BV Written Update: 24/05/2011 (Page 4)

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

i have a feeling anandi will forgive jags Ouchif he ever comes backAngry
and that day i wil get mad at anandi and not jagya
btw kyaa scene tha gaga ke beech, Crylast scene , ahhh kaash thode din baad pata chalta gauri ko,
ab pata nahin g maaf karegi j ko yaa nahin,Ouchwish she does after taking a good class of him
all said and done they both love each other and jag in the end tried to tell her the truth, so they should end up togetherLOL
i know no one is going to agree with me on thisROFL
btw gairi is wrong 1.5 baar shaadi ho chuki hainLOLLOLundono kiLOL
anadi se ek baar shaadi huyi hain, gauri se 1.5 baar, so jyaada hak gauri kaa banta hainROFLSilly

If he comes back and anandi forgives him then certainly  i'll be mad at herAngry and also at jagyaAngry...no point in forgiving him either because the only reason  i see him coming back is if gauri makes his life hell ..infact gauri should make his life hell for the next 6 years( like his 6 years of lies) and then if his love for gauri is true then he should stick it out with her instead of running to anandi at first excuse  Thumbs Down..  if he truly loves gauri he should  want to be with her only and pay for the mistakes he madeErmm...If he does that genuinely then who knows gauri may give him another chance ...ErmmSeriously he needs to grow up and take responsibility for his actions rather than blaming anandi.
But nice mathematics anmol 1.5 shaadi is greater than 1 shaadi.LOL...Agree..Big smile..total milaa ke 2.5 shaadi jagya ki..but anandi ne dus saal se zyaada isse jhela uska kyaaWink..LOL...I want to see if after all drama jagya ke  2.5 marriage mein se  0 .0005 marriage bhi bach paathaa hai yah nahi..LOL

Edited by pjyo - 25 May 2011 at 5:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

btw kyaa scene tha gaga ke beech, Crylast scene , ahhh kaash thode din baad pata chalta gauri ko,
ab pata nahin g maaf karegi j ko yaa nahin,Ouchwish she does after taking a good class of him
all said and done they both love each other and jag in the end tried to tell her the truth, so they should end up togetherLOL
anadi se ek baar shaadi huyi hain, gauri se 1.5 baar, so jyaada hak gauri kaa banta hainROFLSilly

If he comes back and anandi forgives him then certainly  i'll be mad at herAngry and also at jagyaAngry...no point in forgiving him either because the only reason  i see him coming back is if gauri makes his life hell ..infact gauri should make his life hell for the next 6 years( like his 6 years of lies) and then if his love for gauri is true then he should stick it out with her instead of running to anandi at first excuse  Thumbs Down..  if he truly loves gauri he should  want to be with her only and pay for the mistakes he madeErmm...If he does that genuinely then who knows gauri may give him another chance ...ErmmSeriously he needs to grow up and take responsibility for his actions rather than blaming anandi.
But nice mathematics anmol 1.5 shaadi is greater than 1 shaadi.LOL...Agree..Big smile..total milaa ke 2.5 shaadi jagya ki..but anandi ne dus saal se zyaada isse jhela uska kyaaWink..LOL...I want to see if after all drama jagya ke  2.5 marriage mein se  0 .0005 marriage bhi bach paathaa hai yah nahi..LOL

yaa even i dont want him running after anandi, run after gauri, i will be very ahppy Big smileWinkLOLLOLLOL
anandi ne kyaa jhela, as 4 as i know, they got separated for 5yrs, then got back for 3 months
and then jag gauri ka romannce full on for 4 yrsLOLLOLLOLwoh to saath mein rahi hi nahin
hopefully uski ek shaadi reh jaayeTongueLOLbacche pe dayaa karoo plsROFL
pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pjyo

If he comes back and anandi forgives him then certainly  i'll be mad at herAngry and also at jagyaAngry...no point in forgiving him either because the only reason  i see him coming back is if gauri makes his life hell ..infact gauri should make his life hell for the next 6 years( like his 6 years of lies) and then if his love for gauri is true then he should stick it out with her instead of running to anandi at first excuse  Thumbs Down..  if he truly loves gauri he should  want to be with her only and pay for the mistakes he madeErmm...If he does that genuinely then who knows gauri may give him another chance ...ErmmSeriously he needs to grow up and take responsibility for his actions rather than blaming anandi.

yaa even i dont want him running after anandi, run after gauri, i will be very ahppy LOL
anandi ne kyaa jhela, as 4 as i know, they got separated for 5yrs, then got back for 3 months
and then jag gauri ka romannce full on for 4 yrsLOLLOLLOLwoh to saath mein rahi hi nahin
hopefully uski ek shaadi reh jaayeTongueLOLbacche pe dayaa karoo plsROFL
if you had seen from beginning then i could have explained the 'jhela' partLOL ..After they got separated  he opposed when she restarted education ,that was real cheap behaviour ..he can romance with gauri but why oppose his ex's  one  right decision-vaise hi badi mushkil se yeh crybaby padhaai key liye sochthi hai  Wink ..
Winkbacchay ko bachpanaa chhhodd ke badaa  honay ko bolo ,toh shayad gauri bhi dayaa dikhaa de...LOL LOL
but seriously though,  he will realize  gauri didn't take his letter and get worried  and now everything will   depend  on what gauri wants ...the situation has slipped out of his grasp...lets see if they can rescue their relationship from this mess...Ermm

Go to top