Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: andv

Like you guys mentioned such a waste of an episode. Knowing the CV's I will be surprised if they show something substantial tomorrow.

@Avie that's an interesting way to look at the story, I did not think about it in that angle. So if G and J come to stay in the haveli as per the article, then I have some hopes for A education. May be Bhairav and Sumitra may stay with her in Jaipur and help her finish her education since they will not want to be a part of the J&G episode. J and G ka MS tho hone se raha (they may not be able to finish their MS), instead A will get better educated than them in this whole G turning negative track. I have all these high hopes but the CV's will again let us down as usual.

Anyway I was happy with the letter A wrote. She did not in anyway plead for him to return. Instead she questioned him about his behavior which I thought was the right thing to do. Why let him escape so easily in his nest of bliss. he has to be held answerable and she has every right to know why he cheated her for 5 whole years. More than slaps making him justify/ answerable for his actions is a bigger torture for a coward like him.

It's good that she wrote down her true feelings instead of DS's 'everything will be forgiven,come back jagya'  tone..Atleast this will be an emotional release for her ,therapeutic maybe...
Feel one day there will be a letter in her inbox but will be angry jagat with "Tumne mera parivaar cheen liya mujhse😡 "...🤔
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROWS EPISODE
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for the update...🤗
Watched BV after months and ...🥱
Misleading precaps... are too annoying...
🤪
Hope we get to see a proper episode tomorrow
andv thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

It's good that she wrote down her true feelings instead of DS's 'everything will be forgiven,come back jagya'  tone..Atleast this will be an emotional release for her ,therapeutic maybe...

Feel one day there will be a letter in her inbox but will be angry jagat with "Tumne mera parivaar cheen liya mujhse😡 "...🤔

So true Jyothi, I really liked what she wrote in the letter, it goes to show that she is moving on from her bad past. Whatever she asked him was her right and in no way did she imply that she is hoping for him to come back or that she has forgiven him. Very well written. Like you said once he replies rudely to her letter (which we hope) it will help her move still further away from him. Hopefully that letter of his will help her forget him and concentrate on her future.

And seriously how do these people in the family sply DS decide that A should forget and forgive him for all that he has done? She very coolly tells A to tell J that koi kuch nahi bolega tum bas wapas aa jao! Wow so he does whatever he wants and gets away every time. That's what has made him the way he is today. he showed the worst behavior to A and they will forgive him for that? really? What about her? may be she doesn't want to stick around with a spineless guy like him.
Smiely thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But please tell me one thing, how come G came to Jetser to look for J's home. As per her knowledge he is from Jaipur...
andv thumbnail
Originally posted by: Smiely

But please tell me one thing, how come G came to Jetser to look for J's home. As per her knowledge he is from Jaipur...

She gets J Jaitser address from Lal singh.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: andv

So true Jyothi, I really liked what she wrote in the letter, it goes to show that she is moving on from her bad past. Whatever she asked him was her right and in no way did she imply that she is hoping for him to come back or that she has forgiven him. Very well written. Like you said once he replies rudely to her letter (which we hope) it will help her move still further away from him. Hopefully that letter of his will help her forget him and concentrate on her future.

And seriously how do these people in the family sply DS decide that A should forget and forgive him for all that he has done? She very coolly tells A to tell J that koi kuch nahi bolega tum bas wapas aa jao! Wow so he does whatever he wants and gets away every time. That's what has made him the way he is today. he showed the worst behavior to A and they will forgive him for that? really? What about her? may be she doesn't want to stick around with a spineless guy like him.

That's the thing with anandi naa,her instincts about jagya are right but she never gets out of 'not wanting to hurt dadisa' thought...With DS i was expecting this as she truly believes that wives should always forgive no matter what the husband does,its her mindset  and to expect her to give up on her laadesar is futile.Infact if jagya contacted her she will end up giving him loads of cash ignoring whatever bhairav  said,jagya is her  weak spot and she will do anything to get him back..🤔..
...Even gehna expects jagya to come back in hope of jagya anandi reconciliation ..😡..At first that made me angry at gehna  ,then i thought about it from her perspective 🤔-she and basanth are quite happy today but if we look back at their relationship it's  physical abuse,marital rape ,forced pregnancy  yet she has adjusted ,basanth has changed and she is able to forgive and forget and live with him...Sadly, these women may expect anandi too to forgive if jagya comes back😡 ... 
I hope that doesn't happen ,anandi shouldn't waste more time on him,instead use that computer for education 🤔...
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Anita you are right she has the right to question him, and i like her questions very well, if only he will give any answer 😡.But  i just think it is not the right time for her to start the questions.Its time her her to heal those broken heart...get her smiles back...which just started yesterday. I want the family to stop looking at her like she is crazy...(they are given her sympathy look) which will make her more uncomfortable, She should stop calling S "sasu ma" and call her ma just like she was asked to ...after all these...then this question starts, and it should be face to face.😈...so he gets wonderful slapsss...lol😍
andv thumbnail
@jyothi: Yeah its very difficult for a grandmother to cut off a relationship with her grandchild so it was expected from her.

@Avie: your right, she has to move on and forget everything. I just feel that once she decides to start a new chapter of her life I don't want her to turn back for anything to this guy. J is the type who wants to live in peace no matter how much or who's emotions he tramples in the bargain to meet his needs. He has always got away with all the nonsense he has done in the past and never held answerable or made to repent. He will never realize how his actions affect another's life unless confronted.  That's the only reason I felt she making J answerable to her right now was needed so that he doesnt feel he can do anything he wants and she would keep taking it in her stride every time.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i have a feeling anandi will forgive jags if he ever comes back😡
and that day i wil get mad at anandi and not jagya
btw kyaa scene tha gaga ke beech, 😭last scene , ahhh kaash thode din baad pata chalta gauri ko,
ab pata nahin g maaf karegi j ko yaa nahin,wish she does after taking a good class of him
all said and done they both love each other and jag in the end tried to tell her the truth, so they should end up together😆
i know no one is going to agree with me on this🤣
btw gairi is wrong 1.5 baar shaadi ho chuki hain😆😆undono ki😆
anadi se ek baar shaadi huyi hain, gauri se 1.5 baar, so jyaada hak gauri kaa banta hain🤣🤪

Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago