Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: night13

I respect and welcome all. πŸ˜›

Welcome ke liye Thanks hai ji...agar aap  welcome nahi karti...hum fir bhi aa jaateπŸ˜†
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Welcome ke liye Thanks hai ji...agar aap  welcome nahi karti...hum fir bhi aa jaateπŸ˜†

What's up with the 'Ji'...πŸ˜†  Welcome to the world of controversies...JI
πŸ˜†
Ready for the next topic.. πŸ˜‰

Edited by night13 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

The crux I believe is not in if someone deserved to get shot dead or in justifying a convicted killer - thats the attention grabber. The crux is more in a reevaluation of Gandhi in historical perspective decades later and analyzing his decisions and choices. In my personal opinion he is not as infallible or mercurial as he is perceived to be, but to many others he is the face of our freedom movement and our nations greatest leaders. The crux to me is the clash of these two perspectives.

I understand. It was never my intention to club you with the "let's-discuss-Gandhi-with-some-popcorn-on-the-side" crowd.

I can appreciate your views on Gandhi. I am sure, and I say this in all honesty, you studied history much more than me. I have a very simple take on him. He was a freedom fighter, a great leader and a very smart man to realize that violence would have been suicidal back then, considering how powerful the foe was. And he died at the hands of a lunatic. And it takes inhuman strength to say "Hey Ram!" after taking bullets to your chest.

The rest are as important to me as his body odor and his favorite color.

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

What's up with the 'Ji'...πŸ˜†  Welcome to the world of controversies...JI
πŸ˜†
Ready for the next topic.. πŸ˜‰

Ji is for the added drama effect..πŸ˜†

yup...waiting for the next one...πŸ˜›
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: K.Resurrected.

Stop being touchy.

I could care less. However, in all honesty, thats how you come off as a lot of times.
persistence thumbnail

To me perception is everything πŸ˜› Those are blessed who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing!

Aarya.

I just realized I switched our parts in my analogy. Haha! It should be "I am no evolutionist, and you no ID theorist!

NIce name, Aarya! A Girl or a guy?πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
persistence thumbnail
Originally posted by: souro

Never even heard of it before this. I guess if you have taken time out to follow it, it must've been interesting.

Anyways 'powerful and corrupt' is not a rare combination. And we all know how difficult it can be to bring them to justice. That's my whole point.

Well, the chicago police is trying to bring down a powerful but corrupt mayor to justice in the series. You can watch it on Hulu if you like. 😊
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: persistence

I just realized I switched our parts in my analogy. Haha! It should be "I am no evolutionist, and you no ID theorist!

NIce name, Aarya! A Girl or a guy?πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

girl .. girl.. girl... πŸ˜‰
Edited by night13 - 12 years ago
persistence thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Its flattering to have fans. 😳  Even if its some twisted form of narcissism. πŸ˜† Likewise, I'm a fan too and miss having you around on DM.

Good he tracked you down.πŸ€— I was getting nostalgic about the time in Ayodhya thread where I had the hyper-turtle spinning more in a tizzy with that one post. πŸ˜†

How have you been these days?

We can form a mutual admiration society then! πŸ˜† Any who, yes, I do remember the Ayodhya thread...both you and hyper turtle were so into the whole thing...I can't remember whom I was supporting...probably cheering from the side-linesπŸ˜† and hoping compassion wins over all else! πŸ˜³

I am doing well...busy with research + work. Thanks for asking. I am glad aarya has arrived in DM...the place seemed dead, with everyone including you gone, and I didn't feel like peeking inside the "should we stop same-sex attraction?" thread. How can we stop what some one else is feeling??!!! πŸ˜• Perhaps, curb a public display of the same.
persistence thumbnail

girl .. girl.. girl... πŸ˜‰

I am disappointed.😳 I was in the mood to flirt. πŸ˜†