Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Don't forget to sign the petition all and keep voting on chaskameter and GC & DDs profile...😃
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yup I hv seen that ...and kudos to the grp👍🏼

But now not just Actor rankings but even chaskameter is equally important...we need to show the fan power to the channel to make sure our show is safe...and I know its tough for the fans to vote and comment everywhere starting from CM to actor profiles to petitions to mails to gold award voting...to so many things😆...so I guess a overall collective effort from everyone will help us in achieving our mission😳

we would have added all the things you mentioned had we gotten the chance...but we didn't want to double post because there were already posts and stickies for all those other things...ConfusedOuch...but if you don't mind another post, then it is all good!
Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: swan20

Don't forget to sign the petition all and keep voting on chaskameter and GC & DDs profile...😃

I have been regularly doing that Swan!!!! But a reminder always helps!
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

jyothi we are signing ...voting & commentting ... doing the needful jyothi ... 

but 1 thing i am unable 2 understand ... even after voting in chaskameter no change in the points ... it is still stuck at 753 ...why
undisclosed thumbnail

reminder to all that replied in possitive to this post ...halla bol is still on for all the things listed on the first page...😳

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HALLA BOL !!

Everybody please please sign the petition to save GHSP!! We are way behind in numbers!!
Please sign the petition again and again...hardly takes you less than a minute to do it!
Hello jyothi, im new on forum and i just plucked up the courage to write a post. My first ever post. I initially was all the way a silent reader. But lately the rankings on forum have been upsetting. And whats more with news that geet going to end. And i don think this group knows about it but i have been silently seeing their tremendous effort in making sure everyone gets reminded to do their part. And yes they are the b2b thread members. I would like to give them special credit for doing all they can to remind fans to do their part. Kudos to the group. Its because of them i signed up as a forum member. Their convincing skills are very good. In fact, if you visit their thread, their reminders and titles are very innovative and they have all the links under one post. And also kudos to all of the members campaigning to save geet and all. Just want to add, pls add one more thing fans need to do. That is to vote for gurmeet and drashti in the gold awards. We must do everything to save the show. Thanks.
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: T_maaneetgurti

Hello jyothi, im new on forum and i just plucked up the courage to write a post. My firreminded to do their part. And yes they are the b2b thread members. I would like to give them special credit for doing all they can to remind fans to do their part. Kudos to the group. Its because of them i signed up as a forum member. Their convincing skills are very good. In fact, if you visit their thread, their reminders and titles are very innovative and they have all the links under one post. And also kudos to all of the members campaigning to save geet and all. Just want to add, pls add one more thing fans need to do. That is to vote for gurmeet and drashti in the gold awards. We must do everything to save the show.

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: T_maaneetgurti

Hello jyothi, im new on forum and i just plucked up the courage to write a post. My first ever post. I initially was all the way a silent reader. But lately the rankings on forum have been upsetting. And whats more with news that geet going to end. And i don think this group knows about it but i have been silently seeing their tremendous effort in making sure everyone gets reminded to do their part. And yes they are the b2b thread members. I would like to give them special credit for doing all they can to remind fans to do their part. Kudos to the group. Its because of them i signed up as a forum member. Their convincing skills are very good. In fact, if you visit their thread, their reminders and titles are very innovative and they have all the links under one post. And also kudos to all of the members campaigning to save geet and all. Just want to add, pls add one more thing fans need to do. That is to vote for gurmeet and drashti in the gold awards. We must do everything to save the show. Thanks.

Thanks for joining the forum and WECOME!!!!

We try our best and it is great to know that people are noticing and are putting in their efforts to bring our Show and Leads to the top!

Fezana thumbnail
Have been signing it left right and centre. Have even got friends to do it. But has there been any further news from the channel? Am waiting for some sort of news from them. Hope all our efforts are not wasted.