Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pjyo

So true Jyothi, I really liked what she wrote in the letter, it goes to show that she is moving on from her bad past. Whatever she asked him was her right and in no way did she imply that she is hoping for him to come back or that she has forgiven him. Very well written. Like you said once he replies rudely to her letter (which we hope) it will help her move still further away from him. Hopefully that letter of his will help her forget him and concentrate on her future.

And seriously how do these people in the family sply DS decide that A should forget and forgive him for all that he has done? She very coolly tells A to tell J that koi kuch nahi bolega tum bas wapas aa jao! Wow so he does whatever he wants and gets away every time. That's what has made him the way he is today. he showed the worst behavior to A and they will forgive him for that? really? What about her? may be she doesn't want to stick around with a spineless guy like him.

That's the thing with anandi naa,her instincts about jagya are right but she never gets out of 'not wanting to hurt dadisa' thought...With DS i was expecting this as she truly believes that wives should always forgive no matter what the husband does,its her mindset  and to expect her to give up on her laadesar is futile.Infact if jagya contacted her she will end up giving him loads of cash ignoring whatever bhairav  said,jagya is her  weak spot and she will do anything to get him back..🤔..
...Even gehna expects jagya to come back in hope of jagya anandi reconciliation ..😡..At first that made me angry at gehna  ,then i thought about it from her perspective 🤔-she and basanth are quite happy today but if we look back at their relationship it's  physical abuse,marital rape ,forced pregnancy  yet she has adjusted ,basanth has changed and she is able to forgive and forget and live with him...Sadly, these women may expect anandi too to forgive if jagya comes back😡 ... 
I hope that doesn't happen ,anandi shouldn't waste more time on him,instead use that computer for education 🤔...

I can understand Dadisa's reaction ...she is old-fashioned as we all know and her concentration right now is more on salvaging the family so she is not really thinking of what Jagya has done...many grandparents would do that. But her attitude towards Anandi has changed for now...I hope she continues to be that way or else Anandi will be still writing on the blackboard and never get to her studies.

In this particular scenario the women (and this is what needs to be changed) do actually forgive their husbands for more than what Jagya has done as in the case of Gehna (which happily worked out because Gehna was no pushover) although Gehna did not compromise totally to achieve that.

My feeling is the fun will start when Gauri arrives...I would like to see each person's reaction, acceptance or non-acceptance as the case may be and what is the solution they think up. That will be interesting. We will then know the extent of family pride, values, treatment of child brides and some more.
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

i have a feeling anandi will forgive jags if he ever comes back😡
and that day i wil get mad at anandi and not jagya
btw kyaa scene tha gaga ke beech, 😭last scene , ahhh kaash thode din baad pata chalta gauri ko,
ab pata nahin g maaf karegi j ko yaa nahin,wish she does after taking a good class of him
all said and done they both love each other and jag in the end tried to tell her the truth, so they should end up together
😆
i know no one is going to agree with me on this🤣
btw gairi is wrong 1.5 baar shaadi ho chuki hain😆😆undono ki😆
anadi se ek baar shaadi huyi hain, gauri se 1.5 baar, so jyaada hak gauri kaa banta hain🤣🤪

@ bold - AMEN !!!! aisa hi hoga...Tatasthu 😉 ...Anmol tumein patha hai I am with you on this one...I soo want to see Ga-Ga together anyday ! I hardly find time to watch BV now a day's...just catch some Ga-Ga scenes now & then 😳 I liked it when Gauri said "yea sindoor ab mera haq hai" 👏...

baaki hamesha slow motion mein rehnewale wale jaitser ke logon ko dekhne ke liye mere paas time nahin hai ! 😆
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

i have a feeling anandi will forgive jags if he ever comes back😡
and that day i wil get mad at anandi and not jagya
btw kyaa scene tha gaga ke beech, 😭last scene , ahhh kaash thode din baad pata chalta gauri ko,
ab pata nahin g maaf karegi j ko yaa nahin,wish she does after taking a good class of him
all said and done they both love each other and jag in the end tried to tell her the truth, so they should end up together😆
i know no one is going to agree with me on this🤣
btw gairi is wrong 1.5 baar shaadi ho chuki hain😆😆undono ki😆
anadi se ek baar shaadi huyi hain, gauri se 1.5 baar, so jyaada hak gauri kaa banta hain🤣🤪

If he comes back and anandi forgives him then certainly  i'll be mad at her😡 and also at jagya😡...no point in forgiving him either because the only reason  i see him coming back is if gauri makes his life hell ..infact gauri should make his life hell for the next 6 years( like his 6 years of lies) and then if his love for gauri is true then he should stick it out with her instead of running to anandi at first excuse  👎🏼..  if he truly loves gauri he should  want to be with her only and pay for the mistakes he made🤔...If he does that genuinely then who knows gauri may give him another chance ...🤔Seriously he needs to grow up and take responsibility for his actions rather than blaming anandi.
But nice mathematics anmol 1.5 shaadi is greater than 1 shaadi.😆...Agree..😃..total milaa ke 2.5 shaadi jagya ki..but anandi ne dus saal se zyaada isse jhela uska kyaa😉..😆...I want to see if after all drama jagya ke  2.5 marriage mein se  0 .0005 marriage bhi bach paathaa hai yah nahi..😆

Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pjyo

If he comes back and anandi forgives him then certainly  i'll be mad at her😡 and also at jagya😡...no point in forgiving him either because the only reason  i see him coming back is if gauri makes his life hell ..infact gauri should make his life hell for the next 6 years( like his 6 years of lies) and then if his love for gauri is true then he should stick it out with her instead of running to anandi at first excuse  👎🏼..  if he truly loves gauri he should  want to be with her only and pay for the mistakes he made🤔...If he does that genuinely then who knows gauri may give him another chance ...🤔Seriously he needs to grow up and take responsibility for his actions rather than blaming anandi.

But nice mathematics anmol 1.5 shaadi is greater than 1 shaadi.😆...Agree..😃..total milaa ke 2.5 shaadi jagya ki..but anandi ne dus saal se zyaada isse jhela uska kyaa😉..😆...I want to see if after all drama jagya ke  2.5 marriage mein se  0 .0005 marriage bhi bach paathaa hai yah nahi..😆

yaa even i dont want him running after anandi, run after gauri, i will be very ahppy 😃😉😆😆😆
anandi ne kyaa jhela, as 4 as i know, they got separated for 5yrs, then got back for 3 months
and then jag gauri ka romannce full on for 4 yrs😆😆😆woh to saath mein rahi hi nahin
hopefully uski ek shaadi reh jaaye😛😆bacche pe dayaa karoo pls🤣
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

yaa even i dont want him running after anandi, run after gauri, i will be very ahppy 😆
anandi ne kyaa jhela, as 4 as i know, they got separated for 5yrs, then got back for 3 months
and then jag gauri ka romannce full on for 4 yrs😆😆😆woh to saath mein rahi hi nahin
hopefully uski ek shaadi reh jaaye😛😆bacche pe dayaa karoo pls🤣

if you had seen from beginning then i could have explained the 'jhela' part😆 ..After they got separated  he opposed when she restarted education ,that was real cheap behaviour ..he can romance with gauri but why oppose his ex's  one  right decision-vaise hi badi mushkil se yeh crybaby padhaai key liye sochthi hai  😉 ..
😉bacchay ko bachpanaa chhhodd ke badaa  honay ko bolo ,toh shayad gauri bhi dayaa dikhaa de...😆 😆
but seriously though,  he will realize  gauri didn't take his letter and get worried  and now everything will   depend  on what gauri wants ...the situation has slipped out of his grasp...lets see if they can rescue their relationship from this mess...🤔