New Girl in Manav Life and Jaywant Back After Leap - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by lunza

@piya .. i have been waiting for this for such a long time๐Ÿ˜  ... but shravani and archana ruined everything

but why have they made jay fatichar too ?.. to suit a fatichar manav ? dono ka pavitra rishta ?

but opposites attract hain na ... if they both bcome fatichar then it'll be boring ๐Ÿค” a rich jay nd poor manav some what okey but both poor-poor no worries Manav is a loyal banda he'll never ditch his best pal Satz ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
WTH ???????? CVs gone mad 
really worried for ArMan..
Ok let me assimilate wat i've read.๐Ÿ˜•
Jaywant is coming bak but as a sick monster living in the same chawl(
๐Ÿ˜•? Kyun chawl? Wa happened to him? Turned bikhaari too?) n harassing everyone like a psycho๐Ÿคข
Varsha gonna adopt n will say sorry to Jeeju n tai for the nth time๐Ÿฅฑ, two persons for whom she cares damn n has zero respect. They r only there for convenience.
The most hilarious part is another deewani of Mannu boy. I'm dying to see this crazy girl who is gonna fall in love with that married guy.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Gosh he surely has something for making girls going gaga like this. First Crore pati Shrav, then hotel boss with that strange accent giving increments for breaking plates๐Ÿคฃ n now another girl. Wow!

new girl will fall in love with manav.i hope cvs don't try to make another shravani torture for us.if they plan another ar-man separation.i will stop to watch pr.
Nothing was mentioned about the baby. Kya hua?
Also, Tellychakkar articles are not allowed on IF.
thnx 4 d a article...i dnt liek d new leap idea...i can take jaywant bt nt d new grl...may b dat grl iz also a plan of jaywant 2 get archu & manav seprated...i jst hope drz nthn frm manav'z side..

jaywant bt in d same chawal??? oh dtz a bad newz...iz he a fatichar now?...since savita tai iz with archu & manav..m sure shez gna tke class of jaywant
Thanks for sharing... Jaywant will be back and will stay in Chawl ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...
New Girl in Manav's life ๐Ÿ˜ฒ... Hope Manav does not fall.. That will be unbelievable...
1 Year Leap ๐Ÿ˜ก...

I hope Archana does not miscarry, I do not want to see that happen. I am okay with this track, the CVs had to do something to bring in drama since evreything is fine between ArMan and Savita and ArMan and Varsha now.

PR is now actually like"old wine in new bottle"...feels like ive gone back to the first few mnths of 2010.with shrav in mannu's life and all that,...but nyways...who the hell is this gal
looks like CV's have become saturated with ideas that they r left with nothing bt serve us this craaazyy trackk,...!!!!
looks like i wud quit the show if i cnt bear them all๐Ÿ˜ก...๐Ÿ˜ก.๐Ÿ˜ก