THEIR GHOSLA πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Haha Superloved those scenes😳 Arjun was hilarious
🀣"Hamne ghar choda..Rasmo ko phoda"🀣 Waiting for their saaf safaiπŸ˜†

channi_star thumbnail
happy 150th epi!! 😊

was watchin 2dez sbs n gt a lil senty wen karan was talkin abt the kmh promos...seemz like yest kmh strtd n 2de it has 2 end!!!

thankz alot 2 the whole team of kmh for entertaining us!! 😊

haan haan dv's appko bhi thankz..bhale hi applogo neh hamesha hamara dil toda but return mein itni gaaliyan bhi khai nahh hamari  πŸ˜› ... thankz for the sweet love story of arjun n arohi...best of luk 2 u all!!
aaage se plzz itne saare bloopers mat create karna apne show mein aur fans ka dil mat todna...it may b just a shw for u but it bcumz an important part of our lives!!! 😊

karan n kritika i hv no words for u guyz!!! 😭😭  just wanna say thankz for spreadin happiness n love in our lives...
v will alwayz b wid u where ever u go n wateva u do..hum log apka picha kabhi nahi chhorenge..u will hv 2 bear us 4eva!!  πŸ˜›

karan v dnt mind u becumin the nxt masterchef host...will stick 2 the tv n nvr miss an epi n our mumz r gonna b happy dat their daughters r watchin a cookin shw n learning sumfin...
v will try out all the recipes u shw...yhh but at the end v will hv 2 eat it up by ourselves n v will happpily... πŸ˜†

kitu ur a diva!!! an inspiration for us!! keep smiling alwayz!! take care of ur self n our karan!!

plzz keep us updated aftr kmh is over , 2 let us knw our king n queen r fit n fine!!

😭😭😭😭😭😭

epi:  

wat the hell...
yeh epi bhi waste...overdose of ullus ajj bhi!!!! damn!! 

ditto 2 evry1z take!!! 😊

no comments on ullus!!! πŸ˜›

arjuhi:
arjun n arohi YES! datz wat v fans were beggin for just a simple n normal life! n wen time has cum u guyz r leavin us!!  😭
arjuhi 😭 we will miss u!!

yeh tattu ( tatoo man πŸ˜›)  kitna besharam hai..jab bhi arjuhi romance / hug karte hai tabhi tapak jata hai dekhne!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dv's 😑🀒🀬
only 2 days r left!!!  😭
n m sure yeh 2 din bhi ullupanti mein nikaljayenge aur humme ullus ko jhelna padhega!!!!

karan n kritzz!! v r gonna miss u guyz like hell!!
kaise katege hamare weekends...evn though v r gonna watch kmh1 all over again but stilll 😳...

πŸ€—  luv yah both!!!

πŸ€—  MLSA!! luv yah all too!! 

Edited by channi_star - 12 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail

jhelo  🀣.   I am like the CVs , even if u ask me to stop making these  I wont stop 😈

KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
we wont ask you to stop kavya cos they are beautiful but i think the writing should be a bit bigger.πŸ‘πŸΌ