Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Prithika_C

agree with you on most points๐Ÿ˜Š.but i would like to add that the damini is the most real character in the show she is just a normal mother who's primary concern is her daughter's happiness.
actually i am not upset with damini it is jogi and divya who have to be blamed.they have a lot to learn from damini.first of all divya never fulfilled her duties as a mother she was alwasys busy resting and reading magazines whereas damini brought up ichcha very nicely and gave her the much required time and attention.
and jogi should definitely learn to be selfish for your kid's happiness from damini.even now we can see damini is concerned about ichcha's happiness but jogi has always worried about both of them or rather more about ichcha.

I dont care that shes selfish for her own daughter thats all normal but why on earth is she then doing naatak tht babyji is also my daughter and I love her jusst as much blah blah blah! Knock it off woman!๐Ÿ˜ก Rest of the points I agree my dear๐Ÿ˜Š hate ALL of them! Hurry up Raghu! I want to see sindoor in my tapu's maang again!
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I dont care that shes selfish for her own daughter thats all normal but why on earth is she then doing naatak tht babyji is also my daughter and I love her jusst as much blah blah blah! Knock it off woman!๐Ÿ˜ก Rest of the points I agree my dear๐Ÿ˜Š hate ALL of them! Hurry up Raghu! I want to see sindoor in my tapu's maang again!

hmm thats absolutely true she should stop acting like she cares about tapu's happiness ๐Ÿคข.
and ya i want raghu to take tapu away but you know me na dear i still want the baby to be veer's.it will be so much fun to see veer and the bundelas pining for the baby and tapu staying happily with raghu and her child๐Ÿ˜ƒ
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i would like to add that the damini is the most real character in the show she is just a normal mother who's primary concern is her daughter's happiness.
actually i am not upset with damini it is jogi and divya who have to be blamed.they have a lot to learn from damini.first of all divya never fulfilled her duties as a mother she was alwasys busy resting and reading magazines whereas damini brought up ichcha very nicely and gave her the much required time and attention.
and jogi should definitely learn to be selfish for your kid's happiness from damini.even now we can see damini is concerned about ichcha's happiness but jogi has always worried about both of them or rather more about ichcha.

Well said Prithika...and so true. I totally agree about Divya and whilst in reality what you say about Jogi might also apply...we need to remember that nothing here is remotely realistic. This is the story...one man's guilt forcing him to look after the widow and daughter of the tragedy. Without all this drama there would be no UTTARAN.

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hmm thats absolutely true she should stop acting like she cares about tapu's happiness ๐Ÿคข.
and ya i want raghu to take tapu away but you know me na dear i still want the baby to be veer's.it will be so much fun to see veer and the bundelas pining for the baby and tapu staying happily with raghu and her child๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I ceertainly agree my dear that would be the sone pe suhaga๐Ÿ˜ณ the only problem is if it was indeed veer's child then he would always be connected to tapu and she wouldnt find chaen from those b and t toons as well as mai and the bundelas would then have the right to snatch the baby away from the mother anytime๐Ÿคข i dont want that๐Ÿ˜ก
ksgstar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

Everyone reads something into a characters behavior and that is their choice.

But even if Damini was thinking of her daughter and not Tapasya (And I do not believe that was the case)...what is wrong with that???. As a mother your child is your first concern and specially one that  has suffered because of what Tapasya did in the past.

No one can make Tapasya do anything, she is always suspicious of others motives and I thought her reaction and attitude towards Damini was nice and affectionate. That should say a lot.

If I were to give my opinion...once again as a mother...I would not have kept quiet at the wedding itself...Selfish about one's own child ???????????that is the accepted rule not an exception. Maybe if Divya had done a good job as a mother when Tapasya was young none of this would have happened.

Cunning, sly, selfish are definitely words to be used in this serial but not for Damini's character.

the words cunning sly are fr damini dedicated by me can't u see hw damini ia insecure of tapu's happiness  .u say every parent thinks abt their child first thn y do jogi and divya think abt iccha first...tell me ? 
hw can parents like jogi divya love iccha more thhn their own daughter kaise maa baap hain apni beti ke baare mein nahi sochte  jogi always suspects tapu fr ruining iccha's happiness...whn tapu and veer were in restaurant fr dinner the 1st thing tht  jogi thght was ""is tapu trying to cme btween veer and iccha ?' so mean  wat type of parent is jogi i hate him ...i dun knw y tapu still cares fr them she shud leave such parents jo apne baccho ke baare mein nahi soch sakte
    damini is cunning
i'll say a 10000000000000000000 times
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: ksgstar

the words cunning sly are fr damini dedicated by me can't u see hw damini ia insecure of tapu's happiness  .u say every parent thinks abt their child first thn y do jogi and divya think abt iccha first...tell me ? 
hw can parents like jogi divya love iccha more thhn their own daughter kaise maa baap hain apni beti ke baare mein nahi sochte  jogi always suspects tapu fr ruining iccha's happiness...whn tapu and veer were in restaurant fr dinner the 1st thing tht  jogi thght was ""is tapu trying to cme btween veer and iccha ?' so mean  wat type of parent is jogi i hate him ...i dun knw y tapu still cares fr them she shud leave such parents jo apne baccho ke baare mein nahi soch sakte
    damini is cunning
i'll say a 10000000000000000000 times

Please read my post dear, I have said each one has their own opinion so what I see may not be what you see...you have your point of view and I have mine.

Besides if Jogi and Divya are bad parents why is Damini at fault??? I have not seen quite a few episodes of late but must have missed the bit about Tapasya's happiness...which has made Damini upset...what happiness???
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

ya damini is cunning ...ya why not ...she is so nice to some devil woman who killed her son in law vansh ..snatched her daughter's first groom ...she is damn cunning ...actually she shud ask her daughter to leave her hubby n force veer to sleep with tappu ๐Ÿคข

if sum1 did this to my daughter...then๐Ÿคฌ

waise wat a grt psychological analysis by you ๐Ÿ‘...omg Why cant i understand tht damini is cunning ...mayb I hav been brought up in a way tht I see evil as evil And good ppl as good
๐Ÿ˜ญ

well another Psychological analyst in the forum...๐Ÿ‘

common aru don't u knw the universal fact that anyone who is against tapasya are all evil in nature๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If damni cares for ichcha's happiness she becomes cunning but divya if she cares for tappu's happiness then she becomes a great mother why ?๐Ÿ˜•confusing isn't it..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If ur own father hv more faith in other girl than u , thn u sd think twice, why??? instead of balming him. why he lost faith? hv u ever tried to win his confidence?  can anyone figure out a single act of Tapu on which, her parents can feel proud, instead of playing blame game ??? she is only  faking and doing nautanki of being good,  even now whn he isshowing a lot of concern, her behaviour is fake. if he wd know the truth, sd he feel proud of being her father. kya gul khilayi hai bitiya ne.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† he forgiven her after her exposure and took care of her, but she started playing love game with thm, instead of realising her mistake and trying to deserve their love๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Damini never told her daughter to snatch anything from anybody for her daughter, she never tried to misuse the faith of Jogi (i m not trying to convince anybody, just putting my POV). Jogi also never supported Ichchha wrong doing, but if some people expect tht he sd go gaga for her devil daughter kartut and only thn he will be good father thn its their thought, which cant be changed by any logic๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

If ur own father hv more faith in other girl than u , thn u sd think twice, why??? instead of balming him. why he lost faith? hv u ever tried to win his confidence?  can anyone figure out a single act of Tapu on which, her parents can feel proud, instead of playing blame game ??? she is only  faking and doing nautanki of being good,  even now whn he isshowing a lot of concern, her behaviour is fake. if he wd know the truth, sd he feel proud of being her father. kya gul khilayi hai bitiya ne.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† he forgiven her after her exposure and took care of her, but she started playing love game with thm, instead of realising her mistake and trying to deserve their love๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Damini never told her daughter to snatch anything from anybody for her daughter, she never tried to misuse the faith of Jogi (i m not trying to convince anybody, just putting my POV). Jogi also never supported Ichchha wrong doing, but if some people expect tht he sd go gaga for her devil daughter kartut and only thn he will be good father thn its their thought, which cant be changed by any logic๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

RED - You may not be out to convince anyone but your POV is pretty much what I feel too.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... I have tried to understand Tapasya from the time I watched this serial when the girls were kids...but I found little excuse for her behavior.

Yes, your point about Jogi is so very valid๐Ÿ‘...maybe one should ask why a father prefers the adopted daughter more...I think when we cannot think of a reason it is just easier to blame him.

Even now, I have written several posts thinking that Tapasya is changing but whether she changes or not...THIS IS FICTION.....lets deal with it like a fairy tale written by some long lost authors...anyway it remains to be seen whether Tapasya does change because after yesterday...I am again not so sure.

Ankit, I believe Jogi loves Tapasya and that too, knowing some half truths at this moment...he will stick by her as much as he can but whatever he does, shows love or anger it is real and not like Divya who is too wishy washy for me...above all no one seems to remember that Ichcha (silly girl) loves Tapasya despite everything and is always making excuses for her even now when she knows the truth about the child...strange isn't it???? Ah well...it takes so many to make up a world of comments.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by groucho - 12 years ago