Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update: 24/05/2011 (Page 2)

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
thanx for the lovely update!

so nothing much happened today... let's see what will happen tomorrow. i just can't wait gauri to enter their haveli with a bang...

i just hope DS stops forcing anandi to write mails to jag, otherwise how will anandi be able to let go of all this completely. if anandi is reminded about jag every two seconds then how's she going to overcome her grief. i want her to be strong

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpjyoSuchi-

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Anandi wrote the letter just for dadisa but iam glad her word's weren't pleading him to come back instead accusing him of being a bad husband ,friend and showing utter disregard towards his own family-its good she put her thoughts into words,maybe it will help her move on...Ermm 
Dadisa staring into the computer still hoping her jagya would write back, for this doting grandmother her laadesar still means everything and i don't think she'll ever giveup on him no matter what gehna says.. ...
ErmmHave a feeling there will be a reply from jagya somedays later but it won't be any sorrys instead anger at anandi accusing her of taking away his family ..

Jagya gauri scenes in car had 'goodbye feel' to it,gauri wants to keep her sindoor and jagat even lying to god 'I never asked for anything' REALLY!! ShockedShocked- What about sone ka paalna,2000 for sundar's playstation,anandi's life...D'oh... partial amnesia .Wacko.. 
The audio recording in the car scene had a very different audio pitch than usual.ConfusedConfused

Guess the precap will air on thursday as lal singh has to enter tomorrow to point gauri towards jaithser,think gauri will reach haveli only by friday and revelations next week only...Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andvghotalazradtintruderfastSuchi-

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
well the CVs are revealing things slowly rather than going in a fast pace...Smile the result is a filler episode when nothing happens D'oh& when the events take place then it's an exciting episodeSmile

today's was just a filler...Ermm hope tomorrow's an exciting episodeDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

Like you guys mentioned such a waste of an episode. Knowing the CV's I will be surprised if they show something substantial tomorrow.

@Avie that's an interesting way to look at the story, I did not think about it in that angle. So if G and J come to stay in the haveli as per the article, then I have some hopes for A education. May be Bhairav and Sumitra may stay with her in Jaipur and help her finish her education since they will not want to be a part of the J&G episode. J and G ka MS tho hone se raha (they may not be able to finish their MS), instead A will get better educated than them in this whole G turning negative track. I have all these high hopes but the CV's will again let us down as usual. Ouch

Anyway I was happy with the letter A wrote. She did not in anyway plead for him to return. Instead she questioned him about his behavior which I thought was the right thing to do. Why let him escape so easily in his nest of bliss. he has to be held answerable and she has every right to know why he cheated her for 5 whole years. More than slaps making him justify/ answerable for his actions is a bigger torture for a coward like him.
It's good that she wrote down her true feelings instead of DS's 'everything will be forgiven,come back jagya'  tone..Atleast this will be an emotional release for her ,therapeutic maybe...
Feel one day there will be a letter in her inbox but will be angry jagat with "Tumne mera parivaar cheen liya mujhseAngry "...Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvradtintruderfastSuchi-

abi71 Goldie
abi71
abi71

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROWS EPISODE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update...Hug
Watched BV after months and ...Sleepy
Misleading precaps... are too annoying...
Silly
Hope we get to see a proper episode tomorrow

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpjyoSuchi-

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by andv

Anyway I was happy with the letter A wrote. She did not in anyway plead for him to return. Instead she questioned him about his behavior which I thought was the right thing to do. Why let him escape so easily in his nest of bliss. he has to be held answerable and she has every right to know why he cheated her for 5 whole years. More than slaps making him justify/ answerable for his actions is a bigger torture for a coward like him.

It's good that she wrote down her true feelings instead of DS's 'everything will be forgiven,come back jagya'  tone..Atleast this will be an emotional release for her ,therapeutic maybe...
Feel one day there will be a letter in her inbox but will be angry jagat with "Tumne mera parivaar cheen liya mujhseAngry "...Ermm

So true Jyothi, I really liked what she wrote in the letter, it goes to show that she is moving on from her bad past. Whatever she asked him was her right and in no way did she imply that she is hoping for him to come back or that she has forgiven him. Very well written. Like you said once he replies rudely to her letter (which we hope) it will help her move still further away from him. Hopefully that letter of his will help her forget him and concentrate on her future.

And seriously how do these people in the family sply DS decide that A should forget and forgive him for all that he has done? She very coolly tells A to tell J that koi kuch nahi bolega tum bas wapas aa jao! Wow so he does whatever he wants and gets away every time. That's what has made him the way he is today. he showed the worst behavior to A and they will forgive him for that? really? What about her? may be she doesn't want to stick around with a spineless guy like him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoSuchi-

Smiely Senior Member
Smiely
Smiely

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
But please tell me one thing, how come G came to Jetser to look for J's home. As per her knowledge he is from Jaipur...

Go to top