Uttaran

cunning Damini - Page 4

Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I ceertainly agree my dear that would be the sone pe suhaga😳 the only problem is if it was indeed veer's child then he would always be connected to tapu and she wouldnt find chaen from those b and t toons as well as mai and the bundelas would then have the right to snatch the baby away from the mother anytime🀒 i dont want that😑

but sanaya dear the show can move on only if there is a link between tapu and veer.
as far as btoons are concerned it will be fun to see rathod fighting against them all(he is quite capable of it).it will be so much fun to see btoons yearning for the baby while rathod protects and takes care of both tapu and the baby.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
...This is for the  Topic Maker ...for giving such a yucky post🀒...without any logic πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mikku87

hi all
actually all the dialogues said by Damini was not due to her concern towards Tapasya but due to insecurity feeling about Icchaa.she thinks its better to take tapasya from there or else taps will spend some quality time with Veer as Icchaa is in unconsious state which may create soft corner in Veer's mind.So she took tapasya very cunningly.Our dumb jogi thought it was her love towards tapasya...haha.Actually Damini knows how to get happiness in her daughter's life  while jogi and divya are two dumb characters who don't know how to bring up their daughter nor they understands their so called only daughter..ha ha.we should appreciate  damini in this matter

First of all Damini is now a practical person ... she knows the real color of Taps ... She did not helped Ichcha bcoz shez her friend ... but she helped to save Veer ...

Yesterday also we saw Tapasya making 'Gur Ka Kheer' for Ichcha and telling Damini .. Veer ke liye to mein Chappan Bhog bana sakti hun ...

Today again after Pushkar's poisoining ... she would turn to her old ways

Now on Ichcha ...
I really never seen any dumber serial character ... she is the dumbest ... She doesn't understands what Damini wants to tell her ...
Also ... maybe she believes that Tappu has changed ... but the fact remains that the child is not Veer's, so knowing the fact that she is cheating on Veer and Bundela family, she is MUMMM

Lastly ... She is not getting Veer treated. The doc clearly told after 2 weeks medicine, to bring Veer for further checkup and treatment ... Either Ichcha has partial amnesia or she doesnot want Veer to be potent πŸ˜›

And the permanent murga Rathod says .. he is happy if Tappu is happy ... then what was his purpose of all the Wedding cards and business with Veer !!!!!

Could not understand where the story is leading towards ...
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: navaneeta

First of all Damini is now a practical person ... she knows the real color of Taps ... She did not helped Ichcha bcoz shez her friend ... but she helped to save Veer ... I agree with this and although all those high fives were done and I thought for a while that things may improve...I fear Tapasya will keep dreaming about Veer.

Yesterday also we saw Tapasya making 'Gur Ka Kheer' for Ichcha and telling Damini .. Veer ke liye to mein Chappan Bhog bana sakti hun ...

Now on Ichcha ...
I really never seen any dumber serial character ... she is the dumbest ... She doesn't understands what Damini wants to tell her ...
Also ... maybe she believes that Tappu has changed ... but the fact remains that the child is not Veer's, so knowing the fact that she is cheating on Veer and Bundela family, she is MUMMM

Lastly ... She is not getting Veer treated. The doc clearly told after 2 weeks medicine, to bring Veer for further checkup and treatment ... Either Ichcha has partial amnesia or she doesnot want Veer to be potent πŸ˜›...This is where even I feel Ichcha's character is not going down well with me...she has just got accepted and once the family know about how she has kept quiet about Veer and allowed Tapasya to fool them...she will be in their bad books again...Why she does this I cannot say.

And the permanent murga Rathod says .. he is happy if Tappu is happy ... then what was his purpose of all the Wedding cards and business with Veer !!!!! He obviously is under contract to appear once in a while...useless character.

I think we are being led down the garden path to nowhere.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: navaneeta

First of all Damini is now a practical person ... she knows the real color of Taps ... She did not helped Ichcha bcoz shez her friend ... but she helped to save Veer ...

Now on Ichcha ...

Lastly ... She is not getting Veer treated. The doc clearly told after 2 weeks medicine, to bring Veer for further checkup and treatment ... Either Ichcha has partial amnesia or she doesnot want Veer to be potent πŸ˜›

And the permanent murga Rathod says .. he is happy if Tappu is happy ... then what was his purpose of all the Wedding cards and business with Veer !!!!!

i agree everything in the story happens for tappu's advantage ...even rathore is now supporting tappu ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n wat happened to Ichcha's 15 days challenge

😊

groucho thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

i agree everything in the story happens for tappu's advantage ...even rathore is now supporting tappu ...πŸ˜†

n wat happened to Ichcha's 15 days challenge

😊

15 days...in serial terminology will probably translate to... 1 year of boredom...🀒 Had to edit...read that as ...1 year of torture...πŸ˜‰

Edited by groucho - 12 years ago
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: groucho

15 days...in serial terminology will probably translate to... 1 year of boredom...🀒 Had to edit...read that as ...1 year of torture...πŸ˜‰

the story is running in circles ...n the 3  leads hav nothing more to offer in terms of characterization

I miss vansh more now ...his characterization was so interesting ...plus Rohit's acting skills made him fun to watch

I m bored with the scheming gang  of Pushkar , Rohini, Chanda ...what purpose these characters serve ...they r just put-off kind of characters

groucho thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

the story is running in circles ...n the 3  leads hav nothing more to offer in terms of characterization

I miss vansh more now ...his characterization was so interesting ...plus Rohit's acting skills made him fun to watch

I m bored with the scheming gang  of Pushkar , Rohini, Chanda ...what purpose these characters serve ...they r just put-off kind of characters

This serial never followed the straight path after the leap...so except for circles they have nowhere to go...the creativity leaves much to be desired and how many times and in different ways can the ...good become more saintly...the bad become worse...and the strong become weak...????????????

Vansh was the perfect foil in this serial but wise creatives decided to do away with his character.

As for the schemers...and don't leave out Nani in this...I think they are there to show us  various yoga facial exercises and diet non-restrictions...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Well I think its the only show in colors tht has so much lacking in creative writing

...I appalud Balika vadhu n Laado creatives coz though they hav dragged at times ...they hav chosen to not deviate frm the main concept n essence of the story n once in a while give us crisp screen play ...even Phulwa is going nice

sadly in Utran , scenes frm last month r recycled in next month ...Cvs r relying more on glamour n drama ...lately episodes r nt worth watching ...written updates e enuff to guess the scenes

even satya whose track could hav been made a cleverer, gripping one ...has turned into a clown or an item girl ...kind of addition to the story