Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Originally posted by mia12

Originally posted by Atticus

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Yemi u waiting for LUD?????? Ok, lets C...LOL
 @ Huma - Hug
Hey Paapu...Hug
i like the name paapu, you make it sound so exotic when you say it...but who is paapu, which one is the real PAAPU.
U r right she makes it spl.. i love how she calls me with tht... Huma i love it next to my hubby dear... Thank u... sometimes i don't miss him much... whn rading itself its exotic, as mia said...Embarrassed
Blushing you ladies just made my dayHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDbabithaj

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
BOSS humo here too Party lubbly post boss...enjoied it thoroughly...n  jus lub ur punches ...the whack back setback.Tongue..but i agree wid my colleague UCA  Y..Embarrassed..U got to throw a party today...we will be needing it to keep our energy levels goin bossjiWink coz today is THE TREASURE HUNT N WE NEED TO CRACK IT ASAPCool 

Edited by gees - 24 May 2011 at 9:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yemi-IFCrAzYREDMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

BOSS humo here too Party lubbly post boss...enjoied it thoroughly...n  jus lub ur punches ...the whack back setback.Tongue..but i agree wid my colleague UCA  Y..Embarrassed..U got to throw a party today...we will be needing it to keep our energy levels goin bossjiWink coz today is THE TREASURE HUNT N WE NEED TO CRACK IT ASAPCool 

Had you returned from your vacation earlier I could have thrown a duyi-duyi dance party for you and Yemi.

No big deal we'll see what surprise is in store at the LUD today.Wink

Yemi-IFgees

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

MMM is on overdrive this week eh?

I can't wait to see what the CVs finaly come up with if it will be anything close to what any of us have been speculating LOL

MMM has been on overdrive for a week now. I guess come Friday it will hit the breaks for the long weekend.Wink  The first outdoor parties begin this weekend, let's hope it's not on Takurain's mind to try another barbacue attempt on Prats...third time is said to be a charm.Shocked

Yemi-IFgees

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Before I finish it...let me answer your query...where was Prats??..Prats was coming back after meeting arushi in the park...LOLLOLLOL

Looks like Arusi only ruined her mood furtherErmmROFL. Did you notice the mopey burfi face she walked in with only to wait for Takurain's undercover taunts. She knows how to walk straight to her room, she has done it plenty in the past, this is a good time as any to repeat it.

Poor girl is confused as to how to go about it...but I agree...Prats needs to hurry up and come up with a plan else say tata bye-bye to the TN for sometime...

PoojieHug

Part of Prats's problem is she'd always get things started and stepped back so Krishna can finish the job. This time Krishna has switched sides so the thought of following through on her own to the end is not palatable to her. After all she is not much of a finisher. Krishna gets to cross the "T"s and dot the "I"s. She is unsure if she can single-handedly take on Takurain this time.

Where is Kesariyaaa?? ShockedLOL

Ermm...I agree...P has come to realise that K is her support system and shouldn't be taken for granted..

geesMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Before I finish it...let me answer your query...where was Prats??..Prats was coming back after meeting arushi in the park...LOLLOLLOL

Looks like Arusi only ruined her mood furtherErmmROFL. Did you notice the mopey burfi face she walked in with only to wait for Takurain's undercover taunts. She knows how to walk straight to her room, she has done it plenty in the past, this is a good time as any to repeat it.

Poor girl is confused as to how to go about it...but I agree...Prats needs to hurry up and come up with a plan else say tata bye-bye to the TN for sometime...

PoojieHug

Part of Prats's problem is she'd always get things started and stepped back so Krishna can finish the job. This time Krishna has switched sides so the thought of following through on her own to the end is not palatable to her. After all she is not much of a finisher. Krishna gets to cross the "T"s and dot the "I"s. She is unsure if she can single-handedly take on Takurain this time.

Where is Kesariyaaa?? ShockedLOL

Ermm...I agree...P has come to realise that K is her support system and shouldn't be taken for granted..

KesariyaaaParty

Prats knew it and said as much that she can do the things she does bec' she has Krishna on her side. But now she's had a brain freeze.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gees

JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Great Post Di...Thumbs Up

I am just tired of watching P walking around poker faced ... its almost like she believes that this time too when the Thakur Tornado comes roaring, Krishna will stand up and protect her.

Every time she started a battle, which was great coz some one needed to speak out against the Thakur's inhuman behavior, she always know Krishna is going to be there..

K was always there to support her, to protect her.This time she is alone...

Amma is cleverly manipulating Baba, and until now the way the CV's have portrayed Pratigya, she  still does not have a plan to unmask Amma..

Its almost like she is ready to leave , because she knows that even if she goes back to MMGJ,  Krishna cant live without her ,and will come to her... and plus she can resolve Adharsh issue with a mini PBJ

Some how that zeal to save her marriage is missing...that zeal/determination was always there for her maika...why cant CV's show the same for her marriage..

Krishna is Wacko...No comments there--- We need to organize a search party for his brain.

Kesar is verrry silent--- Some how I feel one day she might do what we all want---Throw Amma out of TN---permanently.

As for Amma--she is digging her own grave

I just hope the CV's have a good track planned...

Again Super Post Di...Tea kudchite unga post padiche---awesomeClap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti1983

Great Post Di...Thumbs Up

I am just tired of watching P walking around poker faced ... its almost like she believes that this time too when the Thakur Tornado comes roaring, Krishna will stand up and protect her.

Every time she started a battle, which was great coz some one needed to speak out against the Thakur's inhuman behavior, she always know Krishna is going to be there..

K was always there to support her, to protect her.This time she is alone...

Amma is cleverly manipulating Baba, and until now the way the CV's have portrayed Pratigya, she  still does not have a plan to unmask Amma..

Its almost like she is ready to leave , because she knows that even if she goes back to MMGJ,  Krishna cant live without her ,and will come to her... and plus she can resolve Adharsh issue with a mini PBJ

Some how that zeal to save her marriage is missing...that zeal/determination was always there for her maika...why cant CV's show the same for her marriage..

Krishna is Wacko...No comments there--- We need to organize a search party for his brain. Maha Episode on Sat may be the perfect time to get the search party out after Krishna falls all the way down into his Mummy's arms. Krishna's wrath will be worth waiting for when the fog clears and he finally sees the light.

Kesar is verrry silent--- Some how I feel one day she might do what we all want---Throw Amma out of TN---permanently. Here's some rabdi for saying that. She may leave the Niwas empty handed and be at Krishna and Prats's mercy. But will the young couple have learned their lesson or be a sucker for another round of manipulations.

As for Amma--she is digging her own grave

I just hope the CV's have a good track planned...

Again Super Post Di...Tea kudchite unga post padiche---awesomeClap Clap

Go to top