Aishwarya gets romantic

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Aishwarya Sakhuja popularly known as Toasty from Saas Bina Sasuraal on Sony is the perfect bahu onscreen and has found her perfect man in Tej (Ravi Dubey). However in real life Aishwarya is looking for her ideal man. Read on as the pretty actress discusses dating, love and romance.

What is your idea of the perfect romance?
My idea of a perfect romance does not necessarily involve flowers and chocolates. If my man is caring enough to pick me up from the sets of my show without having to ask him, that would be really romantic.

Which are the qualities that your ideal man should have?
Does the ideal man even exist? (laughs) Honestly, he should be understanding and should accept me with my pros and cons. He should not expect me to change myself in anyway. It will be great if we are that compatible.

How would you want him to woo you?
He should not play the tricks that men usually play. Beating around the bush is not okay with me. He should be straightforward if he likes me and tell me on my face that he is interested in me. Not just that, he should do something about it and make me feel special.

How would the perfect date be?
The perfect date will definitely involve a dinner and a movie. I am a big foodie and he should take me to a place that serves good food. Even a roadside thela will do as long as the food is tasty. I am also a movie buff and will watch even an old film as long as it is good. So it does not really matter whether he takes me for the colour version of Mughal-e-Azam or the latest release, Pirates of the Caribbean. Both kind of movies are okay with me.

Which is your favourite love story and why?
My mom and dad's love story is my favourite. I have seen them face hardships as well as having a good time together. Theirs makes the perfect love story.

Which romantic movie has touched your heart?
It has to be Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak. I loved the way Aamir Khan wooed Juhi Chawla in that movie. They made the cutest onscreen pair.

Who was your first crush?
My first crush was Aamir Khan yet again. I remember writing so many letters to him but unfortunately he never replied. However that did not deter me as I kept writing romantic letters to him.

Which is the most memorable mushy scene from your show Saas Bina Sasuraal?
There are lots of scenes to choose from but the one that I recall right now is the scene where I reveal to Tej about how I fell in love with him. I remind him that he used to come to meet me with broken shirt buttons and keep calling him tuta button wala ladka (laughs).
------------------------------------
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Aishwarya-gets-romantic&aid=2870
Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks
shes lookin awesum yaar ...
nikkigreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She's looks absolutely stunning in the last picture (the blue sari). 
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thnx for sharing shes looking super hot and pretty :)
so cute :)