Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Don't you remember last time there was a news that Ek was chucking him out becoz of his affair with Vahbiz? The highest  rank (number 6) he got during that time.  🤣🤣  Sab paaglon ki tarah comment kar rahe the uske profile and news par 🤣🤣 

Aur ab yeh PKYEK news🤣🤣 

Vivian never crossed rank#6 ...still he is on #6...my only mission is to get him above Maaneet ROFL...i m with Sanjna on this mission ROFL

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushiki9

bt uska reason kya hoga???
Suku ka affair ki s k saath kraenge for that news🤣🤣🤣
Viv k liye to Vahnbiz thi Suku k liya kaun???🤣🤣

Suku ka affair? hmmm let me think... Siddhant Karnick?🤣🤣 Then she willdemand to bring him back and Ek won't agree so, there will be a news that Suku wasn't invited to Ek's party - something fishy. People will go crazy, start commenting on her profile and the news and Suku will be in top 5 list.🤣🤣

Ek news Suku ke chuck out ki aayegi, tabhi uska rank badega🤣🤣 🤣🤣 

lolz i have noticed whenever Piya is with Abhay her rank increases ROFLROFL

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Suku ka affair? hmmm let me think... Siddhant Karnick?🤣🤣 Then she willdemand to bring him back and Ek won't agree so, there will be a news that Suku wasn't invited to Ek's party - something fishy. People will go crazy, start commenting on her profile and the news and Suku will be in top 5 list.🤣🤣

i think if she'll start flirting with Ekta then she'll b on top🤣🤣🤣
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Vivian never crossed rank#6 ...still he is on #6...my only mission is to get him above Maaneet 🤣...i m with Sanjna on this mission 🤣

No he didn;t cross #6. Now, his affair is accepted by Ek. Just once if we get a Buzz that Vivian will be replaced by a newcomer - fir dekho kaise rank #4 par aata hai. Then next week another news will bring him on #2 and the last buzz will him push above Maneet. Now you know how to plan your strategy?🤣🤣
kaushiki9 thumbnail

lolz i have noticed whenever Piya is with Abhay her rank increases 🤣🤣

if Suku & Viv k affair ki news aa jaayegi to kya hoga 🤣🤣🤣...(don't mean to hurt any1)
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes thanks to everyone who has been voting and commenting...

and i also think the reason for increase in rank is becoz almost every other day we keep getting articles abt the story of this show...and we keep commenting in the articles...

when compared to the no. 1 show in I-F, we always get more no. of articles than anyone becoz there umpteen no. of twists in this show...

🤣🤣 aisa kya hua yaar???

read Poco's post...u will get to know how is Piya acting now 😆😆...dunno her simplicity and innocence is lost somewhere in the glamour...in other words u can say she is acting like Sukirti now and not Piya 😆😆

kaushiki9 thumbnail

read Poco's post...u will get to know how is Piya acting now 😆😆...dunno her simplicity and innocence is lost somewhere in the glamour...in other words u can say she is acting like Sukirti now and not Piya 😆😆

thats Poco's POV Nishi...
bt i like her 2day, she has changed 4 better & this change is vital for this leap...

& d jungle scene was too gd 😉

if Suku & Viv k affair ki news aa jaayegi to kya hoga 🤣🤣🤣...(don't mean to hurt any1)

omg this news will surely shoot their ranks high up ROFLROFL
and for a change, Piya ki bhi rank badh jaegi ROFL