Uttaran

cunning Damini (Page 2)

IisBliss Goldie
IisBliss
IisBliss

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by ankit111

@Varun, u r absolutely rit, Divya hs not taught her angel daughter these small thing, she hs taught her bigger thing "KISI AUR KI MATKI KISI AUR KE SAR FODNA " wo kya hai ki bade logon ki badi baten LOL

Bahut sahi kaha ankit naukaro ki baat, laat ke smaan hoti hai unki baat par vishwass nahi karna chahyeye ek din kuch kehte hai dusree dij kuch aur... unki baat ka mole char paise ka bhi nahi hota..
itna bhi aas mat lagao apni laadli tappu par.. te way they r potraying am sure in few episodes they will show tappu going with rathore... LOL i betLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

newkq Senior Member
newkq
newkq

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
damini is cunning...no way...i totally disagree with that statement...what would u say if someone like tapapsya totally ruined your daughters life...sounds harsh but imagine tapasya snatching ur daughter's love on wedding day..imagine tapasya making your daughter a widow and imagine tapasya trying to snatch your daughter's husband...i think any mom would protect her daughter against a witch!!!!
ichaa and damini have suffered a lot due to tapasya...i can't think of 1 good reason why they still have to believe they are obligated to jogi's family...jogi killed damini's husband and his family should be obligated to damini all her life...just bcos jogi gave shelter to damini and ichaa to patch up for his mistake does not mean damini and ichaa should remain their servants all life. CVS should potray a more independent damini and bolder ichaa...but they haven't done so.
so now they r trying to show the witch as an angel and so everybody should now dance to tapasya's tunes? what kind of justice is that for someone who had ruined so many lives?
damini is trying to protect her daughter and her daughter's love..so she is cunning? no a fair statement  to make.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jessi14315sourojarunima_LUITankit111tiny15

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Originally posted by mikku87

hi all
actually all the dialogues said by Damini was not due to her concern towards Tapasya but due to insecurity feeling about Icchaa.she thinks its better to take tapasya from there or else taps will spend some quality time with Veer as Icchaa is in unconsious state which may create soft corner in Veer's mind.So she took tapasya very cunningly.Our dumb jogi thought it was her love towards tapasya...haha.Actually Damini knows how to get happiness in her daughter's life  while jogi and divya are two dumb characters who don't know how to bring up their daughter nor they understands their so called only daughter..ha ha.we should appreciate  damini in this matter

ya damini is cunning ...ya why not ...she is so nice to some devil woman who killed her son in law vansh ..snatched her daughter's first groom ...she is damn cunning ...actually she shud ask her daughter to leave her hubby n force veer to sleep with tappu Dead

if sum1 did this to my daughter...thenCensored

waise wat a grt psychological analysis by you Clap...omg Why cant i understand tht damini is cunning ...mayb I hav been brought up in a way tht I see evil as evil And good ppl as good
Cry

well another Psychological analyst in the forum...Clap

Greatly said...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITtiny15

caliocgirl Groupbie
caliocgirl
caliocgirl

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by ankit111

@Varun, u r absolutely rit, Divya hs not taught her angel daughter these small thing, she hs taught her bigger thing "KISI AUR KI MATKI KISI AUR KE SAR FODNA " wo kya hai ki bade logon ki badi baten LOL

Bahut sahi kaha ankit naukaro ki baat, laat ke smaan hoti hai unki baat par vishwass nahi karna chahyeye ek din kuch kehte hai dusree dij kuch aur... unki baat ka mole char paise ka bhi nahi hota..

i am sorry... but this is one the  GHATIYA thinking... naukar insaan nahi hote? unka haq nahi hote hai kisi cheez pe? damini naukar hai lekin wo achhi tarah se sir uthake ji rahi hai... woh jo ghar pe kaam kar rahi hai uske paise bhi nahi le rahi hai.. is zamaane main kaun apna sabkuch chodke itna karte hai... damini is not cunning at all... usko time ke saath badalana pada... uske aise experiences hue hai isi liye woh apni beti ko bacha rahi hai... kya ek maa ka apne bacche ko bachana haq nahi hai? kya ek ma apne bachhe ko buri sangat se bacha nahi sakti? damini cunning hoti to kyun woh apni beti ko kehti bachpan main... ki tumhari sab khushi ke aage babyji ki khushi dekhna.. unko hamesha khush rakhna... damini cunning hoti to phir aaj icchha tapasya jaisi hi hoti.. apni right ke liye fight karti... cunning hoti to jogi ke baar ke piche dekhna chahti... tapasya ko bhi bar ke piche dekhna chahti...yeh sab uski achhai ke samne uski chahe koi bhul aur thodi cunningness bhi hai woh count nahi hoti...

rgattusourojcjs369ankit111tiny15

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Jogi is not dumb he just cares way too much about his adopted family that he could careless about tapu I m not sure if damini is cunning but she doesn't care or love tapu she is selfish about her daughter unlike jogi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.varun.tap

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Everyone reads something into a characters behavior and that is their choice.

But even if Damini was thinking of her daughter and not Tapasya (And I do not believe that was the case)...what is wrong with that???. As a mother your child is your first concern and specially one that  has suffered because of what Tapasya did in the past.

No one can make Tapasya do anything, she is always suspicious of others motives and I thought her reaction and attitude towards Damini was nice and affectionate. That should say a lot.

If I were to give my opinion...once again as a mother...I would not have kept quiet at the wedding itself...Selfish about one's own child ???????????that is the accepted rule not an exception. Maybe if Divya had done a good job as a mother when Tapasya was young none of this would have happened.

Cunning, sly, selfish are definitely words to be used in this serial but not for Damini's character.

Edited by groucho - 24 May 2011 at 10:32pm

Snehaporgattusourojarunima_LUITtiny15

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Everyone reads something into a characters behavior and that is their choice.

But even if Damini was thinking of her daughter and not Tapasya (And I do not believe that was the case)...what is wrong with that???. As a mother your child is your first concern and specially one that  has suffered because of what Tapasya did in the past.

No one can make Tapasya do anything, she is always suspicious of others motives and I thought her reaction and attitude towards Damini was nice and affectionate. That should say a lot.

If I were to give my opinion...once again as a mother...I would not have kept quiet at the wedding itself...Selfish about one's own child ???????????that is the accepted rule not an exception. Maybe if Divya had done a good job as a mother when Tapasya was young none of this would have happened.

Cunning, sly, selfish are definitely words to be used in this serial but not for Damini's character.

Exactly my point Aditi! I too felt the same and wrote the same in this thread.

As mothers and matured with age, we always look at a problem analytically. We always do , " what if I am in that  positon" thinking. So, for us, whatever Damini is doing is 100 % correct. Any mother, will do the same thing what she does, especially with a daughter like iccha who is innocent and cannot see the real intentions of people.

But, I am really upset to read the posts when people abuse her and iccha as servants  and worthless people and that gets me really worried abt the present generation and their thinking. Is it the love for their fav actress make them talk like that, or is it their own perspective about people who are less fortunate than us?Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattusourojarunima_LUITtiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

Exactly my point Aditi! I too felt the same and wrote the same in this thread.

As mothers and matured with age, we always look at a problem analytically. We always do , " what if I am in that  positon" thinking. So, for us, whatever Damini is doing is 100 % correct. Any mother, will do the same thing what she does, especially with a daughter like iccha who is innocent and cannot see the real intentions of people.

But, I am really upset to read the posts when people abuse her and iccha as servants  and worthless people and that gets me really worried abt the present generation and their thinking. Is it the love for their fav actress make them talk like that, or is it their own perspective about people who are less fortunate than us?Confused

Uma, I have been upset so many times with so many posts in the past that I have stopped trying to figure it out and just give my opinion...at the end of the day each write about their own views and those of us who think differently can only agree to disagree.

I believe that many less fortunate people have more values, honor and dignity than many of the rich but that is my opinion. I have stopped worrying or getting upset about what others write about...life has a strange way of teaching us a lesson or two.Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattusourojarunima_LUITtiny15

Go to top