Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

poor dhawal pig in the middle

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
between two bi#$%#,   truth be told urmilla has no right to say how lthe money be used,
 kinjal does but needs to  think logically on how to get out of cm, let dhawal start the business both of them work she works at modi industires n pay off loan quickly they can get a one bedroom apartment  quickly 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think dhawal has to stand up against Urmila and Kinjal. Its like he has no life. He is always being pushed around by Kinjal and Urmila. ðŸ˜•
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If Dhavel has any sense he will not listen to wife or aunty and start his business his way,,,,,, if he hasnt learned his lesson by know over the credit card he never will
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
agree with u sukh they both should leave urmi
SangeetaHimani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaffa

If Dhavel has any sense he will not listen to wife or aunty and start his business his way,,,,,, if he hasnt learned his lesson by know over the credit card he never will

I think this is the parrallel track for Urila's kalakaris. She will try to siphon off some money from him and not let him pay back to Modies ...
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sukben, has got her thinking cap on,😉,Dhaval should not listen to either of the ladies, he should think n start a business on his own accord.He will be more successful.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I read 'dhawal pig' in the middle... I think those he should just go back to Mumbai
simran15 thumbnail
@cousin, looks like Sukben, was in a rush, so some extra words, Yes, a business in Mumbai will be a good idea, but Urmila will be heartborken.
simibrar1990 thumbnail

poor dhawal slautered everyday  two butuchers😆 by kinjal and urmi😡

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran15

@cousin, looks like Sukben, was in a rush, so some extra words, Yes, a business in Mumbai will be a good idea, but Urmila will be heartborken.

or why dont you take him with you to Uk?lol