New Girl in Manav Life and Jaywant Back After Leap - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
omg...i really cant accept if other girl comes in ArMan life..really worried for them
Nice!! Just the perfect time to officially quit the Show and Goodbye.. no kidding.. I hope even the actors follow que.. πŸ€’
Originally posted by --Hope--

I think the article is fake

BUT

If it is real'..

Wah Wah Wah!!!!  - Not one but TWO indecent proposals to save my delicate heart from the overdose of a perpetual pavitra rishta. 😎 Finally we get to see a balanced and much more teekhi equation.😈

I feel like I am at Baskin Robbins eating a double scoop ice-creamπŸ˜›

A little tanhai will do wonders in the laid-back script to-date πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ƒ

I think marital conflict or separation is long overdue. Don't you?  πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ƒ

i don't love the equation...but lowved your post. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ƒ

any indecent proposal allowed from my side is Man-Jay...they got the chemistry for it. πŸ˜ˆβ˜ΊοΈ

n ArMan separation...*hema malini style* nahinnn...
whoops wrong thread.Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
Originally posted by lunza

😍  ... manav and jay in the same chawl ☺️  ...
am i the only one who is excited about this track πŸ˜† ...
ok , i dont want the new girl to be KMH between ManJay ...

hmm ... article mentions nothing about ArMan baby... either they are going to show a miscarriage or skip the remainder of the pregnancy term ...

i hope i am wrong ... i want to see archu in her her last trimester .. and also the hospital scene ...
the CVs have tortured us umpteen times by showing ArMan penniless and homeless..
i would be furious if they skip the whole pregnancy thing now ...

someone is excited bout ManJay 😳 hope Sattu doesnt feel left out or ignored 😳 aargh I wanna see a plump Archana with a big tummy and Mannu pampering her all the time also talking to the baby in the nite πŸ˜³πŸ˜† cmon BT dont deny us this
Originally posted by bonnefille

i don't love the equation...but lowved your post. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ƒ

any indecent proposal allowed from my side is Man-Jay...they got the chemistry for it. πŸ˜ˆβ˜ΊοΈ

n ArMan separation...*hema malini style* nahinnn...

WORRDDD !!! 😳 ... cant wait to see them filling buckets of water in the chawl together .. as tanyadi said..😍 ...
Originally posted by bonnefille

Just saw first 15 minutes. got 2 say Sangini is πŸ€ͺ. 

every show on TV dese days is same bonne πŸ˜† 
@piya .. i have been waiting for this for such a long time😍  ... but shravani and archana ruined everything

but why have they made jay fatichar too ?.. to suit a fatichar manav ? dono ka pavitra rishta ?
Originally posted by piya_10

someone is excited bout ManJay 😳 hope Sattu doesnt feel left out or ignored 😳 aargh I wanna see a plump Archana with a big tummy and Mannu pampering her all the time also talking to the baby in the nite πŸ˜³πŸ˜† cmon BT dont deny us this

dat would be bliss...but not sure BT would ever show that.

Man-Sat-Jay... triangle I don't mind. That way no direct competition to Archana either for PR wid Mannu darling.   

would love to see manav changing diapers ... ArMan unable to sleep bcuz the baby is bawling the whole night .. baby peeing on .. hmm.. manju 😈 ..
omg .. are they really going to skip all the cute scenes ?πŸ˜”