Posted: 12 years ago
gopi that she wrote i love aham ji n she is shocked  n sees aham walking to the bedroom n he sees the socks n hankey😡
Jigar should have told her earlier lol
Ok if Gopi finally doesn't get that Rashi means nothing but bad for her then I don't know what will  get her to understand that Rashi never means good to her. 
hope so jigar will stop ahem  b4 he see the hanky and socks
GOPI, THE DUMBOOO!!!!! Is she stupid, if she doesnt realize it now when will she??????????? waste of time
Originally posted by taral83

Ok if Gopi finally doesn't get that Rashi means nothing but bad for her then I don't know what will  get her to understand that Rashi never means good to her. 

I doubt it, Rashi will emphasize that she "tried" to help Gopi and she will even make her feel guilty for asking for her help if she was going complain about it. The end result as always Gopi will be none the wiser.
Originally posted by fanbidaai

gopi that she wrote i love aham ji n she is shocked  n sees aham walking to the bedroom n he sees the socks n hankey😡

At least we will see his reaction to the iloveahemji socks and hanky. That everyone had been waiting for so impatiently lol
nothing will happen to gopi the precap was to fool us
Let's hope something/one or the other stops Ahem from seeing the socks and handkerchief. 

Plus point- Gopi saved from b
Let's hope something/one or the other stops Ahem from seeing the two things. Besides, the precap is always misleading.

Plus point- Gopi will be saved from being shouted at.