Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I am more concerned that Vahbiz dint mention Suku in that performance..why..SHE WAS EQUALLY IMP IN THAT SCENE..it would have been so nice to know she appreciated SUKU's performance woth VIVU's.because they always go ahdn in hand..!! .hmmm. anyways..It was nice to see PANCHI MISHA & PIYA in sbs together & in teh show tonight that hug of all 3 in airport was cute..too..!!

I missed that episode of sbs!!! 😭
Edited by ninjahattori - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
no offense vabhiz is ok. i am prettier than her by 10 times. not kidding, she need to shed some more pounds. it's bad to be chubby. she looks ok. she could have done better. the top makes her look fatty. i wish i could advise fashion for suku, and everybody there. i think they should see ashley herbert video to know what fashion is

look at the intro, and her clothes. i love these kind of clothes. especially, the black top she is wearing with necklace . this is how i dress,. and i wish people would dress like this on the show

Ali Fedotowsky Sunglasses 

or party dresses like this. i love this outfit

this is my style in real life. i follow ali fedowsty style . i wish the fashion designers would learn something from this.. I wish piya would dress like this😳

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
i am not like her new look ,old one is good 
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its k nfor me...nt like her much...
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for sharing  

I you freaking kidding me right now? the reason for them pimping fans to watch the show at 8:30 PM wasn't for TRP. While we PKYEKIANS were here stressing about ways to convince the channel to safe our show she wanted to surpise us with her new look 😳.

Well Vabhbiz since you got my attention love the feather new hair cut, but rest isn't Paanchi. Isn't this is how you look when you go out with your BF like we see in the picture gallery.

Gosh don't get me started on what Piya was wearing.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I am more concerned that Vahbiz dint mention Suku in that performance..why..SHE WAS EQUALLY IMP IN THAT SCENE..it would have been so nice to know she appreciated SUKU's performance woth VIVU's.because they always go ahdn in hand..!! .hmmm. anyways..It was nice to see PANCHI MISHA & PIYA in sbs together & in teh show tonight that hug of all 3 in airport was cute..too..!!

yeah  SUKU AND OTHER BIRDS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN VAHBBIZ AND VIVIAN'S NEST😆
patakha-guddi thumbnail
she is lukin very cute n young in her new style
i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
superfareeha thumbnail
i do not like her new look ,it is not suited her 
superfareeha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilove99

yeah  SUKU AND OTHER BIRDS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN VAHBBIZ AND VIVIAN'S NEST😆

please tell me where is suku not invited  vahbbiz and vivian nnd vivian next ,what is meaning of it ,please tell me
katiehiwatari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: superfareeha

please tell me where is suku not invited  vahbbiz and vivian nnd vivian next ,what is meaning of it ,please tell me

Ah.. dude chill.. she meant tat as vahbiz and vivian are like in a relationship now.. the nest refers to the their lovey dovey gf-bf relationship..  n they said that vahbiz didnt praise suku's perfomance.. she oly praised vivian's performance.. got it.??