Posted: 12 years ago
Okay guys, i had my doubts... while Sharon is a completely Christian name, Rai Prakash (her surname) belongs to north Indian Hindus!!! A seemingly crazy combination.

And then when I was watching the Intro Video, in the scene Amar, Archie and Shakti were shouting out loud their character names, I realized Sharon said Sharanjeet instead of Sharon!

So could it be that Sharon's just a classy nickname hiding her equally un-classy original name?

Lol!
Edited by Sheherzade - 12 years ago
Shaton's name is Sharanjeet Kaur but she prefers being called Sharon.
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Shaton's name is Sharanjeet Kaur but she prefers being called Sharon.

Seriously!? Was it ever mentioned in the show? Sharanjeet Kaur or Sharanjeet Rai Prakash?
^^It was mentioned in character sketch that her name is Sharanjeet Kaur but she prefers to be called Sharon. I don't think it was mentioned in the show.
^^ Character Sketch? Alright... well i guess it's gonna be used in future for sure!
Yes they had put up character sketch for Rey, Kria and Sharon at the official site. Here is the link-D3 About The Show And Characters
Dude, I did not know that. That's pretty funny. Imagine someone finding that out and calling her that! hehe!
I think they had mentioned it in the show bit i dont rememeber when!
sharon sounds cool and classy & sharanjeet is not
As we all know sharon., she wont like it if anyone calls her Sharanjeet ðŸ˜‰
I never heard this name before, i mean in another show... Its more like a boy name... Sharon suits her...

@veen... lol Sharon Jeet... 🤣 Cool...