Posted: 12 years ago

Star One's popular; "Geet Hui Sabse Parayi" is undergoing some interesting twists these days. Maan Singh Khurana (Gurmeet Choudhary), who is staying at Geet's (Drashti Dhami) aunt's place, has succeeded in winning back Geet again.

The ongoing plot is showcasing Maan still disguised as driver Balwant Singh, whereas his brother Dev (Samir Sharma) playing Maan. Things were going fine but with Geet's cousin Nandini's marriage proposal, the show is going to see some new turns. While the family is happy about getting a right groom for Nandini, Dev is totally depressed as he has fallen in love with Nandini.         

When this news is revealed before Geet and Maan, they get confused thinking a way out of this problem. We have heard from the sources that soon the entire family will come to know that Balwant Singh is the real Maan. This will even make Nandini develop a soft corner for Dev and she will also come to know that her perception about him was fully wrong.

If the sources are to be believed that in the coming episodes we will see a love track blooming between Nandini and Dev, which is expected to end with they getting married.

Let's see how Maan and Geet render their helping hand in Dev's love story.

😊plz click the like button
Edited by volojuswathi - 12 years ago
OH WOW!! it took maaneet literally a year to get married.. let alone fall in love!!! and here dev nandini getting married within what... a month or two??? lol... interesting track.. just want maaneet back in delhi... and it will be interesting to see geet nandini as jetani devrani ganging up on the brothers ðŸ˜†
even i am excited to MSK back in delhi...
thanks for posting. this will be dev's 3rd marriage.
Thanks for sharing dear...😊
Thnx for the article. Very excited to watch
Oh, why cannt they have some story just around maneet.  How  they can tolerate Dev marrying to Geet's sister.  I must say CVs have no heart towards to audience.  This is the first show which gave everything happy, sad & torture...
I still don't like this idea of Dev getting married again wats happening how can he get happiness after doing so much wrong things ruinning geet's life!
Guyz actually i am confused as they say "end",do they mean Amritsar track or end of GHSP ???? Plz clear my confusion
Luv
TC
Atiffa
Edited by azee11 - 12 years ago