Miley Jab Hum Tum

Arjun and Rati Ranking Rocking this week...

Posted: 12 years ago

I m so happy to see Rati at Number 2 and imrpoved Ranking of Arjun at number 5...My favourites are rocking now ...

Keep Voting n Commenting Guys... Arti has to stay at the top because they deserve it  😃

Thanks to huge Rati Fans n Artians/Mayurians/Arjunians who comments continuously to make arti ranking at the top.

I must say Rati fans has worked very hard this week for Arjuns Ranking.. we shud say huge thanks to them😃.👏..

BTW Congratualtions to Sanaya n Mohit Fans tooo, monaya ranking has improved also  ... MJHT leads r rocking this weeke

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana.khan thumbnail
luv jun n rati lyk anything...
happie to see them togetherrr at top 5...
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo to Arti and all Artians and Mayurians..👏
The rankings have improved this time..Arti in top 5😃..Back to our golden days...
Lets work together to get Arti in top 3 now..

priya_27_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
arti n arti fans rocks🥳
-Illusion- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i was damn suprised by AB's rankings and happy as well...thanks for the post...(:
shakti_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh...Arjunz Ranking jumping from 13 to directly 5...is seriously Superb...

rofl...dis wat happens wen he becums Pardes free...!!!!!

Great...Congrats Arjun and Rati...

Rati has been cumpltly out of Screen for 5 months  now...No articles..no blogs..no updates nathin...But inspite of this She's ruling...Way to Go...Gurl..!!!!!

Also I wud lk to say...dat Rati fans are really great...Rati bashers talk non sense bout her in deir Private palces...call her by wat not names...inspite of alll dese...Rtai fans instead of stalkin n reportin dose CC's utilize deir Time in votin deir favs n keepin dem in League...Atleast they are using deir time for deir Fav's unlike ppl who  are jobless have no other work...and keep stalkin ...reportin and Lokin CC's ...

Miss You Arti...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations to both Arjun and Rati and thanks to Rati fans for their efforts...
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratualtion to Arjun n Rati and many thanks to rati fans who put extra effort this time to improve arjun ranking 😃
Jiyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I've been continuously commenting my butt of for this !!🤣🤣 And im sure other ArTians as well did the same😉 I also wana say thanks to Rati fans (im also RP fan😃 but me talking about just RP😳)  Tht they helped Arjun Get Up on the track😳 
We are a TEAM Guys 
We are Not Different
We Love ArTi
We Adore ArTi
We Want ArTi
ArTi are thee Best!
Arjun Is Incomplete without Ratz and Rati is incomplete without Jun
This tym of period we all shuld gather up as a team bcuz we first are ArTi fans <3

So Keep commenting more and moree guys!

Jiyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys i just now commented on AB n RPs Pro
and please guys comment on Their Photos especially Jun, and he got new ones too so that makes it even betterr
Pleasee do this for all of Us.