New Girl in Manav Life and Jaywant Back After Leap - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
even i like jayawant - akka mahesh ..dis guy has  sum personality ...😊...lol , i cracked up reading d comments on ankita's fb - "1dekho main jaugi audtion main,,, 2 .dekho pata lagaon ye auditon kahan ho rahe hai , jb koi ladki audition pr nai aayegi toh ekta ki bajegi .(types ).. lmao 🀣...
SO happy TDH is coming back...Ahaaa 😍❀️
i wish pr to end dan to hav such stupid tracks , but den i realize its bcoz of pr only dat sushita r getting such name , fame and recognition...with sushant getting jhalak , and anki getting a place in people;s magazine😍😍...
1nce , any serial ends = d actors are away frm limelight , and dont know how many of dem  rfortunate enough to get gud
serials as leads ...
iam damn sure ye miss cariage hoga...i dnt wnt any leap...wht the hell is this...

I think the article is fake

BUT

If it is real…..

Wah Wah Wah!!!!  - Not one but TWO indecent proposals to save my delicate heart from the overdose of a perpetual pavitra rishta. 😎 Finally we get to see a balanced and much more teekhi equation.😈

I feel like I am at Baskin Robbins eating a double scoop ice-creamπŸ˜›

A little tanhai will do wonders in the laid-back script to-date πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ƒ

I think marital conflict or separation is long overdue. Don't you?  πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ƒ

why this Jaywant has to come back 🀒 nd why wud he live in a chawl, just to take revenge or stare at archana   one more girl falling for Manav hmm πŸ€” that's all Kekta could come up with, and what about the baby ? do ArMan bcome parents or not πŸ€”
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Hmm... could be ..
Maybe he will get hit by something  on his head and lose memory and then forget about Archana and fall for this  new  chick ...you never know ...     πŸ˜†

Who knows we might see Jaywant rane and Manav standing 5 ' o clock in the morning in the line for water ...with buckets  and in their PJs ...😲🀒

😍  ... manav and jay in the same chawl ☺️  ...
am i the only one who is excited about this track πŸ˜† ...
ok , i dont want the new girl to be KMH between ManJay ...

hmm ... article mentions nothing about ArMan baby... either they are going to show a miscarriage or skip the remainder of the pregnancy term ...

i hope i am wrong ... i want to see archu in her her last trimester .. and also the hospital scene ...
the CVs have tortured us umpteen times by showing ArMan penniless and homeless..
i would be furious if they skip the whole pregnancy thing now ...
Originally posted by --Hope--

I think the article is fake

BUT

If it is real'..

Wah Wah Wah!!!!  - Not one but TWO indecent proposals to save my delicate heart from the overdose of a perpetual pavitra rishta. 😎 Finally we get to see a balanced and much more teekhi equation.😈

I feel like I am at Baskin Robbins eating a double scoop ice-creamπŸ˜›

A little tanhai will do wonders in the laid-back script to-date πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ƒ

I think marital conflict or separation is long overdue. Don't you?  πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ƒ

i guess they want to shake things up a bit ... i am wondering what is going to separate  them though .. somehow cant see manav being guilty of infidelity , or either of archana or manav doubting each other .. they are way past that phase now ...
OMG!!😲
 the track is so pathetic...