don't want so much of pihu tonight

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i just don't want so much of pihu tonight😭hopefully gauri will succeed in keeping pihu away from rudra tonight and will not allow her to glue with him the way she did yesterday👍🏼it would be even better if pihu herself gets some sense & starts keeping herself away from rudra from tonight onwards leaving him alone with gaurieagerly waiting to see the positive pihu once again in sangini😃Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont think that Pihu will turn positive again! for me she is a lost case!
Selfobsessed, weak and a pain in the neck!
arima2010 thumbnail
Pihu makes this boring show worth watching. She is better in all ways than the 2 stereotype satues known as raga. Hope its full of interesting Pihu scenes.
adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arima2010

Pihu makes this boring show worth watching. She is better in all ways than the 2 stereotype satues known as raga. Hope its full of interesting Pihu scenes.

absolutely correct.👏👍🏼
Sonam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Pihu makes this show worth watching yeah,,if she wasnt in the show it wud have gone off air much before ...
Even I believe Rudr Gauri are too boring , I skip episodes wen its all about them
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hamsa_idol

I agree !!! That character has no back bone...Today Pihu as a character crossed all levels of decency by agreeing to let some random loser act as Gauri's husband...I wish Gauri would slap both ratnesh and pihu...

But shud give it to the actors playing pihu and ratnesh..Made me hate them...doing their job brilliantly...👏
👏

I like the actor who plays Rats,  he is doing a really fab job here!
Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Less of PIHU will be good. I somehow think that the CV's in trying to keep Pihu on the show had not think of a positive in keeping her. So they just go the whole PiHU/RUDRA/GAURI/RAJRANI  etc episodes all over again. some old storyline. Pihu maybe a good actor although I dont like her but the role she is playing is so stupid.

I hope she gets what she deserves very soon. I thought afterall that gauri did for her she would be somewhat understanding but she fell into the stupid trap of ratnesh and as for her aunt she is so dumb that she cant see futher than her nose that she and pihu will end up with nothing supporting ratnesh
efsun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thanks very good update...I hate pihu's character in sangini.sheis disgusting...

harshiti99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so much hatred?! 🤣 
hats off to Pihu  👏 👍🏼  she is simply the best ⭐️   😉
adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pihu is the best👍🏼🤗without pihu sangini is nothing. hats off to pihu.