Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS WU:24th May'11 *Yawns* Boring!! Episode

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to Restrict the Content of this Post to Members Only

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Tuesday ~|~ 24th May'11
Episode #283

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
After Many Many Boring Episode..Other that Saying 'Uff' Can't say anything else! and for today's Episode No High Hopes! So Presenting today's Written Update
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*Part 1*
Gopi tells I will go and call Everyone for dinner! Here Jigar Ahem and Chirag Bhai..are discussing about What should be done..Jigar tells that we will pag the money! But Ahem tells don't think everthing so Fast! Chirag tells That we should allow him to work in our Company! Ahem says No...Gopi hears all this she goes in and tells all to come to eat! Chirag tells her to go they will come! Chirag Suggests That They should take Dhaval back to Work

Here Rashi is telling Urmila that Kokila didn't come to eat only..She is so confused! But that Kalakari i did (I Love Ahem ji) One i haven't got any news only! I want Ahem to shout at Gopi..Urmila tells Very Good he didn't see it because then Kokila would focus on Gopi Vau..Rashi tells Ohh Yaa! and keeeps the phone

Here Gopi is telling Kokila to eat food.Kokila tells that she will eat after some time!! Hetal comes there and tells Kokila "I want to talk to u" Gopi leaves on Kokilas Demand! Hetal tells From small age Jigar was my son Ahem was your and Kinjal was our both Daughter..So if u want any help u can tell me..Kokila tells "I Know all that..But still this time I want to think sensibly and do something

*Part 2*
Here Rashi comes to Gopis Room..Ahem is removing his Coat! Rashi tells now what should I do...I can't just go inside and take the Handkerchief! Gopi is coming! Rashi goes to her and tells her I am putting on the Washing Machine! So If there is any of Ahems Socks Shirts give it to me! She goes in Ahem is removing his socks he doesn't notice the 'I Love Ahem Ji' Written on it..Ahem goes in the Bathroom..Rashi takes the clothes and is about to go..Gopi stops her and tells her to give her some Idea What to do..about all this matter..Rashi tells that Kokila should agree to give them some money! Then only u can help them out! Rashi tells u asked me that thats why i told u..Now i am leaving ok!

In the Morning Kokila is in Thinking Mood πŸ˜† Gopi comes and Opens the Bhavat Geeta and tells Kokila that she has to read it..and i have marked it too..Kokila takes the blessing and tells Gopi to keep it aside! Gopi tells that I removed it so that u don't become Confused! She tells I am trying to focus but i can't do anything ..Gopi starts telling that "We can help one person without giving the money to him free and think we are doing a favor for him" Like Krishna Bhagvan didn't fight the Mahabharat alone na! Ahem hears all this and comes inside! Gopi is scared

*Part 3*
Ahem comes and Greets Kokila..Gopi leaves Saying that she has to prepare Breakfast! Ahem sits on the Bed..and tells What did Gopi say Just Now is Right and Kinjal needs our help too

Here Kinjal is very sad..He Phone Rings! She greets her Mom! Kokila tells Kinjal that u need not worry we are coming to ur house! We are coming to ur house and soon we will remove you from this problem Kinjal is overjoyed! She keeps the Phone and tells Dhaval I think Mom thinks that I can't live with u all

Here Kokila is leaving for Kinjal's House!! Rashi "Why is this Kagdo going to Mummy's House?" She calls up Urmila and tells her that she has left for ur house!! Urmila is happy

Here Kinjal too Is Very happy thinking that Kokila is coming to take her home! Here Urmila hears the door bell ring she goes in the hall saying "Paisa Aaya" 4 times! (Money came)...Kinjal greets both of them! Kokila tells that Ahem has Filled ur Money of the Credit Card! Urmila tells Why..Kokila tells her let me complete! Ahem removes something! and gives it to Kokila..Kokila tells This is a check...Urmila tells No Need! No need of such a favor! Kokila tells No Favor! this is as a Rent..Urmila is socked! Kinjal tells "Lets go" Kokila tells go..?? She tells that U need to be with Dhaval in his work! And i have full hope that he will do it,Kokila tells i am very happy with U!! and I hope this rent u will pay by 6 months! Urmila is shocked..Dhaval tells I won't forget How u helped me..Just keep your hand on my Head! He tells that he will Pay all the Money! Urmila tells No Need! It will take long time! Dhaval tells Doing work day and night I will show that i can do my work..Kokila tells Urmila ben u should be as an encourager! If u are with him then everything will be possible..She wishes Dhaval for his Job and Gives her blessing and leaves..Kinjal Urmila both irritated!

Here Rashi is thinking..God knows what is that Rashi doing in Rajpal Nagar! Rashi is in her on dreams Jigar asking something She doesn't answer! Hetal bring her in her senses..Kokila and Ahem come! Hetal comes and tells them to eat! Kokila tells all that happened there! and Is praising him for his Atma Samman! Its all because of Gopi..Who gave me this thing!

Here Kinjal tells Dhaval to open a Beauty Parlor by the given Money! He tells Ok i will think about this..I am going and Bringing the Iron..Urmila tells him to open a Dabeli Shop! He tells I am late i have to iron my shirt! He goes!

Here Kokila is praising Gopi..and Is thanking her!! Rashi is angry and Kokila sees her anger

*Precap*
Jigar is Praising Gopi for her Ideas and Writing I love Ahem ji on the Socks..Gopi is confused! She thinks i have kept the Socks and Handkerchief on the Bed..Ahem comes in the room! And is shocked!

What Happens Tomorrow Don't Watch SNS Wait for The Written Update πŸ˜†
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
MyComments
*Yawns* No Comments Boring and Lousy Like always!! 😑
My Advice Don't Watch Todays Epsiode!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I bet the I love you part got washed out in the laundry ...and all that is left is Ahemji...lol 
tvfreak86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As usual Ahem will scream at gopi tomm!!! come on show us some thing diff
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
let hope that i love part should get washed
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Originally posted by: taral83

I bet the I love you part got washed out in the laundry ...and all that is left is Ahemji...lol 

Ohh!! Just Hope For the Best !! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Boring episode, agreed.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
You can't do anything! Aghrr!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Thanks for the Update

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
frm 2 weeks the epi is just **yawn**...guess they don't have any story to add it, thats y they make it a big boreπŸ₯±
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! At least I am saving my data charges by not watching these boring episodes lol