The Real Debate! - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Who's stopping you. 😛

Sexual orientation.😆

Angie...Aarya is a bisexual name...I'm not sure if thats the right term. 😕 But its a name used by both genders.

Gender neutral?😊

Angie...Aarya is a bisexual name...I'm not sure if thats the right term. 😕 But its a name used by both genders.

I hope you meant uni-sex and not bi-sex.. 😆
Originally posted by night13

I hope you meant uni-sex and not bi-sex.. 😆

Either way you are protected on DM. We won't discourage your sex.

'Gandhi-Kallenbach relationship homoerotic not homosexual'

AHMEDABAD: Long before the controversy over Joseph Lelyveld's book on Mahatma Gandhi, Bapu's relations with Hermann Kallenbach were explored by a Gandhian scholar James D Hunt.

In 1995, Hunt's unpublished working paper 'The Kallenbach papers and Tolstoy farm' said the relationship was 'clearly homoerotic' and certainly not homosexual. This could well be a befitting answer to the row triggered by Lelyveld's book 'Great soul: Mahatma Gandhi and his struggle with India', in which Lelyveld has hinted that Gandhi was a bisexual and had a German-Jewish bodybuilder lover in Kallenbach.

More:
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-04-20/ahmedabad/29450520_1_gandhian-relationship-joseph-lelyveld
[QUOTE=Believe]

'Gandhi-Kallenbach relationship homoerotic not homosexual'

AHMEDABAD: Long before the controversy over Joseph Lelyveld's book on Mahatma Gandhi, Bapu's relations with Hermann Kallenbach were explored by a Gandhian scholar James D Hunt.

In 1995, Hunt's unpublished working paper 'The Kallenbach papers and Tolstoy farm' said the relationship was 'clearly homoerotic' and certainly not homosexual. This could well be a befitting answer to the row triggered by Lelyveld's book 'Great soul: Mahatma Gandhi and his struggle with India', in which Lelyveld has hinted that Gandhi was a bisexual and had a German-Jewish bodybuilder lover in Kallenbach.

More:
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-04-20/ahmedabad/29450520_1_gandhian-relationship-joseph-lelyveld
[/QUOTE]

At least read the whole article before posting it Vinu 😆
This about sums it-

They found the male bonding of Indian society quite homoerotic. They failed to understand or grasp the culture of this subcontinent," said a city-based Gandhian.
Edited by angie.4u - 12 years ago
Originally posted by angie.4u

At least read the whole article before posting it Vinu 😆-This about sums it-Already readed, thats why I posted this link...Whats the probs...!! 😲😊 
They found the male bonding of Indian society quite homoerotic. They failed to understand or grasp the culture of this subcontinent," said a city-based Gandhian.--😆hmm he is not a straight thinker,right???😛

"Where the mind is without fear
and the head is held high;
Where knowledge is free;
Where the world has not been
broken up into fragments by
narrow domestic walls;
Where words come out from
the depth of truth;
Where tireless striving stretches
its arms towards perfection;
Where the clear stream of reason
has not lost its way into the dreary
desert sand of dead habit;
Where the mind is lead forward by thee
into ever-widening thought and action-
Into that heaven of freedom, my Father,
let my country awake."
Tagore!
Originally posted by angie.4u

I give up believe ji !

O commooon ji...🤗🤗  
Edited by Believe - 12 years ago
I see that I ended up genuinely confusing  believe. So against my better judgement let me  make one last post here and then scram before I tear out the remaining hair on my head.
Vinu, that article does not mean that Gandhi wasnt thinking straight ! On the contrary the people who made those disparaging remarks appear to have little understanding of the Indian culture. People look at the world through their own glasses. If the glasses are tinted everything appears dark. Try to think over that.

I m done with this thread ! 😆
Good day to you! Enjoy your weekend.