Pratigya

ON TRACK TOWARDS A SETBACK

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Mera's review for Monday's episode: Servings of attack, setback, wrack, whack and smack to deepen the crack between the young couple.πŸ˜²πŸ€”

The pot on the stove has been lit and the heat is on.  As the weekend approaches, the contents of the pot are going to come to rolling boil or the pot is going to explode letting the pieces fall where they may.

Mera's mind meanders ...πŸ˜ƒ

Prats is wearing the sari Krishna gifted her, the one she wore to Shamiana Restaurant to meet Krishna in the early days. Is she hoping to remind Krishna of the early days?πŸ˜‰  Wonder where she'd been?

Prats walks into the house just when Takurain is washing Kesar's feet. Is it Takurain's turn to slurp some footbath water this timeπŸ˜›? The sherni of the Niwas is toying with mousey Prats at the moment and she is letting her get away with it? Where is the mardana-aurath, the sherni that Krishna brags aboutπŸ˜²πŸ˜•? Takurain's double entendre leaves the three other women clueless about the undercurrents between them. Kesar however notices all is not well from the mopey look on Prats's face but continues with her mouna vrath.  Even if she inquires Prats is not going to share her thoughts and fears.  Prats still thinks she can outfox the Takurain in round 1 or is she hoping Krishna will flip back to defender and protector and be her knight on his white horse to her rescue.πŸ€”

Yo Prats! What's with that mopey faceπŸ˜”πŸ˜’? What's locking eyes with Takurain going to accomplish? Takurian is a sly fox, a master at playing a double game.  It's hard to believe that Takurain's saccharin sweet talks with double entendre hasn't got GD or Kesar wondering what's brewing in Takurain's brain, they do know her well enough. She is giving the women in the room the impression she loves her bahu while the poison in her fermenting at nuclear levels😈. 

Can't Prats at least tell GD, her biggest cheerleader that Sajjanbeau has plans to thwart her marriage, especially after Takurain has openly declared war on Prats?  GD will believe her yet she mopes around with a sad Sax faceπŸ˜’? What good are baashans when they don't come in handy in dire situations😲, when it comes to what matters most to her now...her marriage.

The chalaki Takurain is playing devil's advocate and paying close attention to details and reactions from Krishna and Pratigya. After all she has to fine-tune her plans as the godh barayee fast approaches to ensure nothing topples her plans.

Takurji, your advice to Krishna was a sound one telling him to act like he had a mind of his own but it's obvious there is still a part of Krishna that trusts and believes Prats's good intentions. "Stand up, grow a spine, be a man and don't run to get his wife's counsel on every little matter" is the essence of SS's fatherly advice to him.Yet another parent undermining by adding fuel to his already confused state of mind. Takurs know how to strike when the iron is hot. and never miss an opportunity when it presents itself. Their modus operandi has always been to chip away at the defenses every chance even if they get beaten down, they never fail to rise and try again.

Takurji, just bec' you don't see yourself consulting with your wife Maidam Nir Buddhi does that universally mean a man can't ask his wife for her opinion?πŸ˜•  Prats over rules and influences Krishna's choices when suggestions comes from the Takurs and that riles them them to no end.

Prats comes out of hiding when the minister shows up to brag about the favors he can bestow on the Takurs?  Krishna these days is a man with a brain on vacation. He doesn't notice that Prats is moping around when he approaches her for her input on the idea of getting a liquor license.  He's asking a Sax girl who's family goes wide-eyed in shock passing a liquor store let alone step inside to approve such a move?πŸ˜†

Forget the rest of them, KN and Raade will show up, get drunk and create trouble at his Dhaba if Krishna starts serving spirits.  The conversation between Kriya about the role alcohol plays in ruining families was a healthy discussionπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ. For once it wasn't a baashan from Prats with Krishna playing the frustrated student.

Takurain has declared face to face that she will throw Prats out of the family and erased from Krishna's life within 3 days. One would think this challenge will fire up Prats into action. Where is the baashan babe when she has to step up and fend off anyone threatening her marriage? Instead she is walking around moping and hoping Krishna will ask her "what's the matter darlin"" and step in to fend off the enemies.  This is her chance to knock Takurain sideways.

If Prats is confident that she has a strong marriage that no forces can break apart what is she waiting for? She should come clean and clue Krishna in on what's going on. So what if he thinks she has it in for his mother? At least she has done her part in fighting to save her marriage. Where is the sherni wife, the mardana-aurath Krishna brags about? Has she just returned from the dentist a toothless tigress?

Prats is not helpless, she has an offer to write articles for a newspaper with full creative liberties. So she loves Krishna and Krishna loves her, big deal! She is not even putting up a fight before Takurain takes it any further. So what if Krishna refuses to believe her? It's his problem. After all she can survive without him far better than he could without her around after a couple of days. He has already admitted that to her.

GD has asked Prats about her mopey face a few times already and yet she clams up and fails to take her chances to rip the mask off Takurain's duyi-duyi face. Prats has the matriarch of the family in her corner, she should just come right out and tell GD about Takurain's threats. If Krishna thinks she is lying so be it, give him a baashan one last time and tell him adios and go back to maike.

How important is her marriage to her that she is a sitting duck waiting for the final bullet to hit? Offense sometimes is the best form of defense. Outsmart the devil and beat her at her own game. Instead of holding on to and standing on principles alone Prats could be making a preemptive move to avert the explosion coming her way.  Instead she is walking around with a "poor poor pitiful me" board around her neck.  Where is that aatma sammaan she holds so dear?  Prats has had a taste of Takur brand of generosity for over a year now so letting them bull doze her even without putting up a fight shows she is still all talk when it comes to defending her aatma samaan and marriage at any cost. From the get go she has relied on Krishna to sign, seal and deliver on his promise on hamesha saat dena. Now that he has switched alliance and refuses to trust her implicitly she is waiting for the guillotine to fall. πŸ˜•

Another day without a Sax in the picture at all! It's been a trend for over a week now with just a few snapshots to remind us of the MMGJ Saxes. But that could be the calm before the storm hits MMGJ with  thunder and lightning. We will get a concert of ganga-jamuna-bahana from the entire Sax family with a vengence. This is just the beginning of ….the crack from the attack is yet to come. So brace yourselves!

Your thoughts and comments are welcome.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Before I finish it...let me answer your query...where was Prats??..Prats was coming back after meeting arushi in the park...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Before I finish it...let me answer your query...where was Prats??..Prats was coming back after meeting arushi in the park...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Looks like Arusi only ruined her mood furtherπŸ€”πŸ€£. Did you notice the mopey burfi face she walked in with only to wait for Takurain's undercover taunts. She knows how to walk straight to her room, she has done it plenty in the past, this is a good time as any to repeat it.
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Looks like Arusi only ruined her mood furtherπŸ€”πŸ€£. Did you notice the mopey burfi face she walked in with only to wait for Takurain's undercover taunts. She knows how to walk straight to her room, she has done it plenty in the past, this is a good time as any to repeat it.

Poor girl is confused as to how to go about it...but I agree...Prats needs to hurry up and come up with a plan else say tata bye-bye to the TN for sometime...
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Poor girl is confused as to how to go about it...but I agree...Prats needs to hurry up and come up with a plan else say tata bye-bye to the TN for sometime...

PoojieπŸ€—

Part of Prats's problem is she'd always get things started and stepped back so Krishna can finish the job. This time Krishna has switched sides so the thought of following through on her own to the end is not palatable to her. After all she is not much of a finisher. Krishna gets to cross the "T"s and dot the "I"s. She is unsure if she can single-handedly take on Takurain this time.

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mera, as usual wonderful post ...Thanks... u asked where is P's dearest Aatma Samaan - Love has done enough damage to it dear...
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
MMM is on overdrive this week eh?

I can't wait to see what the CVs finaly come up with if it will be anything close to what any of us have been speculating πŸ˜†
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
psst ... psst... Bossji, I'm about to change color 😲 πŸ€“ 

but I dont wanna  !!!!!

my UCA status is about to be exposed  πŸ˜² πŸ€£

ok... I'm on lockdown... BUT if you throw me a party in LUD today I'll dedicate the next post to you πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

psst ... psst... Bossji, I'm about to change color 😲 πŸ€“ 

but I dont wanna  !!!!!

my UCA status is about to be exposed  πŸ˜² πŸ€£

ok... I'm on lockdown... BUT if you throw me a party in LUD today I'll dedicate the next post to you πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

I'm a waitin' for you on this side YemiπŸ˜† Just follow the light.
Edited by Atticus - 12 years ago
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yemi u waiting for LUD?????? Ok, lets C...πŸ˜†
 @ Huma - πŸ€—