Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

TB: Ashnoor Kaur (Panna) to play lead in new show

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9604-ashnoor-kaur-back-to-zee-with-shobha-somnath-ki.htm

Ashnoor Kaur back to Zee with Shobha Somnath Ki

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 | 6:30:36 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)

Ashnoor Kaur back to Zee with Shobha Somnath Ki

Ashnoor Kaur, last seen in Jhansi Ki Rani will portray the central character of Shobhana in Zee TV's Shobha Somnath Ki...

The child prodigy Ashnoor Kaur fondly known as Palak, who won accolades for her beautiful portrayal as Prachi in Zee TV's historical Jhansi Ki Rani is back again on TV.. And this time she portrays the central role of Shobhana in Zee TV and Indra Media's magnum opus historical show, Shobha Somnath Ki.

The little girl plays   India's unsung heroine Shobhana who grows up with the motive of protecting her homeland from the Mughal invader Mehmood of Ghazni.

Shobhana played by Ashnoor is the niece of the King of Baruch, Daddachalukya, played by Yash Tonk.

When contacted, Ashnoor's mother confirmed the news and said, "I cannot talk much about the show as it has not yet launched. As of now, I can only tell that Ashnoor has an equally challenging and beautiful role to essay in the show".

Shobha Somnath Ki will launch on June 20th and will occupy the 8 PM slot on Zee TV.

Well, it will be a pleasant sight to see the little Ashnoor back in action!

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i eagerly want her back in sns now and have a fit of fight with mr modi 
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_78

i eagerly want her back in sns now and have a fit of fight with mr modi 

if they bring her back this will really increase the charm of sns
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for sharing and Well done to Ashnoor for landing the leading role, she was a real good little actress, mini Gopi.