Latest Telly chakkar article..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Maan and Dev's identity exposed in Geet

Gurmeet Choudhary and Samir Sharma

Dev is heart-broken as Nandini is getting married to Daman. Maan learns of Dev's problem and decides to help him but before Maan could do this their identities will get revealed before the family. This will create a big drama in the Star One showGeet Hui Sabse Parayi.

Our source says, "Everyone in the Tej household believes that Maan is Balwant Singh and Dev is Maan. Both of them have been fooling Geet's family since a long time now. But in tonight's episode Maan's plan will back fire as his and Dev's identity will get revealed. Maan plans to disclose the truth to Geet's family about him being the real Maan. However, Jugnu will put a spanner in Maan's plans by showing everybody Geet and Balwant's photograph hugging each other. He had clicked this picture as proof to show it to Beeji. Initially everybody will be confused about Geet and Balwant's relationship but later each one in the family will come to know that Balwant is the real Maan. This will create a huge drama in the Tej household and everyone will get upset. Dev and Maan will be asked to leave the house. But before leaving the house Dev and Maan will try to resolve the crisis. Meanwhile, Nandini will be still in a dilemma about her feelings towards Dev."

We spoke to Samir Sharma (Dev) who says, "There will be a lot of drama happening in the house. Everyone in the family will be shocked and there will be loads of laughter as well as emotional drama in tonight's episode."

Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
    I guess more fun tonite ðŸ˜ƒ
    [QUOTE=LuvScooby]I guess more fun tonite ðŸ˜ƒ [/QUOTE
    I too think so..the whole bhagam bhag & unveiling the identity of Maan & Dev.😃..Mamaji toh kamaal kar diya.😆
    This time mamaji got prove and Maan cannot make any excuse😆...I wanted to say poor Dev but my mouth cannot use any other word than idiot for Dev...Hope I will start liking him soon

P.S
    talking about Dev not Sameer
    TC Articles r not allowed on IF

**Topic closed
    Geet DT