Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Which one is ur favourite ??? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Which one is ur favourite Drama???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
32 [29.91%]
11 [10.28%]
62 [57.94%]
2 [1.87%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

anusha34 Goldie
anusha34
anusha34

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
For me both as I love avi and rubi so much

OLGNES IF-Dazzler
OLGNES
OLGNES

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
i loved cb1 until radev second weeding the day the fire broke in the weeding mandap was the day i could not continue watching my fav serial it was some kind of drawback of that then i continue watching the serial on and off... i loved the radev moments a lot in cb1. i hope the directors would not have a drastic twist like in cb1 i am sure many would hate to watch it after that... so far i like the story of cb2 i hope nothing bad happens as cb1...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OLGNES

i loved cb1 until radev second weeding the day the fire broke in the weeding mandap was the day i could not continue watching my fav serial it was some kind of drawback of that then i continue watching the serial on and off... i loved the radev moments a lot in cb1. i hope the directors would not have a drastic twist like in cb1 i am sure many would hate to watch it after that... so far i like the story of cb2 i hope nothing bad happens as cb1...

you know yaar after I watch todays epi last part and the precap I felt that I am watching CB1 once again what I was dreamed about coming true..i can't cantrol myself just im waiting for the written update to talk about last part I can't hold myself..after long time I get my favorite jodi's scene...

OLGNES

KBCFan Goldie
KBCFan
KBCFan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
too early to tell. cb2 is picking up the story. so will have to wait and watch
OLGNES IF-Dazzler
OLGNES
OLGNES

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

Originally posted by OLGNES

you know yaar after I watch todays epi last part and the precap I felt that I am watching CB1 once again what I was dreamed about coming true..i can't cantrol myself just im waiting for the written update to talk about last part I can't hold myself..after long time I get my favorite jodi's scene...

after a very very long time only radev!!!! so tmr more radev scenes...yahooo!!!! time to celebrate!!!! hope nice radev scenes are shown tmr!!!!

zorinatm

zorinatm Goldie
zorinatm
zorinatm

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
me too both of them: Avinash and Rubina as Dev and Radhika are the best
zam123 Goldie
zam123
zam123

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I love both dramas CB1 & CB2 as I love Avinash & Rubina. I want to see them on screen every day.

Edited by zam123 - 24 May 2011 at 10:01am
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I love both Wink 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index