Debate Mansion

The Real Debate! (Page 8)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Plz dont Kill Gandhi ...Again!!!Smile

How can I...as he is still alive ...in your .uncle ki padosi ki naukar...memories...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Believe-

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
This is a debate people... stay focus! LOL  You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus!

Some open loops...

What would have been different if Gandhi was still alive?
Did Godse accomplished what he set out to do?

Edited by night13 - 24 May 2011 at 12:46pm
-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

Originally posted by night13

Originally posted by angie.4u

In your opinion, who is responsible for the partition?

All those people who contributed to the polarisation  by spreading hatred in the name of religion are responsible for the events that led to the partition.

Isn't Gandhi part of the same cult? If he would have taken the stand for reformation, we would not have lead into partition.

Nooo  not at all! Gandhiji is most certainly not a part of that cult! He had always been in favour of an undivided nation but things had deteriorated beyond his control. The Bristish had succeeeded in inflaming both the major religions of India against each other.
Lets take a stroll down history...

In the 1946 elections to the Central Assembly the Muslim League won all the 30 seats. The tide had certainly turned in favour of the Muslim League and what it stood for. The British govt was aware of the situation. The nationalist muslim leaders did not support Jinnah who had incited widespread bloodshed. Some Hindu fundamentalist were no better. The common man was confused. There was th danger of the British govt evading handing over independence on some pretext. Ther was also the danger of them leaving India suddenly n the lurch leading to all the several native small states gaining freedom and total chaos in its aftermath. The massacre that could then follow would not have remained confined to only the Hindus and Muslim but would have been much more widespread. Under these circumstances the Indian National congress had to take a decision that was practicable. The situation was too volatile at that time for any reformation to be carried out by Gandhi alone. He was most dejected at the turn of events.I think the best that could be done was done by him.

I believe Sardar V. Patel should been elected instead of Jinnah! Who strongly believed in united, independent nation.
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

What would have been different if Gandhi was still alive?...How I wish Gandhiji was still alive...
Did Godse accomplished what he set out to do?
...GodseDead was an a$$hole...and a$$holes do not accomplish things...they just mess up what is already there...sorry no offense meant to the Godse fansTongue

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by Summer3

I am a great admirer of Gandhi ji.
He was an enlightened soul and the body only appeared as a shadow to him. Other great spiritual gurus of his time too highly respected him.

Haha Summerji...that makes three of us...u , me and President Obama...GMTALOL

Its a pity that while the whole world reveres Gandhiji, he is used as an example when it comes to great leaders...some of us INDIANS would question his decisions...just sayin...well I guess in a free India...we have a right to do so...guess who we owe this freedom toTongueWink

Yes the greatest Karma yogi that ever walked the earth. He did what he thought best for mankind, nothing personal. The mention of his name sends electricity throughout my body.

Most politicians are greedy n corrupt n do so for power n glory n pockets. Even here in Singapore it is all money eventhough the Govt is cleaner n more efficient than most countries in the world.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

This is best comment so far.Clap--- Thank god..at last kisi ne mere comment ko Weird nahe bolaLOL-For that mere taraf se aap ko ek Jaadu ki Jappy...Hug
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

How can I...
aah I didnt mean you plz!!  as he is still alive ..--  Can you Define Alive means to U!!
.in your .uncle ki padosi ki naukar...memories...-My Experiance in with different people /culture is my memories!! Big smile

Edited by Believe - 25 May 2011 at 6:03am
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

In order to serve the people Gandhi said that politics and religion cannot be separated.

To see the universal and all-pervading Spirit of Truth face to face, one must be able to love the meanest of creation as oneself. And a man who aspires after that cannot afford to keep out of any field of life. That is why my devotion to Truth has drawn me into the field of politics; and I can say without the slightest hesitation, and yet in all humility, that those who say that religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion means.

Edited by Summer3 - 25 May 2011 at 12:40am

Go to top