rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
wow awesome
luved ittt
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful update...thanks 4 pm. No divorce! Yippee!!! Hopefully she will fall in love with him in those six months
heycookie thumbnail
Waiting 4 da update
plz update soon
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
switty switty switty tera update chaida
switty switty switty tera update chaida
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
dear atleast update one of ur FF/SS daily so that u could continue with true love

waiting...
sweety.2 thumbnail
                                  PART 6

Its been one month of their marriage and they used to share a bond of friendship and not couples

Evening

Maan came home early and geet was surprised to see him so early

Geet:aap itni jaldi kaise aa gaye

Maan:wo hume kahi bahar jaana hai

Geet:kaha

Maan:party main

Geet:par main kyu

Maan:geet jaan jaruri hai

Geet:theek hai itna gussa kyu ka rahe ho

Maan:jaldi taiyyar ho jao

Geet:theek hai

Geet went and got ready.She wore a white saree with purple border.She was looking very beautiful and maan was lost in her.Geet came down and maan was just staring at her

Geet:maan

Maan:?

Maan:?

Geet:maaan

Maan:chilla kyu rahi ho

Geet:main kabse aapko bula rahi ho dyan kaha hai aapka

Maan:nahi kuch nahi chalo

They left and maan was stealing glances at her.They reached the party and everyone were staring at them.Girls were jealous of geet and drooling over maan while guys were looking at geet with lust.Maan was getting so angry that he would any on them at that moment but geet could not see his anger as she was busy looking at the surrounding.Maan went and started talking to the people while geet was silently following them.After sometime rahul one of maan's client came.He was looking at geet in a lustful manner and maan was getting angry on them

Rahul:hello mr khurana

Maan:hello mr chopra

Rahul:aap bata sakte hai ki yeh beautiful lady kaun hai

Geet was blushing at his comment while maan felt like punching him

Maan:she is my wife mrs maan singh khurana

Rahul forwarded his hand to geet.They both shaked the hand and rahul was not leaving her.Geet was feeling uncomfortable by his touch.So she forcefully took away her hand.After sometime there was announcement for the couples to rock the dance floor.Rahul was going towards geet to ask her for dance but before he could go maan came and dragged geet to the dance floor.She was trying to freed but could not as maan was holding her tight.He forcefully danced with her and geet was getting more angry on him

Geet thinking:how dare he dance with me how dare he touch me

Geet could not take it any more so she forcefully left him and rushed out in the garden.Geet was fuming with anger while maan was shocked by her behavior and so he rushed after her.Maan went and stood after her and touched her shoulder.Geet turned and slapped him tight on his face.Maan was shocked by her behavior

Maan:geet

Geet:don't you dare call my name

Maan:geet maine kya kiya

Geet:just shut up how dare you touch me how dare you

Maan:par geet

Geet:aapki himmat kaise hui mere saath dance karne ki

Maan:it was just a dance

Geet:dance maine aapko ek friend samja tha lekin aapne

Maan:tumhe lagta hai maine tumhara faida uthaya hai

Geet:haan

Maan:tum aise soch bhi kaise sakti ho

Geet:I just hate you

Maan:maine tumhare saath ek friend samajkar dance kiya tha

Geet:friend

Maan:agar main tumhare saath dance nahi karta toh wo rahul tumhare saath dance karta aur main samaj gaya tha ki tum uske saath comfortable nahi ho lekin tumhe mujh par bharosa nahi hai

Geet:haan mujhe aap par bharosa nahi hai mujhe ghar jaan hai

Maan:theek hai

They reached the car and both were silent.Geet was now feeling guilty because she was feeling that maan was telling the truth.She thought of telling sorry to him

Before she could say anything maan stopped the car with a jerk.Some goons were standing there with knifes in their hands.Geet got scared seeing them and maan was going out

Geet:aap kaha jaa rahe hai

Maan:tumhe iss se kya

Maan left the car and the goons started asking him money.Maan gave all the money to them and one of them were going towards geet.He tried to stop them but all went in vain.Suddenly one of them came and stabbed maan

Geet:maaan

They were continuously beating him and geet was crying.She was trying to come out but maan was stopping her.She could not take it anymore so she rushed outside.They were coming towards her but then a truck was coming.They all left seeing the truck.Maan fell on the floor holding his stomach.Blood was continuously oozing out.Geet rushed and sat next to him.She kept his head on her lap

Geet:maan kuch boliye na maan

Maan could not say anything due to pain.He forwarded his hands to touch her cheeks but did not touch remembering her words.He closed his eyes and fainted

Geet:maan maaan

He did not say anything.

Precap:hospital

pms later

Edited by sweety.2 - 12 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant part!!!

But y she slapped him???

vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes dia,

same doubt for me also

by the way nice part
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice part this geet is very mean he was just saving her and she slapped him
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update.. Y on earth was geet blushing at rahul's comment..
I hope she realises what she has in d form of maan..
Update nxt part soon plz