India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Article:KMH 2 moving towards its end

r_ahmed_shah Senior Member
r_ahmed_shah
r_ahmed_shah

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Kitani Mohabbat Hai moving towards its end!

Kartar Singh Ahluwalia proves Arjun's innocence
Finally we got to hear something good with yesterday's episode of "Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2". As the show is running through its last week, it is expected that within a couple of days we will get to see things getting sorted out.

The beginning of which took place yesterday with Kartar Singh Ahluwalia (Abhay Bhargava) regaining his consciousness. With that he also made the whole family to know of Arjun's (Karan Kundra) truth, he revealed that he wasn't shot by Arjun. KSG praised his grand-daughter Arohi (Kritika Kamra) for believing in Arjun and fighting for the truth.

He has been brought back home and it is said that now the whole family will put in their efforts to bring Arjun and Arohi out of the prison. Now the focus will be on finding the mastermind behind all these acts. So far the doubt is being put on Mikhail Singhania (Danish Pandor) but sources say that the real culprit's identity might come as a surprise for all but that would be revealed later in this week.

Anyways, let's hope that this end would be a new beginning for them and we are made to see a good and justified end for "Kitani Mohabbat Hai". Stay tuned to it as the countdown for the show's end has already marked its beginning.

Edited by r_ahmed_shah - 24 May 2011 at 7:53am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

lxabiteshHumtum25vandu_2012attack_007Khat2027-Love-Hate-xXxNoreen786xXx-sia-rasika_DSPemaKarpokavyasamsejal719adventure_gurlAnjalii...xXxtinselBobbi.

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article :)
Micheal is the obvious but who's the surprising one?? Billu, Rudr or Jignesh?? ( I know that they dont have that gr8 body they usually show of the shooter but anything can happen in tellyland!! LOL!!)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Love-Hate-

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
if its not mikhael then who?? wth..

-Love-Hate-

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
It could be Kumudh for all I care Stern Smile

x-Sundas-x

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
i guess it would be rps
phulwa Goldie
phulwa
phulwa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I think the real culprit is Gauri, by shooting Kartar she can take revenge from both Arjun and Arohi. Arjun will be thrown in Jail and Arjuhi will be seperated.

tinsel

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharing...
nt mikhael then who????
fardee Goldie
fardee
fardee

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phulwa

I think the real culprit is Gauri, by shooting Kartar she can take revenge from both Arjun and Arohi. Arjun will be thrown in Jail and Arjuhi will be seperated.

nice prediction yaar... it might be possible that she should hav hired a shooter to shoot  KSA

-Love-Hate-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index