Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Mission Possible Ho gaya Safal (Page 61)

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

u know I dont think it's GC...remember during the RTM times, he and DD had done more stuff..it was censored thanks to the Social work group, and also the channel. 

I think it's the channel's call when it comes to cutting and censoring stuff...GC will do it if he's asked...of that I'm sure...so will DD...be it comfortable or not...though I'm sure they both arent comfy with it...but it's not their call.yaar.

RTM was edited agreed...dunno what they edited though m sooo curiousEmbarrassedConfused

but babes the same channel has shown too many things in RBO naaa...i am pretty sure it is both GC and Drashti reservations for the kissing scenes atleast...AngrySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneezmechantefille

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by luvey

BUT KISSING ON A CHEEKS OR NEY KISSING AS LONG DOES NOT INVOLVE NEY FRENCH KISS is sokayhhh no...!!!! it is part of d job...!!! if he can touch other parts vy not a kiss no...!!!! ab kyaa faaaydaa...!!!! chadddooo!!!!!ROFLROFL

well said...after all the touching in Tip tip kissing on cheeks and forehead shouldnt be a big deal...i think it has got to do with the lipsLOL french kiss toh allowed nahi tv par warna hum woh bhi maang leteROFL

haan Chadddooo...kya faayadaCry

lesser the expectations...better it is for our psyches.

Dhwanz...jaldi jaldi tayyar ho mere hi fi mind twin - cum evil Shister no 1!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesEBasso

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by dtri

arrey yar... getting ready in between... brushed, showered, straightened hair.. msged my princess... caught the old posts that I missed...

Multi tasking yaar ROFL

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Originally posted by dtri

nahii nahhiii GC one thing fore suree...!!!!! he do not know how to gippp other girlss than debinaa A SIMPLE PROPERRR KISSS no...!!!!!!!! I still not getting it...!!!!! vy did he awlays put his sexxy lips on DD's boootyfoooll skins lyk as if he was reluctant to do it...!!!!!ROFLROFLROFL
HIS EYES SPEAKK A LOTT THAN HIS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS ...!!!!! mar daaalaaa mar daaalaaa...!!!!! so hooott hooott hoottt and no ones can beat dat no...!!!!

HOT tubbey banggg onnn babes... we've talked about this before! But that's not acting problem. That's his personal reservations. And yes when it comes to acting you can't get to some level and stop. But then I guess everyone has a comfortzone and a limitation they establish for themselves na?

I used to learn dance from Archana Joglekar. She is gorgeous. And got so many out of bollywood offers... but they demanded her to show things beyond what she was comfortable with. She could have made it really big. But she chose not to.

You know what I am saying...

BUT KISSING ON A CHEEKS OR NEY KISSING AS LONG DOES NOT INVOLVE NEY FRENCH KISS is sokayhhh no...!!!! it is part of d job...!!! if he can touch other parts vy not a kiss no...!!!! ab kyaa faaaydaa...!!!! chadddooo!!!!!ROFLROFL

Ultimately it's probably the director's vision re...or lack of it at that!!LOL

Not quite... I think I do see some hesitation from GC! He is otherwise a director's actor! or so I've heard. I don't think director would want to miss out on cashing in on some romance - esp cheek kisses or neck kisses... but even when that IS shown... its the way he does them... may be personal issues on home front? who knows! But I agree there is that lack there! I am just justfying the potential reason for why...

May be its just a matter of the director giving him more direction and requirements.

maaneet_pisces

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Gallsss foegettt about GC and his phingolisss no...!!!!! lets focus on our phingolisss instead no...!!!!!!Dead

i am going to get maself diet cokeee...!!!!! be ryt backkk badmaassshhh companyyy...!!!!! and it is aledy almost 8pm night ...!!!! my mammmaaa would be so proud of me for spendinggg so much tym in d library haina...!!!!!!
ROFLROFLROFL
be ryt back...!!!!

BADMAAASHHH ROFLROFL

maaneet_pisces

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Gallsss foegettt about GC and his phingolisss no...!!!!! lets focus on our phingolisss instead no...!!!!!!Dead

i am going to get maself diet cokeee...!!!!! be ryt backkk badmaassshhh companyyy...!!!!! and it is aledy almost 8pm night ...!!!! my mammmaaa would be so proud of me for spendinggg so much tym in d library haina...!!!!!!
ROFLROFLROFL
be ryt back...!!!!

Mom will be surprised too girl...she will pakka think how come all of a sudden my daughter decided to work sooo hardLOL 

our phingoliisssCry kiske saathConfused meri toh doesnt exist...Cry as i once quoted to diva...mere liye pyaar ka matlab sirf Mata pita se hai
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL

Diet Coke...jaldi se lekar waapis aa jaoaon...

mechantefille

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged

u know I dont think it's GC...remember during the RTM times, he and DD had done more stuff..it was censored thanks to the Social work group, and also the channel. 

I think it's the channel's call when it comes to cutting and censoring stuff...GC will do it if he's asked...of that I'm sure...so will DD...be it comfortable or not...though I'm sure they both arent comfy with it...but it's not their call.yaar.

RTM was edited agreed...dunno what they edited though m sooo curiousEmbarrassedConfused

but babes the same channel has shown too many things in RBO naaa...i am pretty sure it is both GC and Drashti reservations for the kissing scenes atleast...AngrySmile

Haan kya? I dont watch RBO much re..I just knw that Shanak are at it like Rabbits...

then it is possible...must be C cuz DD had done some sexy liplocks with mayank...she looked like a million bucks too. 

Maybe Debina doesn't like it...u know wat I mean?

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL
be ryt back...!!!!

Mom will be surprised too girl...she will pakka think how come all of a sudden my daughter decided to work sooo hardLOL 

our phingoliisssCry kiske saathConfused meri toh doesnt exist...Cry as i once quoted to diva...mere liye pyaar ka matlab sirf Mata pita se hai
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL

Diet Coke...jaldi se lekar waapis aa jaoaon...

ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL

Go to top