vahbbiz's surprise..

ilove99 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys few days before someone posted vahbbiz's fb update...today she has told why was she again and again requesting to see yesterday's epi it was not for trp's it as for her new look😆

*   Hieee to all my sweeethearts! Good evening:-)
I'm glad u all r enjoying the episodes..There's a surprise for ul after the leap..so do keep watching..n plz watch the 8.30 pm telecast..that is more imp 4 us..its gets us more points..

** Goood Morning guys:-)
I'm at shoot wid the Dobriyals:-)
We shooting some cute scenes post the leap..u guys must watch todays episode..some excellent performances..very touching episode..and rememba guys..plz watch the 8.30 pm telecast..veryyy imp..lotsss of luvvv..mwuaaahhh(someone posted this before

*** Hellooo all..I'm back again..hope ul saw the episode n enjoyed it..ul must have mix emotions..how did ul like my new look???do lemme know ur feed back..mwuaaahhh

**** Hieee guys!!Thank u soo much for the appreciation..feels good..That's why I wanted to keep it a surprise for u guys..I'm also very happie wid the new change..and I took a new hair cut also...This is more like Me:-)
And I'm veryyy Proud of Vivians performance yesterday..he's given a killer performance..Keep loving us guys n Keep watching Pkyek at 8.30 pm sharp..mwuaaahhh

see it so the surprise was her new bimbo look😆😆i like her before one she looked more mature in it what about you all!!

Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she looks stunning in her new look its far better dn b4.
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww,so it was for her new look😆
well she looks great i must say,before her look her awesome and now also😍
ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blossom1234

aww,so it was for her new look😆

well she looks great i must say,before her look her awesome and now also😍

ok if you say so but you know what someone (i will not tell the name)pmed me back and told that not to tell any news of that aunty😆so many ppl are not interested in her😆
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
with her hairstly, i hope her clothes r also changed😳...in yest epi, she looked cute, with jeans & that top😎.hope she maintains same look, it was not to impress for Paris return girls only😆
roseroserose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

loved her new look..she looks just wow..mch much better than b4

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmm i prefer mature look on her . Even she has to bring some change it should be more mature with her and style . 😆

She has taken position of T 🤣( okay this is joke ..dont kill me )
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
She looks much better now...
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I preferred her old look. Lol!! But then, I'm a kurti kind of person anyway. I just don't like her new hairstyle. It makes her look older, somehow. Maybe that was the whole idea since there's been a leap. Whatever it is, yesterday's Arnad-Madhu-Panchi scene was adorable. She was right when she said it's cute.
Thanks for sharing 😃
ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Hmm i prefer mature look on her . Even she has to bring some change it should be more mature with her and style . 😆

She has taken position of T 🤣( okay this is joke ..dont kill me )

ah! atleast someone agrees with me😆