tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
guys aftr 2day s epi,i ws thnkng wats gonna b the future of chalka?😕aftr alka has entered politics n jay z following him madly n alongwid arti both r tryng 2 seperate ma beloved chalka😡 n arti z also askng chander whom wud u choose😡?n i hav ruined ur girlfriends image,signs n symptoms r nt good!😲
so wat wud b chander s decision n wat wud b chalka s future?plz express ur views wat do u thnk???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
GAUDA MOSI the forecast lady SE PUCH LO NAA

its very easy process . isn't it .

nahin to everyone charming guy JAI will reveal some info about the future. after all JAI also like to forecast and manipulate the future of others .

yeah SHOW bahut aage tak jayega

sab picche choot jayange .

haani to honi hi hai is show ko bas apne STAR PARIVAR aur TRP ratings se khatra hai

Edited by rajin90 - 12 years ago
aish77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tinatartari

guys aftr 2day s epi,i ws thnkng wats gonna b the future of chalka?😕aftr alka has entered politics n jay z following him madly n alongwid arti both r tryng 2 seperate ma beloved chalka😡 n arti z also askng chander whom wud u choose😡?n i hav ruined ur girlfriends image,signs n symptoms r nt good!😲

so wat wud b chander s decision n wat wud b chalka s future?plz express ur views wat do u thnk???

wud love to c chander supporting alka. to be at her side in every step she take forward. hope creators will think of not ruining chalka's relationship...

i think u r just over reacting 

firstly 

jai is not following alka madly noe forcing anything to alka

JAI NEVER FORCED ALKA for anything

so its not that jai is hell bent to separate chalka coz if he wanted to he wud hv done it long bk 

but jai isnt so cheap

cuming to artis intention to mk chander choose between alka and her

its not in a romantic way 

this time i m all sympathy for arti

coz her insecurity mks complete sense

and its not luv anymore

ARTI is ARTI now

not the gal who had an infatuation over chander 

she grew out of it 

and ITS JUST THE ELECTIONS FOR ARTI NOW

and i m really grateful to cvs for not ruining artis character fully

this is the arti i want to see the way they showed her today

and cuming to arti saying to chander abt saying things abt alka...i think chander over reacted like u regarding artis speech on tv whereas there is nothing taunting she said abt alka 

but chandr took it otherwise coz anything regarding alka pinches him 

i luved it when arti asked him that he wud hv luved her speech if it were not alka opp her 

BINGO i so wanted to say it in chanders face

cuming to chalka future 

i want to give it a bkseat now 

i m way too much charged up for the election

though i wanted chander with the tiwaaris always

but this time i do want chander to remain with arti nd support her

he ll always wish good of alka 

no doubt abt that

want ABHISHEK + ALKA + NNT vs ARTI-Chander - JAI

coz fyt mein tab hi maaza aata hai jab takkar barabar ke ho

cuming to chalka + abhi gauri FUTURE  track

nothing is gonna go wrong as we r not letting them kill chander 

so ultimately its goona b chalka + abhiri

i dont mind if chalka romance tks a back seat but there shud b a small dose of chalka and abhishek gauri scenes as a stressbuster from the election tension

tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i want chander 2 support alka like he did 2 NNT!y z nt chander cmng bck 2 his party wen alka z the leader??had it been me,i wud come bck 2 ma lover again!!
aish77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i want chander 2 support alka like he did 2 NNT!y z nt chander cmng bck 2 his party wen alka z the leader??had it been me,i wud come bck 2 ma lover again!!

agree with u 100%. me too wants the same..😃

alka is as strong as steel...will feel down...but def not out...

.i like the way story is progressing...

chander and alka are made for each other...

if a temporary diffrence is shown ..let it be...

no need for any reactions...

otherwise they will simply hav to kill chander to make the story forward...

enjoy everybody...

the story is moving  fast and it's absolutely entertaining !!!!

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Jay is playing double game with Aarti and Tiwari family.😡🤢 He is simply using Aarti. 😡🤢 And Aarti is very easy to be convinced. She is just over confident that she is underestimating Alka. And Chander will never be her puppet. 

Don't know what we get in future about ChLka..but I think the CVs might change their decision to kill Chander.😕

This content was originally posted by: -Rumi-

Jay is playing double game with Aarti and Tiwari family.😡🤢 He is simply using Aarti. 😡🤢 And Aarti is very easy to be convinced. She is just over confident that she is underestimating Alka. And Chander will never be her puppet. 

Don't know what we get in future about ChLka..but I think the CVs might change their decision to kill Chander.😕

arti doesnt want chander to b her puppet either...she is just insecure as its alka the opposition now...she isnt jealous coz she luvs chander...no luv game now for arti...but she wants chanders dedication to the party the way it was b4 but its no more the same now and thats what arti is fearing...

wanting ur partne to support u fully doesnt mean u want him to b ur puppet...

arti has always respected chander and always wanted him to b with her ...but not as a puppet

and artis insecurity isnt wrong as chander himself confessed to alka today that he cant dedicate himself the same ay to artis party after alka bcame the opposition

i m feeling very bad for arti

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: luvarti

i think u r just over reacting 

firstly 

jai is not following alka madly noe forcing anything to alka

JAI NEVER FORCED ALKA for anything

so its not that jai is hell bent to separate chalka coz if he wanted to he wud hv done it long bk 

but jai isnt so cheap

cuming to artis intention to mk chander choose between alka and her

its not in a romantic way 

this time i m all sympathy for arti

coz her insecurity mks complete sense

and its not luv anymore

ARTI is ARTI now

not the gal who had an infatuation over chander 

she grew out of it 

and ITS JUST THE ELECTIONS FOR ARTI NOW

and i m really grateful to cvs for not ruining artis character fully

this is the arti i want to see the way they showed her today

and cuming to arti saying to chander abt saying things abt alka...i think chander over reacted like u regarding artis speech on tv whereas there is nothing taunting she said abt alka 

but chandr took it otherwise coz anything regarding alka pinches him 

i luved it when arti asked him that he wud hv luved her speech if it were not alka opp her 

BINGO i so wanted to say it in chanders face

cuming to chalka future 

i want to give it a bkseat now 

i m way too much charged up for the election

though i wanted chander with the tiwaaris always

but this time i do want chander to remain with arti nd support her

he ll always wish good of alka 

no doubt abt that

want ABHISHEK + ALKA + NNT vs ARTI-Chander - JAI

coz fyt mein tab hi maaza aata hai jab takkar barabar ke ho

cuming to chalka + abhi gauri FUTURE  track

nothing is gonna go wrong as we r not letting them kill chander 

so ultimately its goona b chalka + abhiri

i dont mind if chalka romance tks a back seat but there shud b a small dose of chalka and abhishek gauri scenes as a stressbuster from the election tension

No one is over reacting here. Fans have full right to express their views about their character.

Jay is not cheap he is such a double faced person that he is playing double game with Aarti n Tiwari family. He is simply using Aarti. Aarti can be easily convinced. Though she claimed that she is not new in politics but she behaves immaturely while giving interview. In politics, no one tries to humiliate his/her opposite when that person is new, more over Alka is from Tiwari family and Aarti should better know the value of Tiwari family in politics.

Do you really think Chander over reacted regarding Alka? Any BF would do that when it comes to his GF. Its very normal. Aarti is not that good that she is doing nothng. She is just trying to fayda lutho of being Alka in election and Chander being her BF.