vahbbiz's surprise.. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I preferred her old look. Lol!! But then, I'm a kurti kind of person anyway. I just don't like her new hairstyle. It makes her look older, somehow. Maybe that was the whole idea since there's been a leap. Whatever it is, yesterday's Arnad-Madhu-Panchi scene was adorable. She was right when she said it's cute.
Thanks for sharing 😃
my pleasure!!hehehe you are the 2nd to agree with me!now i think i am also right😆otherwise i was thinking if i was wrong...yes whenever she does that big sis talk it seems adorable!but not when she does that bimbo things😆
Originally posted by remosalsa

with her hairstly, i hope her clothes r also changed😳...in yest epi, she looked cute, with jeans & that top😎.hope she maintains same look, it was not to impress for Paris return girls only😆
it was to impress us😆😆in the name of them.
ya she looks much better than b4...
Originally posted by ilove99

ok if you say so but you know what someone (i will not tell the name)pmed me back and told that not to tell any news of that aunty😆so many ppl are not interested in her😆
really??well i like her
for Vahbbiz it looks nice but for the character Panchi i'm gonna have to say no.👎🏼
Originally posted by asena

for Vahbbiz it looks nice but for the character Panchi i'm gonna have to say no.👎🏼

me too😆
Well, I think she looks better in her new look.
i think she looks ok, and the fashion whoever is doing that needs joan rivers on the show. i hate piya's rose , and vabhiz looks ok
In prefer her old look But some where seeing Madhu Today I told myself Her new look makes a distinction btw Her Mom n Panchi..Now she looks more like a daughter..But somewhere the maturity was not seen in her look but Visible in her talks.. Which previously was not there ..!!  
Originally posted by NIDIZ

In prefer her old look But some where seeing Madhu Today I told myself Her new look makes a distinction btw Her Mom n Panchi..Now she looks more like a daughter..But somewhere the maturity was not seen in her look but Visible in her talks.. Which previously was not there ..!!  

yup!