Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Haha Summerji...that makes three of us...u , me and President Obama...GMTAπŸ˜†

Its a pity that while the whole world reveres Gandhiji, he is used as an example when it comes to great leaders...some of us INDIANS would question his decisions...just sayin...well I guess in a free India...we have a right to do so...guess who we owe this freedom toπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Yes the greatest Karma yogi that ever walked the earth. He did what he thought best for mankind, nothing personal. The mention of his name sends electricity throughout my body.

Most politicians are greedy n corrupt n do so for power n glory n pockets. Even here in Singapore it is all money eventhough the Govt is cleaner n more efficient than most countries in the world.

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue-ice

This is best comment so far.πŸ‘--- Thank god..at last kisi ne mere comment ko Weird nahe bolaπŸ˜†-For that mere taraf se aap ko ek Jaadu ki Jappy...πŸ€—

-Believe- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

How can I...

aah I didnt mean you plz!!  as he is still alive ..--  Can you Define Alive means to U!!
.in your .uncle ki padosi ki naukar...memories...-My Experiance in with different people /culture is my memories!! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Believe - 12 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

In order to serve the people Gandhi said that politics and religion cannot be separated.

To see the universal and all-pervading Spirit of Truth face to face, one must be able to love the meanest of creation as oneself. And a man who aspires after that cannot afford to keep out of any field of life. That is why my devotion to Truth has drawn me into the field of politics; and I can say without the slightest hesitation, and yet in all humility, that those who say that religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion means.

Edited by Summer3 - 12 years ago
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

In order to serve the people Gandhi said that politics and religion cannot be separated.

To see the universal and all-pervading Spirit of Truth face to face, one must be able to love the meanest of creation as oneself. And a man who aspires after that cannot afford to keep out of any field of life. That is why my devotion to Truth has drawn me into the field of politics; and I can say without the slightest hesitation, and yet in all humility, that those who say that religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion means.

Religion is the core of politics and can not be segregated, but with the reference to this topic, Gandhi was not politician. In this democratic system, it seems to be very hard to find the true nature of politicians and their vision and perceptions, for which this was not fight for politics but for freedom!
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Google God hai na Vinu. No copyright there. feel free to useπŸ˜›
_Angie_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: night13

This is a debate people... stay focus! πŸ˜†  You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus!

Some open loops...

What would have been different if Gandhi was still alive?
Did Godse accomplished what he set out to do?

Even if nothing was different if Gandhi were alive it still does not justify killing of Gandhi!
Just what did Godse set to accomplish? This one has to be answered by Godse's supportersπŸ˜ƒ
_Angie_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: night13

I believe Sardar V. Patel should been elected instead of Jinnah! Who strongly believed in united, independent nation.

Unfortunately neither you nor I was present to cast the vote in his favour.
-Believe- thumbnail
Originally posted by: angie.4u

Google God hai na Vinu,No copyright there. feel free to useπŸ˜›

I think those who used to do,they know better...!!! But which comment is from Google now!!?πŸ˜†

_Angie_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Believe

I think those who used to do,they know better...!!! But which comment is from Google now!!?πŸ˜†

how would I know? Nahi hai toh add kar do ...πŸ˜†