MS short Update...

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone, I didn't see any update for the MS so I will do a short one. Plus, there was hardly anything on SL anyway. I will try my best because I skipped through a lot of the parts.

Savita Aai calls Dadi to ask how her health is. Dadi and Savita Aai have a small playful convo. Unknowingly Savita Aai invites Dadi to Manav and Archu wedding anniversary party. Dadi says she will send Laxmi. Savita Aai gets worried as they don't have the budget to celebrate with so many people. Laxmi comes home, Parag, Randal and Mahen are talking Jenny. Laxmi feels bad that everyone is thinking bad about Jenny. Laxmi arrives at the party. Savita introduces her to everyone. Suraj is coming to the same area for a shoot. The arrive at the restaurant, Suraj doesn't know Laxmi is there. He is sitting with Ragini when Savita spots him. She drags him to Laxmi saying sit with your wife. Suraj says he has to be at the shoot he is working, Savita doesn't take no for a answer. And that was all that I saw of SL in the MS episode...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so little??thought I missed all

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No there was hardly anything on SL in the episode...most of it was Pavitra Rishta and RMJ...