Uttaran
Uttaran

cunning Damini (Page 4)

ksgstar Senior Member
ksgstar
ksgstar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Everyone reads something into a characters behavior and that is their choice.

But even if Damini was thinking of her daughter and not Tapasya (And I do not believe that was the case)...what is wrong with that???. As a mother your child is your first concern and specially one that  has suffered because of what Tapasya did in the past.

No one can make Tapasya do anything, she is always suspicious of others motives and I thought her reaction and attitude towards Damini was nice and affectionate. That should say a lot.

If I were to give my opinion...once again as a mother...I would not have kept quiet at the wedding itself...Selfish about one's own child ???????????that is the accepted rule not an exception. Maybe if Divya had done a good job as a mother when Tapasya was young none of this would have happened.

Cunning, sly, selfish are definitely words to be used in this serial but not for Damini's character.
the words cunning sly are fr damini dedicated by me can't u see hw damini ia insecure of tapu's happiness  .u say every parent thinks abt their child first thn y do jogi and divya think abt iccha first...tell me ? 
hw can parents like jogi divya love iccha more thhn their own daughter kaise maa baap hain apni beti ke baare mein nahi sochte  jogi always suspects tapu fr ruining iccha's happiness...whn tapu and veer were in restaurant fr dinner the 1st thing tht  jogi thght was ""is tapu trying to cme btween veer and iccha ?' so mean  wat type of parent is jogi i hate him ...i dun knw y tapu still cares fr them she shud leave such parents jo apne baccho ke baare mein nahi soch sakte
    damini is cunning
i'll say a 10000000000000000000 times

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksgstar

Originally posted by groucho

Everyone reads something into a characters behavior and that is their choice.

But even if Damini was thinking of her daughter and not Tapasya (And I do not believe that was the case)...what is wrong with that???. As a mother your child is your first concern and specially one that  has suffered because of what Tapasya did in the past.

No one can make Tapasya do anything, she is always suspicious of others motives and I thought her reaction and attitude towards Damini was nice and affectionate. That should say a lot.

If I were to give my opinion...once again as a mother...I would not have kept quiet at the wedding itself...Selfish about one's own child ???????????that is the accepted rule not an exception. Maybe if Divya had done a good job as a mother when Tapasya was young none of this would have happened.

Cunning, sly, selfish are definitely words to be used in this serial but not for Damini's character.
the words cunning sly are fr damini dedicated by me can't u see hw damini ia insecure of tapu's happiness  .u say every parent thinks abt their child first thn y do jogi and divya think abt iccha first...tell me ? 
hw can parents like jogi divya love iccha more thhn their own daughter kaise maa baap hain apni beti ke baare mein nahi sochte  jogi always suspects tapu fr ruining iccha's happiness...whn tapu and veer were in restaurant fr dinner the 1st thing tht  jogi thght was ""is tapu trying to cme btween veer and iccha ?' so mean  wat type of parent is jogi i hate him ...i dun knw y tapu still cares fr them she shud leave such parents jo apne baccho ke baare mein nahi soch sakte
    damini is cunning
i'll say a 10000000000000000000 times

Please read my post dear, I have said each one has their own opinion so what I see may not be what you see...you have your point of view and I have mine.

Besides if Jogi and Divya are bad parents why is Damini at fault??? I have not seen quite a few episodes of late but must have missed the bit about Tapasya's happiness...which has made Damini upset...what happiness???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonaruchira23tiny15

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Originally posted by mikku87

hi all
actually all the dialogues said by Damini was not due to her concern towards Tapasya but due to insecurity feeling about Icchaa.she thinks its better to take tapasya from there or else taps will spend some quality time with Veer as Icchaa is in unconsious state which may create soft corner in Veer's mind.So she took tapasya very cunningly.Our dumb jogi thought it was her love towards tapasya...haha.Actually Damini knows how to get happiness in her daughter's life  while jogi and divya are two dumb characters who don't know how to bring up their daughter nor they understands their so called only daughter..ha ha.we should appreciate  damini in this matter

ya damini is cunning ...ya why not ...she is so nice to some devil woman who killed her son in law vansh ..snatched her daughter's first groom ...she is damn cunning ...actually she shud ask her daughter to leave her hubby n force veer to sleep with tappu Dead

if sum1 did this to my daughter...thenCensored

waise wat a grt psychological analysis by you Clap...omg Why cant i understand tht damini is cunning ...mayb I hav been brought up in a way tht I see evil as evil And good ppl as good
Cry

well another Psychological analyst in the forum...Clap
common aru don't u knw the universal fact that anyone who is against tapasya are all evil in natureLOLLOLLOLLOL

dreamz12sourojtiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
If damni cares for ichcha's happiness she becomes cunning but divya if she cares for tappu's happiness then she becomes a great mother why ?Confusedconfusing isn't it..ConfusedLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12jessi14315AdorableAnushasourojarunima_LUITtiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
If ur own father hv more faith in other girl than u , thn u sd think twice, why??? instead of balming him. why he lost faith? hv u ever tried to win his confidence?  can anyone figure out a single act of Tapu on which, her parents can feel proud, instead of playing blame game ??? she is only  faking and doing nautanki of being good,  even now whn he isshowing a lot of concern, her behaviour is fake. if he wd know the truth, sd he feel proud of being her father. kya gul khilayi hai bitiya ne.LOLLOLLOL he forgiven her after her exposure and took care of her, but she started playing love game with thm, instead of realising her mistake and trying to deserve their loveAngryAngry Damini never told her daughter to snatch anything from anybody for her daughter, she never tried to misuse the faith of Jogi (i m not trying to convince anybody, just putting my POV). Jogi also never supported Ichchha wrong doing, but if some people expect tht he sd go gaga for her devil daughter kartut and only thn he will be good father thn its their thought, which cant be changed by any logicLOLLOLThumbs Down

Edited by ankit111 - 25 May 2011 at 9:35am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

caliocgirlSnehapojessi14315Radhajeesourojarunima_LUITtiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

If ur own father hv more faith in other girl than u , thn u sd think twice, why??? instead of balming him. why he lost faith? hv u ever tried to win his confidence?  can anyone figure out a single act of Tapu on which, her parents can feel proud, instead of playing blame game ??? she is only  faking and doing nautanki of being good,  even now whn he isshowing a lot of concern, her behaviour is fake. if he wd know the truth, sd he feel proud of being her father. kya gul khilayi hai bitiya ne.LOLLOLLOL he forgiven her after her exposure and took care of her, but she started playing love game with thm, instead of realising her mistake and trying to deserve their loveAngryAngry Damini never told her daughter to snatch anything from anybody for her daughter, she never tried to misuse the faith of Jogi (i m not trying to convince anybody, just putting my POV). Jogi also never supported Ichchha wrong doing, but if some people expect tht he sd go gaga for her devil daughter kartut and only thn he will be good father thn its their thought, which cant be changed by any logicLOLLOLThumbs Down

RED - You may not be out to convince anyone but your POV is pretty much what I feel too.Thumbs Up... I have tried to understand Tapasya from the time I watched this serial when the girls were kids...but I found little excuse for her behavior.

Yes, your point about Jogi is so very validClap...maybe one should ask why a father prefers the adopted daughter more...I think when we cannot think of a reason it is just easier to blame him.

Even now, I have written several posts thinking that Tapasya is changing but whether she changes or not...THIS IS FICTION.....lets deal with it like a fairy tale written by some long lost authors...anyway it remains to be seen whether Tapasya does change because after yesterday...I am again not so sure.

Ankit, I believe Jogi loves Tapasya and that too, knowing some half truths at this moment...he will stick by her as much as he can but whatever he does, shows love or anger it is real and not like Divya who is too wishy washy for me...above all no one seems to remember that Ichcha (silly girl) loves Tapasya despite everything and is always making excuses for her even now when she knows the truth about the child...strange isn't it???? Ah well...it takes so many to make up a world of comments.ConfusedConfusedConfused

Edited by groucho - 25 May 2011 at 10:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojRadhajeearunima_LUITankit111

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by Prithika_C

Originally posted by Prithika_C

Cunning is not the right word. I have others which I will not mention here but I dont like Damini...number of reasons. First of all I would NOT be staying in the house of the man who murdered my husband and I certainly wouldnt be letting him take care of me and my daughter and giving my daughter all the luxuries like a top school and nice things to play with. Damini says she loves Tapu like her own daughter but where did all that go when she realised Tapu was pregnant and she told Ichha to not care about Tapasya and live her life happily knowing the kind of future Tapasya was facing just cos Icha had married Veer! U dont normally marry ur sister's husband if ur a sensible person! Theyre off limits! Divya and Jogi always put Ichha on a pedestal and my poor poor Tapasya!
agree with you on most pointsSmile.but i would like to add that the damini is the most real character in the show she is just a normal mother who's primary concern is her daughter's happiness.
actually i am not upset with damini it is jogi and divya who have to be blamed.they have a lot to learn from damini.first of all divya never fulfilled her duties as a mother she was alwasys busy resting and reading magazines whereas damini brought up ichcha very nicely and gave her the much required time and attention.
and jogi should definitely learn to be selfish for your kid's happiness from damini.even now we can see damini is concerned about ichcha's happiness but jogi has always worried about both of them or rather more about ichcha.

I dont care that shes selfish for her own daughter thats all normal but why on earth is she then doing naatak tht babyji is also my daughter and I love her jusst as much blah blah blah! Knock it off woman!Angry Rest of the points I agree my dearSmile hate ALL of them! Hurry up Raghu! I want to see sindoor in my tapu's maang again!
hmm thats absolutely true she should stop acting like she cares about tapu's happiness Dead.
and ya i want raghu to take tapu away but you know me na dear i still want the baby to be veer's.it will be so much fun to see veer and the bundelas pining for the baby and tapu staying happily with raghu and her childBig smile

I ceertainly agree my dear that would be the sone pe suhagaEmbarrassed the only problem is if it was indeed veer's child then he would always be connected to tapu and she wouldnt find chaen from those b and t toons as well as mai and the bundelas would then have the right to snatch the baby away from the mother anytimeDead i dont want thatAngry
but sanaya dear the show can move on only if there is a link between tapu and veerOuch.
as far as btoons are concerned it will be fun to see rathod fighting against them all(he is quite capable of it).it will be so much fun to see btoons yearning for the baby while rathod protects and takes care of both tapu and the baby.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
...This is for the  Topic Maker ...for giving such a yucky postDead...without any logic Thumbs DownThumbs Down

ksgstarsourojankit111

Go to top