New Girl in Manav Life and Jaywant Back After Leap - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Nisha is right .This website is not reliable ..I am finding this funny how everyone is getting  so angry ...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I boiled with rage after reading the article...was so upbeat to watch 2day's epi. a silver lining always followed by more dark clouds. 

hope CVs have more sense than the rubbish they are intending to show. 
Originally posted by Ankifan

[

Tanya di even i think so archu will have a miscarriage but wat the hell is this bout new girl,😲 hopefully they will not make manav fall for herπŸ˜• and jaywant coming back like this
Hmm... could be ..
Maybe he will get hit by something  on his head and lose memory and then forget about Archana and fall for this  new  chick ...you never know ...     πŸ˜†

Who knows we might see Jaywant rane and Manav standing 5 ' o clock in the morning in the line for water ...with buckets  and in their PJs ...Shocked🀒
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Hmm... could be ..
Maybe he will get hit by somethign on his head and lose memory and then forget about Archana and fall for this  new  chick ...you never know ...πŸ˜†

Who knows we might see Jaywan trane and Manav standing 5 ' o clock in the morning in the line for water ...with buckets  and in their PJs ...😲

nahin to first. m now πŸ˜‘ at you. πŸ˜†

and second would be really funny. maybe both will have memory loss abt archu...and mannu and jay's love story would begin. πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†

Hmm... could be ..
Maybe he will get hit by something  on his head and lose memory and then forget about Archana and fall for this  new  chick ...you never know ...     πŸ˜†

Who knows we might see Jaywant rane and Manav standing 5 ' o clock in the morning in the line for water ...with buckets  and in their PJs ...😲🀒

@bold: hopefully CVs dont read thisπŸ˜†.
U have started predicting d future track really well
Originally posted by bonnefille

nahin to first. m now πŸ˜‘ at you. πŸ˜†

and second would be really funny. maybe both will have memory loss abt archu...and mannu and jay's love story would begin. πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†

@bold: πŸ€£ i wud anyday watch this than someother girl in manav's life.
This Ekta can never comeup with anything better.

In KDMHMD she got a leap where prem was bout to marry someone else too cos of his mom and he had a kid by then. She might continue the same sort of track again.
Originally posted by Ankifan

@bold: πŸ€£ i wud anyday watch this than someother girl in manav's life.
This Ekta can never comeup with anything better.

In KDMHMD she got a leap where prem was bout to marry someone else too cos of his mom and he had a kid by then. She might continue the same sort of track again.

Urgh they had really messed it up by the end...in fact it's the case with all ekta shows. 

in her cycle of separation-reunion...she ruins the show completely. 
Originally posted by bonnefille

Urgh they had really messed it up by the end...in fact it's the case with all ekta shows. 

in her cycle of separation-reunion...she ruins the show completely. 

Yes i remember Prem's mom gayathri was getting on my nerves then. Prem daughter was of 3to4 yrs old i guess but still ekta was keen in showing 2nd marriage.
i actually expected leap from yesterdays show as savita mellowing down was shown so soon and both the families behaving so goody goody (except V sisters) , it was so unlike their character. 
She better end the show than showing such crappy stuff!!
Arrey baba , I am just joking about the memory loss...

But I think Jaywant is comign back for sure , not because I want Archu to be shown as desirable and all that but because this actor was really liked and it is because of his good work and his personality that he is being brought back in the show ...
Quick ...quick...

I must  put this here cause I'm laughing to myself...🀣

I know who's the girl after Manv...πŸ˜†

The manager of the Hotel he worked..with strange accent...🀣
She was  thinking of Manv till he saw him🀣

Bye 
Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
AFTER READING DIS ARTICLE ..I WAS like what !!, what!!! what !!1
with d balaji bg music  around my head... πŸ˜†and den realized "beta ye ekta kapoor ka serial hai ,,,,,,""πŸ˜†... im not shocked , im proud of d cv's , "ITNE ORIGINAL IDEAS KAHAN SE LAATE HAIN??πŸ˜†...
ANYWAYS , ME HAPPY KI HOSTEL MAIN , i wont miss pr ...