Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

vahbbiz's surprise.. - Page 2

ilove99 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

I preferred her old look. Lol!! But then, I'm a kurti kind of person anyway. I just don't like her new hairstyle. It makes her look older, somehow. Maybe that was the whole idea since there's been a leap. Whatever it is, yesterday's Arnad-Madhu-Panchi scene was adorable. She was right when she said it's cute.

Thanks for sharing 😃

my pleasure!!hehehe you are the 2nd to agree with me!now i think i am also right😆otherwise i was thinking if i was wrong...yes whenever she does that big sis talk it seems adorable!but not when she does that bimbo things😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilove99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: remosalsa

with her hairstly, i hope her clothes r also changed😳...in yest epi, she looked cute, with jeans & that top😎.hope she maintains same look, it was not to impress for Paris return girls only😆

it was to impress us😆😆in the name of them.
hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya she looks much better than b4...
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ilove99

ok if you say so but you know what someone (i will not tell the name)pmed me back and told that not to tell any news of that aunty😆so many ppl are not interested in her😆

really??well i like her
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
for Vahbbiz it looks nice but for the character Panchi i'm gonna have to say no.👎🏼
ilove99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asena

for Vahbbiz it looks nice but for the character Panchi i'm gonna have to say no.👎🏼

me too😆
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well, I think she looks better in her new look.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think she looks ok, and the fashion whoever is doing that needs joan rivers on the show. i hate piya's rose , and vabhiz looks ok
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In prefer her old look But some where seeing Madhu Today I told myself Her new look makes a distinction btw Her Mom n Panchi..Now she looks more like a daughter..But somewhere the maturity was not seen in her look but Visible in her talks.. Which previously was not there ..!!  
ilove99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NIDIZ

In prefer her old look But some where seeing Madhu Today I told myself Her new look makes a distinction btw Her Mom n Panchi..Now she looks more like a daughter..But somewhere the maturity was not seen in her look but Visible in her talks.. Which previously was not there ..!!  

yup!